• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

Title continuation... Does anyone know any verses that support that the church will be gone before the antichrist takes over?

I belive in my heart and trough the scriptures I read that we are going to be rapture before the antichrist take over. But I don't have many Bible verses to DIRECTLY support it. Please write me and let me know what you have that support or not support this argument.

Love, Suzana :emot-highfive:

Edited by suzanagimpel

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest apologist777
Title continuation... Does anyone know any verses that support that the church will be gone before the antichrist takes over?

I belive in my heart and trough the scriptures I read that we are going to be rapture before the antichrist take over. But I don't have many Bible verses to DIRECTLY support it. Please write me and let me know what you have that support or not support this argument.

Love, Suzana :emot-highfive:

no there are absolultely no verses that say the church will be raptured, (Edited by Moderator). And why would it be raptured? Since when does the church get to escape persecution lol? Ridiculous. And who in the world would be left to PREACH THE GOSPEL DUH? Who would he persecute? The figments of his imagination? So stupid man, I hate that false doctrine, hate it!

By the way can anyone help me find a book called A Chart of the Last Days and the End, its not in the major or christian bookstores, its supposed 2 be unique in that it only uses scripture verses. Anyone know anything about it?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  08/15/1961

Love, Suzana :)

no there are absolultely no verses that say the church will be raptured, (Edited by Moderator). And why would it be raptured? Since when does the church get to escape persecution lol? Ridiculous. And who in the world would be left to PREACH THE GOSPEL DUH? Who would he persecute? The figments of his imagination? So stupid man, I hate that false doctrine, hate it!

By the way can anyone help me find a book called A Chart of the Last Days and the End, its not in the major or christian bookstores, its supposed 2 be unique in that it only uses scripture verses. Anyone know anything about it?

Love, Suzana :)

I think you might try Christian Book Distributors at www.christianbook.com. I agree with you on the basis of 2 Thess 2:1-12 that we will be here...Jesus knows the Church is going through horrible persecution overseas right now. It would be nice if the American church would be spared, but from what I read in my Bible, (and I just read it) it seems there may be hard times ahead. Praise God the Lord has promised to be with us no matter what...and yes it does seems like the Church in America is "gone", it makes me very unhappy and restless. However we know there will always be a significant remnant that will not bow the knee to Baal...which is why we are able to chat right now.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  125
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

My dear friends I will tell what I think as for the bible verses,well athough I read the bible frequently,I don't memoraize every verse. So I will let those who are more knowlegable than I to supply the ones they may feel fit. I believe the church will not be here for the tribulation, The reason for this, is I believe this is the time when God will pour out His warth on those who would not accept the testimony of Jesus.This includes the gospel message,and the gospel terms. We are not onlyto be hearers of His Holy Word but also doers.Since the gospel message tell us that Jesus took upon Himself the pain and penalty for my sin, That He suffered the wrath of God the Father for my sins,as He was made sin,who knew no sin,so that by The death on the Cross,He paid the penalty, And He said IT IS FINISHED. We know it was accepted by God the Father.for Jesus arose on the third day,and later assended to God the Father,and now sits at His Right Hand, He is alive,and acts as our mediator between God The Father and us. Also by the Grace and Mercy of God, what makes me a Christian is the great myster of the church,Christ in me. I know some may say What? This is done by The Power of His Holy Spirit. Now if we are reconcilled to God the Father through Jesus suffering on the Cross,and God the Father poured out His wrath on His Beloved Son so we could become the adopted children of God. His Son said Behold I stand at the door and knock and if any man hear and open I will enter in,and I will sup with him... I know this is getting long in thooth but bear with me I hope you can see where I am going with this.God The Father would not punish His Son Jesus again,for Christ only had to die once because He entered into THE HOLY OF HOLYIES with His own blood,not the blood of goats or bulls. And since He is in me by The Power of His Holy Spirit, that makes sense to me to because bodily He sitting at the Right Hand of The Father it has to be this way until He comes again. Even so Lord Jesus come. Amen Love in Christ littlejoe

My dear friends I will tell what I think as for the bible verses,well athough I read the bible frequently,I don't memoraize every verse. So I will let those who are more knowlegable than I to supply the ones they may feel fit. I believe the church will not be here for the tribulation, The reason for this, is I believe this is the time when God will pour out His warth on those who would not accept the testimony of Jesus.This includes the gospel message,and the gospel terms. We are not onlyto be hearers of His Holy Word but also doers.Since the gospel message tell us that Jesus took upon Himself the pain and penalty for my sin, That He suffered the wrath of God the Father for my sins,as He was made sin,who knew no sin,so that by The death on the Cross,He paid the penalty, And He said IT IS FINISHED. We know it was accepted by God the Father.for Jesus arose on the third day,and later assended to God the Father,and now sits at His Right Hand, He is alive,and acts as our mediator between God The Father and us. Also by the Grace and Mercy of God, what makes me a Christian is the great myster of the church,Christ in me. I know some may say What? This is done by The Power of His Holy Spirit. Now if we are reconcilled to God the Father through Jesus suffering on the Cross,and God the Father poured out His wrath on His Beloved Son so we could become the adopted children of God. His Son said Behold I stand at the door and knock and if any man hear and open I will enter in,and I will sup with him... I know this is getting long in thooth but bear with me I hope you can see where I am going with this.God The Father would not punish His Son Jesus again,for Christ only had to die once because He entered into THE HOLY OF HOLYIES with His own blood,not the blood of goats or bulls. And since He is in me by The Power of His Holy Spirit, that makes sense to me to because bodily He sitting at the Right Hand of The Father it has to be this way until He comes again. Even so Lord Jesus come. Amen Love in Christ littlejoe

I completely agree, Mr. Littlejoe, that we will not be here for the wrath of God. Anti-Christ is satans last attempt to win this won battle as per Revelation 12: 12 (satan's wrath, and it is this wrath spoken of in Revelation 12:17, and in Daniel 7:21, and in 2 Thess 2:1-12 and in Matthew 24:4-29, it is interesting that Jesus says let no man deceive you in this matter, and then Paul says the exact same thing in 2 Thess 2:3. Believe me I hope I'm wrong...but this is what the word of God teaches as far as I can read. And I have read it and studied it a lot---hoping I am wrong. Nonetheless, I can see you love the Lord very much, as I do...we all long to see Him...touch Him...Hug Him...Come quickly Lord Jesus.

I completely agree, Mr. Littlejoe, that we will not be here for the wrath of God. Anti-Christ is satans last attempt to win this won battle as per Revelation 12: 12 (satan's wrath, and it is this wrath spoken of in Revelation 12:17, and in Daniel 7:21, and in 2 Thess 2:1-12 and in Matthew 24:4-29, it is interesting that Jesus says let no man deceive you in this matter, and then Paul says the exact same thing in 2 Thess 2:3. Believe me I hope I'm wrong...but this is what the word of God teaches as far as I can read. And I have read it and studied it a lot---hoping I am wrong. Nonetheless, I can see you love the Lord very much, as I do...we all long to see Him...touch Him...Hug Him...Come quickly Lord Jesus.

P.S. You are a wonderful evangelist, Lord Jesus teach me how to convey the plan of salvation with as much wisdom as Mr. littlejohn. Sir, you are right, it is totally unthinkable that our precious Jesus would have to suffer again, or that somehow He left something undone. But I'm proposing that as per the word of God as I understand it, that the tribulation is satans attack on the Jew and Christian. Where indeed we will be raptured before God pours out His fury on a marked and terminally rebellious creation. Revelation 15:1 (the wrath of God) and we will not be here for that.

Love Suzana

Hey little Joe, Here are some verses to back you up:

Col 5:6

Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience

1THESS 1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come

1THESS 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

REV 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb

DAN 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

If you remember even one word of a verse a bible search engine could help you in finding the verses that are in your mind. This is one of them

http://www.olivetree.com/cgi-bin/EnglishBible.htm

Love, Suzana :wub:

sometimes... :wub: it seems like the "church" is almost gone now...sigh

We are the church and we are not destined for the wrath of God to come on the sons of disobidience. Even those who are in the church but are not of the "True Church". We the temple of God. Those who are going to ask Lord when did I see you hungry and feed you... etc, etc...

Don't confuse institutions with the man and women of God who serve him and spirit and truth. As the woman at the well of water who asked Jesus where should be the right place of worship. Till today God search for those who worship him and spirit and in true.

I found some verses about my own question see if you agree with them!

Love Suzana

Col 5:6

Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience

1THESS 1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come

1THESS 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

REV 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb

DAN 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

In love Suzana :blink:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

Suzana,

I have never believed in a rapture..somehow I missed that teaching.. :blink:

I have always believed we would endure to the and be overcomers...

this is not a scripture reference but you might want to stick "1830's Margret MacDonald " into your Google and read some history on her..

It was out of her experience that the rapture theory came about...

Keep asking questions...until God has settled the issues in your heart...

OK,:wub: