IGNORED

Federal Reserve

Guest Ashley99

Guest Ashley99

Hello everyone,

I was wondering who Alan Greenspan works for,I was reading that he somehow is connected to Brussels.That got my brain wondering if he has anything to do with the EU.Does anyone have any insite to this?

In Jesus Ashley99

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan Greenspan is the chairman of our federal reserve system. Among his many responsiblities is setting the prime lending rate which tends to make people love or hate him depending on the circumstances. Wall Streets listens and reacts to every word that he says. He is very powerful and influential.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Dear Ashley,

I thought your question was an interesting one. I wonder too, what is his connection? Is there one? I briefly looked on a search to see what I could find. Not much, just this bio. But your question did have me intrigued.

http://abcnews.go.com/reference/bios/greenspan.html

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

As far as I know the federal reserve is not a government owned institution. It is privately owned. So if you find out who owns the federal reserve you will know who greenspan works for.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Guest shadow2b

the federal reserve is owned BY; the rockerfellers,rothchilds, morgans, duponts & probably the queen of england---just a few of the ULTRA-RICH$$$$who got that $$$& by "robbing US" :D:D:D

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

the federal reserve is owned BY; the rockerfellers,rothchilds, morgans, duponts & probably the queen of england---just a few of the ULTRA-RICH$$$$who got that $$$& by "robbing US"   

Thanks shaddow :P I thought the rockerfellers and the rothchilds had a share of ownership in it. Although I'm not sure about the queen? Either way the name "federal reserve" is a deception, It is not a government institution. But it controls the purse strings of the USA.

Guest shadow2b
Thanks shaddow  :P  I thought the rockerfellers and the rothchilds had a share of ownership in it. Although I'm not sure about the queen? Either way the name "federal reserve" is a deception, It is not a government institution. But it controls the purse strings of the USA.

YER mose kindlee welcomed ----I saw a documentary on the "ROYALS" & "some" of their holdings--

like stocks & bonds--{jess part of their vast $$$$ holdings}they own a lot of stock in banks"world-wide" & a bunch in the "medicals??"--PILLS--can't think of the right word that goes in there--sorry---

OH YEAH & ALOTSA, LOTSA in the munitions industry--{ya-know--like BOOM--BOOM--BOMBS} specially those with the depleted uranium tips--VERY-$$$$-COSTLY--TO US--the taxed to death that supply the $$$$ for those ammunition--boom-boom--bombs & misslies--scattered ALL over serbia,herzgovenia--& of course --IRAQ!!!!! where AMERICAN SOLDIERS & IRAQIS are DYING with "mysterious" {new-strain-} of pneumonia--otherwise known as RADIATION-POISONING!!!!!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/21/1954

I don't understand what you guys are talking about. This is what I learned in my economics class.....

The Federal Reserve, the central bank of the United States, was founded by Congress in 1913 to provide the nation with a safer, more flexible, and more stable monetary and financial system.

Today the Federal Reserve's duties fall into four general areas: (1) conducting the nation's monetary policy; (2) supervising and regulating banking institutions and protecting the credit rights of consumers; (3) maintaining the stability of the financial system; and (4) providing certain financial services to the U.S. government, the public, financial institutions, and foreign official institutions.

IR rose.gif

Guest shadow2b

heyyyyyy--mom---uhhhhhh?? IR------the federal reserve is a "privately"owned--money$$$$$ making institution that sets interest rates for the banking world---they "create"$$$$--money--{out of thin-air},paper-currency that is absolutely {WORTHLESS} this currency is NOT backed by gold or silver--which gold-coins-& silver coins ARE the ONLY kind of "money" that is recognized or endorsed by the "Constitution" {of the U.S.A.}--that is WHY we have $3,500.00 cars--pick-ups-suvs-vans-motorized-vehicles that are selling for $35,000.00 or MORE--it's called {INFLATION} because the paper-currency is {WORTHLESS-}--even the us coins are NO-LONGER-silver just "WORTHLESS" pieces of metal--could be termed--{LEAD--tin--??} in REV.6.vss.5--6------- SO "IF" we still had gold & silver coins or currency "BACKED" by gold--silver---that new car we might want would actually be selling for $3,500.00 NOT $35,000.oo---"IF" we wanted real money--gold-silver coins & the paper currency was "backed" by gold--silver we could go to any federal-reserve-bank,,give them a $20.00 bill & exchange it for $20.00 worth of gold or silver coins or bullion---BUT if i tried to exchange this "worthless" currency of today, they would have me arrested for either "stupiddittiddyte or as a

NUT------all after they got thru laughing their heads off------of-course------ :x: ------

oh yeah, one other thing of note--the constitution states there shall absolutely NOT BE a central-

bank.......

hope that helps somewhat--------------GOD-BLESS--------------------Gary------ :t2:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

To me, this is very important topic because I don