Guest Ashley99

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  0

Mike...no offense but the prime isn't anywhere near 11% bro.

FYI: *(From Primerate.Net)

The Prime Rate is defined by The Wall Street Journal as "The base rate on corporate loans posted by at least 75% of the nation's 30 largest banks."

The current prime interest rate is 4.00%

Right now, those of us who have money to loan, (investors) are getting a whopping 1 % on CD's and money market investments.

My husband is retired (I'm too young to retire) but right now we're living on his retirement.

If it wasn't for having a bunch of $$$ in a fixed annuity, we'd be up the creek. We're getting 5% on that. But when our annuity contract expires in it 3 years, we're back to CD's and their whopping 1% returns.

Try to save all your life and sock away everything for retirement then find out you have to eat your principal!

As for us, we've found the only way we've stayed ahead of the game is to buy real estate. We've continually stayed afloat by buying real estate which always goes up in value.

You buy, then sell with a nice gain attached. This is done without a realtor. You simply go through a title company and avoid realtors, (or they'll consume your capital gains).

We stick to conservative investments, guarding our principal and avoiding risk.

Greenspan's made life unbearable for retired individuals - I know...I'm married to one. They work all their lives only to see their principal savings disappear into a black hole, because rates are so low, no one can afford to live.

What incentive does ANYONE have to save money these days? ZERO

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Well guys maybe this map will help you see the design of Washington

wadc_map02.gif

Here is a satellite picture of the same area.

lansat_goathead.jpg

Can you see the pentagram?

Maybe the original designers of the capitol never counted on their being satellites in the future?

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Days Won:  0

yep, those are the emblems of the Masonic Lodge,

which a good amount of the writers of the original constitution were, as well as a good number of the ones that signed the declaration of independance......

if you look at the history of the presidents, there were many many that were ( are ) of the Masonic order.

George Washington was one, and well, as President, he told them that he did not want to take a wage for being president.... but only needed an expense account.....

it was approved and the first purchase he made was that of a carriage and a team of horses, that if calculated to about the late 1970's , was equivilant to that of a fleet of 10 cadilacs....... WOW, what a bargin...... he only had one vehicle that cost the same as 10 caddies..... what a wonderful leader...... spend other peoples money and saves his own......

the pictures that we all see of Valley Forge, the men starving and freezing with rags tied about their feet to try and help keep them warm........ that is a view from the house, Valley Forge was a retreat for the Officers and their wifes, they was partying down, and the enlisted were there to keep guard..... officers nice and toasty warm, enlisted freezing and starving.....

some time in the near future, the prices are going to be such, and the taxes such, that we will be working and will not get a paycheck, but will get an allowance from the government..... if we save too much, then the allowance will be cut back, so that we remain poor.....

the more and more that the government buys up, ( seen just yesterday, that a city, in one county, just bought out the Ambulance service in another county..... that was being run as an independant service..... privately owned, and a city bought it up..... now, there is only two ambulance services, one the city owns, and the other the city owns...... now the rates can be adjusted to what the city wants.....

folks....

these are some of the signs of the times.... it is time to get off your backsides and get to work for the Lord.... time to let that pew cool off, so that there is room for some one that has not known the Lord, we have rested long enough, now the coffee break is over, and time to get back to work.....

mike

Wow! Those satellie photos are really something. This thread is really quite interesting and has grown while I was gone( had a family emergency so couldn't get back for awhile). I have heard that so many of our government officials throughout history and the present have been involved in the masons.

Also have any of you heard of the Rosicrucians( I think that I spelled that right). I believe that many of them were invloved in that group too! I don't know what all is going on behind the scenes but I do know that I sure don;t like what I see happening. I think that we may be heading for one huge fall.

I am sorry I have been missing these posts. I have studied a lot on these things and want to know what each one has to say so will read all the posts ASAP. This is very interesting what I have read so far.