• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/14/1982

On the news yesterday, Tony Blair having meetings with the pope and there is now talk of him converting to catholicism. His kids are brought up as catholics and his wife is a devout catholic.

This all taking place at the same time as he is being spoken of as being the first EU president when he steps down as British PM, the ecumenical movement has a huge asset in Mr. Blair.

The news coverage talked about the pope calling for "Christian unity to fight extremism", this is the coming together of the one world church (whore of Babylon) as talked about in revelation and many highly esteemed prophetic preachers have been talking about this for many years ie. Barry Smith, Kent Hovind, Matthew Henry (18th Century clergyman), Jack Chick. In the 70's the previous pope laid huge foundation for the one world church with the ecumenical councils, its all coming to the fore now.

They got Billy Graham in on the act a while ago, no doubt the demons of satan were working on him night and day for years to get him to compromise publicly, compare his sermons from the 40's and 50's to those of the late 70's and onwards, something changed and he compromised.

Expect the "extremists" to include in the near future

- those who believe the Bible literally

- those who dont believe in evolution

- those who wont worship a statue

- those who wont accept the mark of the beast

- those who believe in the resurrection of Jesus above the coming resurrection of the antichrist

- those who refuse to compromise Christianity to join the ecumenical movement.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tone
On the news yesterday, Tony Blair having meetings with the pope and there is now talk of him converting to catholicism. His kids are brought up as catholics and his wife is a devout catholic.

This all taking place at the same time as he is being spoken of as being the first EU president when he steps down as British PM, the ecumenical movement has a huge asset in Mr. Blair.

The news coverage talked about the pope calling for "Christian unity to fight extremism", this is the coming together of the one world church (whore of Babylon) as talked about in revelation and many highly esteemed prophetic preachers have been talking about this for many years ie. Barry Smith, Kent Hovind, Matthew Henry (18th Century clergyman), Jack Chick. In the 70's the previous pope laid huge foundation for the one world church with the ecumenical councils, its all coming to the fore now.

They got Billy Graham in on the act a while ago, no doubt the demons of satan were working on him night and day for years to get him to compromise publicly, compare his sermons from the 40's and 50's to those of the late 70's and onwards, something changed and he compromised.

Expect the "extremists" to include in the near future

- those who believe the Bible literally

- those who dont believe in evolution

- those who wont worship a statue

- those who wont accept the mark of the beast

- those who believe in the resurrection of Jesus above the coming resurrection of the antichrist

- those who refuse to compromise Christianity to join the ecumenical movement.

Hi there,

How does Islam fit in with the whore of Babylon? Since it is such a huge world religion it must fit in there somewhere. What do you think?

Tone.

Islam will be part of the one world religion in my opinion, they have been present at ecumenical meetings of the RCC and when the previous pope in the 70's famously said to the Poles (paraphrase as I dont have the exact quote on hand) ' it doesnt matter what god you believe in, once you believe in a god', this paved the way for the 'all roads lead to Rome' or 'all religions lead to God' ethos which will typify the one world religion.

The one world church will compromise Christianity's beliefs as it will gradually phase out the Christian Bible to be more "inclusive" of the counterfeit faiths, will endorse evolution to try and get the scientific community on board (the RCC endorsed evoltion in the 70's), it will in my opinion try and bit by bit by bit remove Jesus from the agenda and pave the way for the antichrist to take the throne of the one world church, all the while alienating true Christians who believe the Bible and love Jesus, painting them as fundamenalist extremists. The ground work for this has been laid over a long period of time, its just coming together now.

Satan's master plan.

Edited by Irish_Graham

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.53

Hi Graham,

Nice to see on the boards again! :noidea:

Your theory has 2 basic flaws:

1. The RCC, publicly and totally,worships and adores Jesus as Lord and God, King and Saviour.

2. The RCC, publicly and flatly, rejects Satan.

Peace,

Fiosh

Hey Fiosh, good to see ya.

They might believe those things now, but its been a slow and bit by bit compromise which is goona end up in the one world church in my opinion, which wont believe in those things.

Of course I might be wrong and the preachers Ive heard this from might be wrong, but the signs look pretty convincing in my view.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Hi Graham,

1. The RCC, publicly and totally,worships and adores Jesus as Lord and God, King and Saviour.

Peace,

Fiosh

Will the anti-christ know he is the anti-christ? There were those who rejected Jesus because they thought He worked for satan. Muslims reject the US of A because they believe the US of A is the great satan. Wouldn't rejecting satan be the same as rejecting the one you are opposed to regardless if you are Christian or not?

Hi Graham,

Peace,

Fiosh

Will the anti-christ know he is the anti-christ? There were those who rejected Jesus because they thought He worked for satan. Muslims reject the US of A because they believe the US of A is the great satan. Wouldn't rejecting satan be the same as rejecting the one you are opposed to regardless if you are Christian or not?

Dont really follow your line of thinking here partner?? :noidea:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Hi Graham,

Peace,

Fiosh

Dont really follow your line of thinking here partner?? :noidea:

It appears to me, that nonbelievers see satan as another name for people they don't like or agree with. Would the anti-christ reject satan as he himself would believe he is god?

Hi Graham,

Peace,

Fiosh

Hi Geri,

RE: "Wouldn't rejecting satan be the same as rejecting the one you are opposed to regardless if you are Christian or not?"

I see your point, and that might be true for Muslims who do not know Jesus.

But, the RCC recognizes Jesus, the Son of God, born of a virgin, 2000+ years ago. Full God and fully man. Died, Rose, Ascended. Sits at the right hand of the Father. That Jesus Christ is the one we know and worship.

Satan. The evil one mentioned in Scripture. The fallen angel, Lucifer. The one who tempted Christ in the desert. The one who prowls like a hungry lion. We recognize him as real and alive, having personhood.

When the antichrist appears, those who know Jesus will recognize him(the antichrist) by his false teaching.

The RCC is firm in its foundation. Has been since the beginning. It will not crumble. It will not fail Jesus. It will not follow Satan.

In fact, it will lead the world in recognizing, opposing and defeating the antichrist. Watch and see. You can all apologize to me at the banquet! :noidea:

May the peace of the risen Christ....my Lord and my God....be with you,

Fiosh

:noidea:

Hey Fiosh, good to see ya.

They might believe those things now, but its been a slow and bit by bit compromise which is goona end up in the one world church in my opinion, which wont believe in those things.

Of course I might be wrong and the preachers Ive heard this from might be wrong, but the signs look pretty convincing in my view.

Well, Graham, I noticed Jack Chick listed among your "highly esteemed prophetic teachers". You'll understand if I don't hold him in high regard. Yes, I believe those preachers you speak of are definitely wrong. They are looking in the wrong direction.

The RCC has held fast to its doctrines for 2000 yrs, they will not change. They will not compromise. The RCC has some strong beliefs that I can't see most denoms accepting any time soon---Real Presence for example. And the RCC will not bend on that teaching. So I honestly don't see how the RCC could be part of any "one world church".

On the other hand, Protestants have been amending their doctrines for centuries. When they point to the RCC as the "whore of Babylon" it always strikes me as odd, since the RCC has been faithful to the original teachings of Christ and the interpretations held by the Early Church. It's the Protestants that have strayed.

If I didn't see Jesus worshiped and adored in my church, I would not be Catholic.

Peace to you,

Fiosh

:noidea: