• Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/24/1953

13th May 2006

VISION: THE PEOPLE OF GOD WILL SNIFF

I saw White Eagles wheeling in many believers into a hospital room on stretchers.

These believers had cotton stuffed in their nostrils. This was removed on the operating table.

An operation to enhance the sense of smell in these believers was taking place. All that was old within was removed. Dust and cobwebs had collected deep within the nasal passages. And a new smell sensitive self-cleansing filter was transplanted. This

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Thank-you for this word! :noidea:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

A very interesting word!

• Group:  Junior Member

Thank-you for this word! :noidea:

Thanks for your encouragement Nebula.

Love..........in Christ

Swarna

• Group:  Junior Member

A very interesting word!

Thanks Leonard,

your sister in Christ,

Swarna

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  04/10/1970

"But this divine sense of smell that has been enhanced in them will always alert them. The Scripture that is already within them will regurgitate and co-operate with this sense of smell, and alert them to keep away or encourage them to move forward. No matter what situation they find themselves in, God will help them sniff their way in or out. The

Steve -

If you read the message of the prophecy, do you find anything in there that contradicts the Scripture?

Swarna Jha has not given us a new teaching or a new revelation - just a new way of looking at things.

Jesus and Paul used visuals from every day life to illustrate and convey the truths of God. Why is it suddenly wrong to do so?

Is it unScriptural to have spiritual sensitivities? Is it unScriptural to use the illustration of sniffing to convey this spiritual sensitivity?

2Co 2:15 - For we are to God the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  04/10/1970

nebula,

The error is to rely on our "divine sense of smell" as a protector against evil.

In most of these revelatory posts there is a lot of truths mixed with very subtle error.

S

Haven't you ever just known something to be of God or not? Haven't you ever encountered something that you just knew was of the evil one?

I thought I wanted to buy the soundtrack to The Lord of the Rings, movie 1. But something in my spirit held me back. It was something I never ecperienced before, but for lack of better wording, I was made to feel uneasy about the purchase as soon as I picked up the CD. It was weird. But, I thought I'd better "be safe than sorry" and heed this uneasiness and not buy the CD.

Now, is there any Scripture I could look up to tell me if it was wrong or OK for me to buy that CD? No. But I have a sensitivity in my spirit (and I have no problem thinking of this as a "sniffer" - it's an allegory after all!). Why is it unScriptural to trust that?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  489
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  02/12/1964

The Lord gave me a very short but precise dream a few years ago,

I was eating a sandwich and as I was chewing the mouthful i had taken, I noticed that it tasted a little strange.

I sensed the Lord telling me to look at what it was that i had put in my mouth. As I looked down to my sandwich I noticed that it was mouldy and off..I proceeded to spit everything out. God had warned me to be careful what i eat when it comes to my daily bread...Dont just take a big bite and swallow everything you put in your mouth. LOOK at what is going into your mouth BEFORE you choose to eat it......There is a lot of mouldy bread in the teachings offered today.

God did not bag anyone or offend or insult anyone....He simply warned me to be very careful what I allow as teaching in my life.

In a sense MY dream is one of senses also.....Enhanced Tastebuds to the spiritual truths of God will cast aside all that is not discernable Bread from Heaven.

Though this is a spiritual teaching, it was revealed in a very practical sense....God CARES about what we choose as food for our nourishment as believers just as much as he cares about the food we choose to nourish our physical bodies with.....

I have scripture to confirm what say to you...Job 33:14-18 For God does speak- now one way, now another- though a man may not perceive it. In a dream in a vision of the night when deep sleep falls on men as they slumber in their beds, HE may speak in their ears and terrify them with warnings, to turn a man from wrongdoing and keep him from Pride, to preserve his soul from the pit, his life from perishing by the sword. Please note that these words were spoken by Elihu who also claimed that he was a man who ascribes justice to his maker and claims that he has perfect Knowledge. Please also note that of all Job's friends who are chastised by God for speaking incorrectly, Elihu is NOT one of them...God does not chastise Elihu or ask Job to pray for him so that he can receive forgiveness. God specifically names those whom Job is to pray for.

Elihu's words it seems ARE perfect knowledge. They ARE perfect wisdom....They are the words of the lord himself through Elihu......The FOURTH person of only THREE of Jobs friends who came to visit.....Food for thought..!!

Thankyou for sharing YOUR dream or vision.....God has shown me also that heresy has crept into our daily bread and UNdiscerning people are only too keen to eat it without looking at it first.....I guess the question on our minds and on our lips is, How should we respond to this warning...? What is the correct response ??

What would God have us DO with these dreams and visions....?? I believe we ought to share them and encourage one another. But most importantly i believe it is a call for ALl who are serious followers of Christ to pray for the gift of spiritual discernment to be enhanced in all of our lives so we can recognise the voice of the Lord from the voice of the stranger....."My sheep will know my voice, and the voice of the stranger he will NOT follow." Lets hear these words and hear the voice of the true shepherd...

Regards,

Ben.

Edited by redeemed098