IGNORED

Jehovah's witnesses and their delusions!

PetriFB

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  175
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/02/1964

http://koti.phnet.fi/elohim/jehovaswitnesses

When we speak about Jehovah's witnesses, they are known among other things from their magazines "Awake" and "The Watchtower" and also from working from door to door. Usually these people go in couples and soon start to speak about the coming kingdom on earth, which they think happens soon. Other subjects of conversation can be things like the divinity of Jesus, Christmas or for example a question of what comes after death. And generally if a person, who receives them to his house, is not acquainted with the Bible, he doesn

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

Hi PetriFB,

I am looking forward to this conversation and will be checking back often, too.

I am Chrisitan.

I am familar with the J Witnesses for all of my life. The doctirnes are very different than the Bible in most every way possible.

Another helpful site is http://www.freeminds.org

Randy Watters has put alot of effort into his site and I hope you see it, too.

I am terribly tired tonight. So, I wll be checking back soon.

Take care,

Happy Fathers Day!

elkie

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  83
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

http://koti.phnet.fi/elohim/jehovaswitnesses

When we speak about Jehovah's witnesses, they are known among other things from their magazines "Awake" and "The Watchtower" and also from working from door to door. Usually these people go in couples and soon start to speak about the coming kingdom on earth, which they think happens soon. Other subjects of conversation can be things like the divinity of Jesus, Christmas or for example a question of what comes after death. And generally if a person, who receives them to his house, is not acquainted with the Bible, he doesn

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  83

Hi PetriFB,

I am looking forward to this conversation and will be checking back often, too.

I am Chrisitan.

I am familar with the J Witnesses for all of my life. The doctirnes are very different than the Bible in most every way possible.

Another helpful site is http://www.freeminds.org

Randy Watters has put alot of effort into his site and I hope you see it, too.

I am terribly tired tonight. So, I wll be checking back soon.

Take care,

Happy Fathers Day!

elkie

Hi Friend, the JW,s doctrines come from the bible. Lets look at this one--- Jehovah is the true living God, Jesus is Gods son, Jesus is not God. Your teachers teach you the opposite. Lets see what Gods word and Jesus say about this--- John 17: 1-6 Jesus is praying to his father ( Jehovah ) and calls the father-- THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- Backed up by Paul at 1 corinthians 8:6-- THERE IS ONE GOD TO ALL, THE FATHER--- And we find at revelation 3:12-- Jesus is speaking these words. And in front of the eyes, ears and hearts of all creation Jesus stresses the fact 4 times that he has a God-- Now does Gods word ever teach that God has a God?? The only defense these trinity religions have is John 1:1--- here is a fact that you are never shown by your teachers--- TRANSLATED FROM HEBREW TO ENGLISH IT READS LIKE THIS-- in the beginning was the word, and the word was with the God and the word was god. The hebrews used the word HO=THE when they spoke of the true living God.-- so we can see Jesus was not being called the God. Now since we all know that Jesus said that his sheep here his voice, and Jesus himself told us his father is the only true God, why do so many listen to opposite teachings??

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

The Hebrew has no conotation in John. It was written in Greek. The word used for The Word is Logos. Meaning the cause of the work, the utterance of the work.:)

What has been neglected here is the context of the scripture and the following verse;

Joh

• Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  331
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/02/1949

Good post Matthijah, :)

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 20:27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Hebrews 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Hebrews 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Hebrews 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

The JW's get their doctrines force fed to them from the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

They focus on the teachings they receive every month from their headquarters.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  48
  • Birthday:  12/18/1980

My girlfriend is a Jehova's Witness. At first, I was somewhat nervous that perhaps the largest differences between their faith and mine would prove convincing. However, I can say with confidence that this has not been the case at all. What they believe is simply not biblical when an accurate translation is used.

Everyone who would call themselves Jehova's Witnesses are good people with good intentions. However, they exploit ignorance to swell their numbers, because anybody who has read/studied the bible independantly will come to the realization that many of their core beliefs and laws are not what God intended.

This is a true story, although I do not have the details. A man was sent to prison and given only one book: The bible. He stayed in that prison for 30 years until he died. It was said that he knew every single intricate detail about the bible and had it memorized. However, he never accepted Christ. This seems to me to be a similar paralell to the Jehova's Witnesses. They invest huge amounts of time (25-40 hours/week) in studying The Bible, and yet are mislead as this man was.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  331
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/02/1949

My girlfriend is a Jehova's Witness. At first, I was somewhat nervous that perhaps the largest differences between their faith and mine would prove convincing. However, I can say with confidence that this has not been the case at all. What they believe is simply not biblical when an accurate translation is used.

Everyone who would call themselves Jehova's Witnesses are good people with good intentions. However, they exploit ignorance to swell their numbers, because anybody who has read/studied the bible independantly will come to the realization that many of their core beliefs and laws are not what God intended.

This is a true story, although I do not have the details. A man was sent to prison and given only one book: The bible. He stayed in that prison for 30 years until he died. It was said that he knew every single intricate detail about the bible and had it memorized. However, he never accepted Christ. This seems to me to be a similar paralell to the Jehova's Witnesses. They invest huge amounts of time (25-40 hours/week) in studying The Bible, and yet are mislead as this man was.

2 Timothy 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

That verse comes to mind...