• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/06/1987

is god gonna be annoyed with me for having "given" my life to him 18months ago and promised to follow him and now im doubting his existence...

is doubt a sin?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  885
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  02/19/1960

If you do not think He exists, then why would you worry about what He thinks?

Honest doubts are not a sin. Thomas doubted and Jesus gave him proof of His resurrection.

Doubt from a sinful, hard, mocking heart and defiant unbelief are sins.

Christianity has evidence, as does the existence of God. There are answers for your questions. Many skeptics have become theists/Christians. Some Christians have gone the other way.

There is a difference between believing in God (theist) and becoming a child of God through the person and work of Christ. Perhaps you have not come to Jesus Christ as Lord God and Savior, so you do not have assurance from the Spirit that you are a child of God.

Do you attend a church? Did you grow in your faith. Have you surrendered your life to Jesus Christ, the God-Man?

Struggles are common in the Christian walk. The biggest sin would be to renounce Christ and return to a godless life.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

Annoyed??No Hon.. He is not annoyed..

It is His desire to give you the Kingdom!!

His Purpose was to come and save you and give you all you need to walk through this life of troubles..In Him there is Joy unspeakable !!!

Even in the darkest times He can give you all you need for peace and comfort!!

Let go of unbelief and cling to Jesus!!

He wants all good things for you!!

Jam 1:16 Do not err, my beloved brethren.

Jam 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/07/1980

what doubts do you have?? maybe we can help clarify some of those doubts. I think all christians go through phases of some doubt, whether it be does God care, is He there, why is this happening to me?? I would just recommend getting back in scripture, there isn't a human that has more knowledge than the Word of God. Take care

A brother in Christ

Aaron

• Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  12/03/1964

is god gonna be annoyed with me for having "given" my life to him 18months ago and promised to follow him and now im doubting his existence...

is doubt a sin?

A crisis of belief is a normal experience of all of us. Look what John the Boptist said after dedicating his entire life to preaching the arrival of Jesus. He identified Jesus as the Messiah, witnessed the miraculous baptism, preached himself to verge of martyrdom and he said this...

and said to Him,

Guest jckduboise

is doubt a sin?

A crisis of belief is a normal experience of all of us. Look what John the Boptist said after dedicating his entire life to preaching the arrival of Jesus. He identified Jesus as the Messiah, witnessed the miraculous baptism, preached himself to verge of martyrdom and he said this...

and said to Him,

Guest getdunn

i also have been having doubts and want clarifying. i don't like to blindly follow religion, so where is the proof?

Guest jckduboise
i also have been having doubts and want clarifying. i don't like to blindly follow religion, so where is the proof?

Did you say your name is Thomas? That's okay Jesus still loves you and the proof is in the faith.

• Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  12/03/1964

Did you say your name is Thomas? That's okay Jesus still loves you and the proof is in the faith.

I know it is just a cliche, but I don't really believe God ask for blind faith but sighted faith from opened eyes.

Guest jckduboise

I know it is just a cliche, but I don't really believe God ask for blind faith but sighted faith from opened eyes.

yes he did..I meant no disrespect to anyone.