IGNORED

Why does this happend to Me

Guest ManicSmiley

Guest ManicSmiley

Why do i have go through all pain i have for,im 15 and half.I shouldnt have deal with stuff i have.It doesnt seem right it all for all things that happen.I know i didnt act like perfect little kid and i screwed up couple times.I anint done stuff that other kids around me did.Not here or were use live,well fought but that also male thing i say.I didnt and dont do drugs(sell,make,use),steal,have sex,almost kill ppl purposely,etc. I havent done anything that bad expect for common stuff every single kid does from 5yr old to 18yr old.I might cuss under my breath,got in few fights,got attutide with my parents,and hurt my cousin bit(almost broke his ribs).I was srry for,that only one those see real bad.

Dont see how that reason enough to explain why step dad didnt pay rent at old house,friends leave me,ppl not to accept here,ppl that due to move,ppl that didnt to hate me,grandma die,brother move,mom almost die,me almost die(sucide almost),step dad cheat on my mom,step steal from me,and him to abuse me and my mom(wasnt much[Phycial] and mom bit too[verbal]).Just dont see how bad thing ive done equal out that.

No were not suppose get what we alway desive but we should get alot bad in return for doing hardly nothing.I dont see right in that.This has annoyed me for last yr or so.Ive asked proably countless ppl in chat room this they just dont answer me.All that idk if doesnt seem like that much when u bottle every emotion u have,execpt anger.It cause other smaller things happend that only hurt me.Like everytime go make new friends,following happends.Move,dont like(dont fit there stardart mean that),they found reason hate me(music,dress,look,hobbies) stupid stuff.doesnt sound bad,when u have no one,ur try make new friends,all ones u made moved,left,w/e.Your trying for 10000th time meet some new,and fails,and everyone around u tell u suck,ur stupid,etc.That doesnt help.In self esteem i have negative number,half time im depressed before i even try.

Just restate what i want know,Why did/does this stuff happend me.What in world did i ever do to derserve this.I dont see it.

Sorry if u think this rambling or stupid,or like other one my post ,w/e like other this bothering me i want talk or atleast get this out.

P.S sorry if this in wrong area felt like it should go here,that alright.

SEE POST 11

Edited by ManicSmiley

Guest power mousey

hi maniacsmiley,

hey this happens to you too!??

it happens to me a lot too. serious and true.

seems like it a lot. well, some days I get a break or rest at times.

:emot-hug: hey, we can relate dude. and living in this world and with imperfect people and with tribulation.

I have and love my family, and have a few friends. Yet, they will let you down and sin and make mistakes too.

I try to keep my focus on our Lord God and Saviour Jesus Christ....and for His love and friendship and peace and joy. Even in the midst of pain, sorrows and suferrings. In the good times, bad times and the blah or nuetral times. And when things don't go good nor as planned.

Easy to say...but hard to do...I know.

Even with the feelings, hurt, anxieties I give them or cast them onto Jesus. true.

in Christ,

your bro,

"_"

power mousey

Guest ManicSmiley

That not easiest thing to do for me.Cast things aside.Friends didnt let me down,they had go(moved).Not leting me down,that doing what they had to.Me that hurt more,they werent like me.They made friends easier,they didnt need close friends talk to.they did have to many problem.Just gald for short time i had someone i could talk,at the time.

Edited by ManicSmiley

Guest power mousey

okay....

hopefully and just maybe this will make you feel a little better but mostly understand that you are not the only one. And that I can sorta relate with you too.

where to?

where to start?

okay, this really happens a lot to me. Maybe I'm just an easy target. Yet, I can see somewhat or how I can allow God to use these situations to produce more patience and understanding in me.

It seems to happen a lot with me that when I'm talking with a family member, friend, or another it seems inevitable that I'm usually interrupted by some event or by another person.

Or that the person that I'm talking with is interrupted. This seems to happen most of the time with me. I get very tired of this and happens most of the time with me.

I'm viewed and assumed by most people as a 'Grand Initiator' By this I mean nothing really happens usually unless I make the first move, take the initiative, start the talk, start the fun, get the rowdeeness going. Yet, if I don't then usually nothing happens with my firiends and sometimes with my family.

Also, they think I'm mad or upset with them. So, they stay away from me. Until I'm my loveable and initiatory self. Yet, I can be quiet or reflective at times or just want to be quiet and let and allow others to do the relating and make the talk, take the initative. Or simply, I'm just tired and want to rest my mind or brain.

some things that I get interested in such as animation, digital photography, isometrics,martial arts, weightlifting, programming, micro-controllers and cel processing such as the Hydra cel processor....a lot of people don't understand nor even take me seriously.

Then even criticise or insult what I'm doing! :21:

some of the things I have or go thru.

cheers,

"_"

power mousey

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

Sorry this all happened to you... :24:

It is not easy to go truth all this with out ashoulder to cry or an ear to listen.

I imagine that you can not talk to you mother because you want to be strong for her.

But remember that God is closer to the broken heart.

He is the God of all comfort. This life of ours here in this earth is like the grass that dies tomorrow or like a breath.

It is very short maybe you get 80 years. A study came up with a estatistic that every human being in the face of the earth will have an avarage of very painfull :P situation in their life every 3 weeks.

So be prepared for it. Get closer and closer to God and seek his friendship he will always be there for you

because He promissed not to let us alone here.

I don't know how anybody goes trough life without the help of the Holy Spirit.

To answer your question about what you have done to deserve all this the answer will be that compared with people that life in Sudan or other poor countries in the world you should be asking what did I deserve to be born in america in such times like this.

I was born in the favelas of Rio de Janeiro Brasil. Not only do people go through things there like you go now but they are also hungry and have no Hope of better days.

Ten or twenty years from now you will look back and remember this times and find out it could have ben worse. And it will not hurt so much. You will be more forgiving and with maturity understand that God was only braking a vase to make a new one that he could use 10 or 20 years later and help other who are going to the same you are going today. They will be lucky to have you a survivor around to give good advice.

I hope I did not take much of your time. My prayers are with you :21: . Love Suzana :24:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  583
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

Manicsmiley,

It really does not sound like YOU are the problem, and your troubles don't seem to be the result of anything you've done. You have got some pretty tough circumstances it sounds like, but nothing you can't beat as you sound strong and determined. Kids these days can get very isolated from their surroundings sadly, as everyone has become very "self concerned" in our society. The worst part is that you are chemically, at your age, going through some changes in your body that are normal and beyond your control which make you feel so emotional. All teenagers experience this same thing as they begin to mature and all of them deal with it differently. I remember I was out of my mind at your age thinking I was going crazy, but it passes. You've just got to be patient.

As I said in your other post, we are not here to rush you into anything. We keep mentioning Jesus because He has brought us peace that you would not believe!!! We are just trying to share that peace with you. I'm not talking about getting all religious, or having to go to church. I'm just asking have you ever even read the bible? If not it's a good place to start when you are as "alone" as you say you are. If you don't have one I'd send you one if you wanted it. Just want you to feel better little brother, that's all.

-CC-

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  07/24/1985

No one's life is this perfect happy thing - and sometimes it seems it's constantly the exact opposite. Beleive me, I know where you are coming from. All through elementary school I was The Outcast, probably just because I wore big ugly glasses. I certainly did not deserve it, but everyone either teased me or avoided me. Once, I lost a 'friend' because she said hanging out around me would make her unpopular. I have a verbally abusive dad who at times can be very hurtful to the entire family. I've been dumped four times. It seems to me that there is no good reason for all this suffering, especially when I was an innocent child.

Everyone has their life troubles, and I know that when I was 15 I had a hard time dealing with it as well...it just wasn't fair! But five years later looking back on all of it I realized that I came out a better person because of all this crap. Because I was an outcast simply for what I was on the outside, I have learned not to judge people on appearances. Because of my 'friend' I learned how a true friend would have stuck by me, and I learn to stick by my friends. I learn from my dad that words really can hurt more than even physical pain, and that I must choose wisely with my words. Each time I have been dumped I learned something new about myself and how I should keep God in the relationship to make it healthy. Most importantly, because I have been through this pain, I can relate to you and others who are going through it now, and if this helps you at all, it was truely worth all the pain I went through.

What can you learn from your troubles? You have been wrongly judged on appearances, so you have learned to not judge; to look inside people to see the real them. Your step dad did not take responsibility for supporting you, and he dishonored his relationship with your mom. From this you can learn to not be like him, to take responsibility for supporting your family, and being faithful to your future wife. Not to mention, that later, you can relate to other people too who are going through hard times. Just knowing that someone understands can go a long way. If someone who had a perfect happy life their whole life tried to talk to me about this, I would laugh at them because they did not understand!

The hard times help to build us up, make us stronger. I encourage you to read this http://www.worthyboards.com/index.php?showtopic=32261&hl= it is somthing I wrote a while ago about hardships, and it is what I have learned on the subject, how to deal with it.

Things will not always be hard. There will be good times, there is a silver lining to each cloud, you just can't see that right now because you are in the middle of troubles.

:noidea: Don't despair, things will work out to God's perfect plan :P and in the end, there will be true happiness always in the new world.

Guest ManicSmiley

Thanks InternalFlame,Idont kniw way but urs just seemed easier to get.Usally read this when late or after doing hw so im tired i guess.Also thanks to everyone esle that reply.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

Manic,

I never really fit in, I wasn't good enough for them. But looking back, if I would have fitted in would I know the Lord today as my provider of everything. Luckily, I didn't fit into the bad group I was around for a season, as a teen- I could have turned out really bad. I thank God that I got away from that group-they were getting deeper and deeper into drugs. Then when I met the Lord - I was totally separated-though I then had friends-i was able to put them in perspective. I unfortunantely am a Loner-but I rely on the Holy Spirit. I do have a prayer partner-so after 34 years, I finally have a wonderful friend and prayer partner. It took forever!!! But even that person, my husband or my children are not my source- it is Jesus that gives me what I need-that was a hard lesson to learn. When I went through the darkest time in my life-no one was around-and i had fallen to my knees and God met me there. It was me and Him. He lead me through it-and no one around me could take the credit. I gave all the glory to Father God for delivering me from my depression, fear, etc that I was going through. Even in the midst of family and friends without Jesus, I start feeling lonely and wanting of something-then I reconnect with Jesus and everything is ok again. I need Jesus, I need him every hour of the day, 24/7. Without Jesus I am nothing. I used to think it was up to people to meet my needs, wants and desires-then God showed me-he is my source.

It hurts when we go through these bad things and there is no excuse for those who hurt others. But we should never let their actions dictate our futures. We must forgive them and allow God to turn it around. He can deliver us.

We must repent and confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in our heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved.

Blessings

Candi

Guest ManicSmiley

i want bring up something esle.Lately now it keeps feeling like im doing everuthing wrong.This really bother me when it does come up.Mean keep me awake bothering,that accomplishment for thought keep me up.Really is making want quit,i dont just i rather give up then keep thinking im doing everything wrong.I dont mean that everything i do is sin.

Some reason feel like everything i do.Praying,repenting,reading bible,anything i do christian related im doing wrong.If anyone has small thing say about this and think it help please say it.IF there possablity that it help please say it.Dont want to quit if this keeps bothering me i no it will make me.Just way i am.Im srry,saying this idk.But also for anything that i might do.Nothing ive type on here been easy most time i delete what ive type 10 times.It take me minutes write one or two sentences.I dont want everything ive done be waste.

im stop typing before i breakdown.when i type this post.i have remember things and think deeply things.That usally make bring up thing i dont want too,even if there unrelated.They come up,and i cant have that happening anymore then now.If my mom was gone i could,then be no here ask wht wrong and if i have anymore problem she'll take back that **** place(free consling place).I dislike them,i dont trust any them.

Bye