Guest Ashley99

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

This map shows a Masonic compass with the circle around the Capital building. Note the location of the Washington Monument and use your imagination to determine what that might mean to an occultist.

:laugh:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

You don't see it or you don't know what it is? The compass and the square is the Logo for Masons.

http://www.freemason.com/

Or maybe this link on the occult symbolism

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  06/05/1953

Just a friendly interjection here:

Some really good questions and some really good posts have come out of the original question.

Now consider this:

The Risen Roman Empire will rise in the latter days and Babylon of the latter days will also be very young. she will excersize great military and political and spiritual influence and control. The real question is why is the name Babylon given her?

Well a study through archaic documents helps but, Alexander Hislop a minister who wrote "A tale of Two Babylons" gives us much insight since he has already done much research. I disagree with his analogies and conclusions about Rome and the Catholic Church but, she is involved. When I began to research these prophesies, the Lord challenged me to seek out all the nations named in the end times. Specifically, I was challenged to find this huge, powerful Christian nation. Now, many are named or given descriptive names even little Syria but, nowhere is a "Christian" or "righteous nation" found little or large. Instead, we find Babylon exercizing great dominion and control militarily, financially, politically and, spiritually. She sets over many diverse peoples and tongues and nations and is comprised of the same. The US is the only country comprised of every tongue and peoples from around the world. The "seven mountains" was a bit of a challenge since I could not identify specifically seven mountains around DC. But, it came one day as I was praying over it, these are not physical mountains but seven main foundational powers supporting her. Now enters the Fed Reserve. There are seven main and very powerful families who throughout the last 1000 years have risen to dominance and financial influence to the point that money or gold is no longer their quest and hasn't been for hundreds of years.

These families have organized a powerful team with each other long ago to form a union that would dominate the world. Their lusts are for dominance and control. They caused the Wall Street crash by enticing business and industry owners into the stock trade and offering business. Once the trap was set and most of America's banks and businesses were leveraged out on stocks and options, they then caused a panic that sent all values to the bottom of the barrel then causing bank failure after bank failure which then cause the downfall of much of our industry and businesses. While the Banking Act was enacted in 1913, it wasn't until Roosevelt put it into action and signed away all of our natural resources (from trees to oil to minerals) as a backing that the power brokers finally were willing to back this country and every bank who joined the Fed.

The banking laws until that time required banks to keep a large percentage of deposit in reserve and could only write a small percentage of loans based on the deposit totals of each bank. After the Fed became active, that was no longer a requirement because now the union of seven of the most powerful and richest families would back any member bank. In essence, they could write loan money out of thin air now without any Gold or substantial deposit backing. Until that time, Congress kept physical Gold on Reserve in Fort Knox as a standard of value and backing for the country as a whole.

In short, with all the diversity of religions and even multiple tainted christianity, the nation is become a "habitation of devils" and is yet to be judged but her judgements are already starting. As far as Alan Greenspan and the Fed; Alan's position was created to oversee the board which members have to respresent the internal member banking community. These positions were created to protect us from the devils that Congress and the President knew we were making a pact with to back us financially.

It's kind of like you desire to have security so you sign a pact with satan, set a panel of your children to set the guidlines and control just how much satan charges your soul for his help, and you require satan to put "in God we trust" on the money he creates out of thin air for you as if that will keep him in check. Satan doesn't have a problem the name "God", go ask him now to put "In Jesus Christ We Trust" in it's place and see what happens.

WIM: It's my gut response to the Masons. Yes, I know all about them.

Cruise: As you said, we WERE on the gold standard; now our cash is like Iraqi currency with Saddam's picture on it....it's good for wallpaper and antique collector's but it's actual value is illusionary.

• Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

Try this article:

BAAL WORSHIP IN NEBRASKA

I have read quite a lot about this stuff and I'm still finding new things. This came up yesterday from a Google search on "baal worship Federal Reserve". There were some others that were interesting as well.

I am quite sure the 10 kings who have as yet recieved no kingdom are bankers.

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

They are the shadow government which caused 9/11 and the visible government and media cover up.

Try this article:

BAAL WORSHIP IN NEBRASKA

I have read quite a lot about this stuff and I'm still finding new things.  This came up yesterday from a Google search on "baal worship Federal Reserve".  There were some others that were interesting as well.

I am quite sure the 10 kings who have as yet recieved no kingdom are bankers. 

Rev 17:12  And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

They are the shadow government which caused 9/11 and the visible government and media cover up.

Consider this:

There are seven heads on the Beast;

Rev

This refers to the Illuminati.

Cruise: I thought Rockafeller was illuminati bloodlines or is this CFR and Trilateralist.

This refers to the Illuminati.

Cruise: I thought Rockafeller was illuminati bloodlines or is this CFR and Trilateralist.

He is a decendant but although his name is big today, the others have ancient names spanning many hundreds of years throughout Europe. And, it is their original fortunes and holdings that stabilize and give the latter decendants their fortunes. Nelson Rockerfeller is actually descended from British Royal lineage (I believe if memory serves me, Edward III).

But, this is not unusual because many of these infamous filthy rich family lines did set themselves up in Royalty and ruling classes. They had to dominate the "Kingdom" if you will, in order to maintain their holds.

Guest Ashley99

Hello everyone,I found out that Alan Greenspan works out of Brussels,I believe the world bank is there,I read somewhere that if our interest rates stay low our money is not worth as much,please correct me on any of this.I just found this all interesting.If Greenspan works out of Brussels,then he does not work for our Goverment,Has anyone heard this?

In Jesus Ashley99 :a2:

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

they may say they are lowering the lending rate, but i still have yet to see it as low or even close to what it use to be.......

like fuel prices, they jack them so high that when they "lower" them again, we are happy with the price, but it is still higher then it was previously...... and the excuses for raising the prices is just an excuss, not an actual reason.......

funny, that the prime lending rate of loans might be at 11%, but try to get anywhere near that for a savings of any sort........ try opening a savings account... you might get 1/2, of 1 % on your savings, that is .50 on the 100 dollars, annual, ( you may get one that compound monthly, but probably not )

it is almost better to bury it..... for the rate of savings interest, is way way behind that of the rate of cost of living increases thru the year.....

there is so much more that can be added to this discussion, that it could take up lots and lots of time and room on this thread...... most of what happens with in the economy that stems from Mans Greed, one man wanting to be over all the others, either in possition, title, and power...... greed and envy.....

mike