• Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  251
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/31/1943

[

AMEN BROTHER MIKE......

folks, this is not just a mental disorder, or a stress thing, dont let the enemy deceive you, this is not even an attack on the person, this is an all out invasion of the enemy into these people, the enemy is in occupation of these people, it takes lots and lots of prayer and fasting to cast out these. not just talking too, not just listening to the problems, not just any of that..... this is a spiritual thing......... not a mental thing......

AMEN HONEY

WHY DIDNT SOMEONE TELL ME, WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY??? WHY DIDNT THEY TELL ME ABOUT THIS PLACE OF TORMENT..WHY DIDNT THEY TELL ME IT IS REAL AND IF I DIE WITHOUT JESUS I WOULD COME HERE? WHY DIDNT THEY TELL ME...DIDNT THEY LOVE ME? DID THEY NOT CARE IF I AM HERE FOR EVER AND I AM SUFFFERING? AND THEY ARE CHRISTIANS? THEY LET ME COME HERE AND DIDNT EVEN WARN ME OF THIS AWEFUL PLACE.......I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM.

LET ME TELL U SOMETHING CHRISTIANS......IF YOU LOVE THOSE CHILDREN OR ANYONES SOUL U WILL WARN THEM IF THEY REJECT THE LOVE AND MERCY AND GRACE OF ALMIGHTY GOD. YOU WILL INDEED WARN THEM.

IF YOU LOVE THEM, YOU WILL.

AMEN ......

WE MUST TELL THEM AND WE MUST FAST AND PRAY FOR THEM AND ALLOW THEM TO MAKE THE DECISION....... THAN THE LORD WILL DELIVER THEM IF THEY ALLOW HIM TO........

MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU ALL ......jesusislord

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  478
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  08/06/1971

Nobody is saying that we should share only a part of the Truth with these kids. What we are saying is that these kids urgently need to be loved , and shown that they are valued. God loves and values them. That is what they need to know first, and foremost. When I found out that the Creator of heaven, and earth loves me enough to send His precious ,perfect, sinless Son to die on the cross just so He could be near the likes of me, I fell so madly in love right back with Him :il: that I would follow Him anywhere, and for the rest of my life. :laugh:

Guest Evangelist Dare

i understand what u are saying sis, but ALL dont fall immediately in love with Christ....all dont. bu ti am thankful you did....God bless you sis.

we are in the last days and the enemy of our souls is HARD AT WORK IN OUR CHILDREN.

LORD HELP THEM ALL IS MY PRAYER....SAVE THEM LORD SAVE THEM....IN christ name i pray amen

Guest AntiAngel
folks, this is not just a mental disorder, or a stress thing, dont let the enemy deceive you, this is not even an attack on the person, this is an all out invasion of the enemy into these people, the enemy is in occupation of these people, it takes lots and lots of prayer and fasting to cast out these. not just talking too, not just listening to the problems, not just any of that..... this is a spiritual thing......... not a mental thing......

I don't believe this. Cutting is not some demonic invasion or possession, it's a coping mechanism. I should know as I am a cutter myself. I have never felt possessed or attacked by spirits or any of it. I don't see why it's even such a problem to anyone. I've done it for years and feel nothing when I do it, except relieved and not as stressed out. I go to a pretty competative school and really try to keep my grades up and dealing with stuff gets to be so much sometimes that I just feel better cutting. Watching the blood run is like watching your problems flow away.

Guest Evangelist Dare

cutting one's self is NOT of GOD, and if it NOT of GOD, THEN IT IS OF satan.......

God wants no one to intentionally harm themselves to give self gratification . God loves us and wants to protect us..

satan hates you and he will try to destroy you if youu allow it. God's word says he is a theif a liar and a deceiver and the father of all lies.

he will tell you any lie u choose to beleive. he will deceive you in anyway he can..

that devil gets a thrill out of you sitting there cutting your self up like a strip of steak....he LOVESSSSSSSSS IT.

God loves you and cares about you and does not wish that you perish and has done all that you might not. but it is up to you....HE GAVE HEAVENS BEST FOR YOU AND ME AND FOR EVERYONE.

AND THAT HEAVENS BEST WAS HIS PERFECT HOLY SON.

JESUS CHRIST WAS WILLING TO GO TO A CRUEL AND RUGGED CROSS AND TAKE MY SINS AND YOUR SINS AND THE SINS OF THIS WORLD UPON HIMSELF AND PAY OUR SINS DEBT...

A DEBT WE RIGHTFULLY OWED.

AND ON THE THIRD DAY HE AROSE THAT WE BE JUSTIFIED.

Anti may i ask you, do you beleive the gospel of Jesus Christ...that He died for your sins and arose the third day?

do you beleive it?

FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THT WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM WOULD NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.....

God loves you and He does not want you to perish....His word says..

repent ye and beleive the gospel..mark 1;15

i tell you nay except ye repent ye shall all like wise perish.luke13;5

if you beleive the gospel of Jesus christ and would like to make Him your saviour today, just bow your head right where you are and ask God' s forgiveness for your sins and tell Jesus you are receiving Him today as YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOUR.....

I pray you have made the right decision for your soul friend.....

in Christ love, evang. dare

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,026
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

I guess this thread is getting kinda old now but as i read it my heart started pounding and all i could hear was "my people perish for lack of knowledge". If this person is saved and has gotton rid of all the physical doorways this demon could gain entry now is the time for emotional healing. Demons hang onto un-dealt with emotional wounds, that is their legal ground. This person needs an emotional housecleaning and inner healing in order to put satan to flight....This is NO DOUBT a demonic manifestation. Once satans lies are exposed, whatever hurt or unforgivness he's using to stay, whatever legal right he's using...once this person recognizes his stronghold...this thing can be taken authority over and cast out. This demon sits in the emotional realm of the person envolved. Its doorway is probably...abuse,unforgivness,molestation,paraphenalia having to do with demonized objects such as music etc., molestation..the list goes on and on. Theres got to be inner healing and realization that you have been listening to a lie from hell before you will be free. Freedom comes by getting free of the past. FORGIVANCE!! You cant make that happen or work it up. Jesus can!! He is our mighty deliverer!!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,026
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

One more thing!!Please get a book that will explain satans tactics...The one that comes to mind right now is an oldie but goodie. "Pigs In The Parler". It explains a great deal about the emotioal aspects of satans strongholds.People need to know how the devil works so he will be exposed!! I pray that all wisdom to stand against this demonic attack will abound to you!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Self multilation is a serious issue that needs to be dealt with on the psychological level as well as the spiritual level. Here's an article that may help. There is actually a lot of information on this subject online if you care to do the research: http://www.cyc-net.org/reference/refs-self...-alderman1.html

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  478
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  08/06/1971

I don't believe this. Cutting is not some demonic invasion or possession, it's a coping mechanism. I should know as I am a cutter myself. I have never felt possessed or attacked by spirits or any of it. I don't see why it's even such a problem to anyone. I've done it for years and feel nothing when I do it, except relieved and not as stressed out. I go to a pretty competative school and really try to keep my grades up and dealing with stuff gets to be so much sometimes that I just feel better cutting. Watching the blood run is like watching your problems flow away.

Yep, Anti you're right, on one point anyway. I know I used it as a coping tool, but my question is do we call it a " coping mechanism" because that's easier to swallow than "demonic attack"? Just a question!!! ;) The reason it's such a problem is that it's not glorifying to God, and it's ruining your skin. Also , as I mentioned before, there's always the possibility of your cutting yourself deeper than you meant to, and getting yourself into something you wish you hadn't. I did that, too. It got me 17 stitches, and ultimately a nice long stay in a psych ward. I'll always have the quarter inch wide, 4 inch long scar to remind me , in case I ever forget.BTW Thanks, God-man, for the article. Very informative...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  125
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/30/1958

I was in prayer a long time trying to figure out what to do with my daughter.

She is not a cutter or anything like that, but she was hanging around with

the wrong kids getting into trouble, dressing somewhat gothic.

Hanging with punk rockers. Getting into things she shouldn't be in.

Finally, last year I started her into School Of Tomorrow which is provided in a

small church with only a few students. She gets more scholastic help and

with a christian curriculum. She is thriving and is much happier. Also I found a

small Church. Church of God of prophecy (pentecostal) that is on fire with the

youth program. She now has a whole new group of christian friends. The

youth workers at church and at the school have told me that they have

noticed a 360 degree turn around with this teen! Yes with prayer and effort,

God can make a turn arounf in the middleof the road. Things are much calmer

in the home too to say the least. I am so thankful that she got turned

around in time. Children need to feel like they belong to a group. Having

them in the right environment with school and church can be the difference

between light and darkness for them. PTL God does answer prayers still :wub:

PS taking them to worship service only on Sunday morning doesn't work though.

It is more real to them when they are in Sunday school and other church

activities with kids their age.