• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/18/1988

so am i of satan since i cut????? well i guess im going to hell....at least that is what i get outta what ya'll r saying....and plus people tell em that everyday too....

-Lisha

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

No, honey!

That's not what it means to be under a demonic attack. An attack means - you're being attacked! Remember the verse, "The enemy comes to steal, to kill, and to destroy. . . "? Well, we are all under some form of demonic attack; I mean, that's what the whole armor of God (Eph. 6) is about - being protected against such attacks.

Unfortunately, we are not always as completely covered as we should be. In fact, I would say that most Christians are not. I know I'm not, simply because I know there are things that still hurt me too much, like getting yelled at. Someone yells at me, whether I deserve it or not, and I lose it. I have a problem with hope, and "faith is the substance of things hoped for;" so I know my shield of faith is not covering me as well as it should. Maybe that's why I am so vulnerable to depression.

None of this makes you "a bad person," or "bound to Hell" or anything like that. It just means you've gotten a lie implanted in you - most likely from you-know-who (the one who's told you you are worthless) - and that lie is like a virus in side of you, just growing and festering. So, you try to destroy it, only it's tricked you into thinking that you are it, or that it is you, and you hurt yourself trying to destroy it.

Honey, There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because the Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has set us free from the Law of sin and death.

The blood of Jesus cleanses us from all sin.

If you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved.

You've told me you have done this, right? That means you are saved! You belong to the sheepfold of Jesus, and no one or nothing can snatch you out of the Father's hand!

Do you believe this?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  478
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  08/06/1971

so am i of satan since i cut????? well i guess im going to hell....at least that is what i get outta what ya'll r saying....and plus people tell em that everyday too....

-Lisha

:blink: Hi Lisha! No, sweetie, that's not what we mean at all! I don't think I could add a thing to Nebula's post, excpt to let you know how right she is! satan is aware of our most vulnerable points- ask any other Christian if this is true. he uses anything he can find about us to try and make us doubt our salvation. Just another trick.He often uses my past to do this. And yes, I guess that would be concitered a demonic attack! Jesus loves you, Lisha, and as Neb said, there's NO condemnation in Him! I'm sorry if I said something to make you feel bad, I would never do that intentionally. If someone is telling you that you are going to hell, pray for them, and KNOW that it's not true. You are following The Truth, and it's your relationship with Him that matters, not what "man" says about you. God bless you, Lisha!

Guest Evangelist Dare

anti , what God's word says about those who cannot control themselves ,speaking of those who hurt their own bodies.

here is an example of this:

And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a [certain] man, kneeling down to him, and saying,

Mat 17:15 Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.

Mat 17:16 And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.

Mat 17:17 Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.

Mat 17:18 And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.

what is the difference? harming yourself with fire water or a knife gun or anything else?

Guest Evangelist Dare

the Bible says we must repent of our sins and beleive on Christ Jesus as our saviour.

lisha if you have repented of your sins , which means ask God to forgive your sins and then you turn away from those sins, that is repentance, and believed in your heart jesus died for ur sins and arose the third day, then YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD AND HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR.

so may i ask you lisha, is Jesus Christ your saviour?..

love and prayers dare

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/18/1988

im struggling real bad right now...... my puppy cut my arm and it was a pretty good slice....but now i wanna cut myself sooo bad :D:t2::P:D:D

-Lisha

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Lisha asked me to tell you all that she will be back on Monday because it is her birthday!

Happy Birthday Lisha!! We love you!

an9.gif

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  125
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/30/1958

:wub::wub: Happy Birthday Lisha :rofl:;)