tsth

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Now see RT, what all that writins gone and dun? It's maid yer spell chickn and prufen tu gud!

:o

:rolleyes:

In His Love,

Suzanne

That's reeel guud Suzanne. :o:o

A call for 'United Nations of Religions'

Kazakhstan conference brings together leaders of 18 faiths

I read your article tsh and what kept coming to mind was, the Apostasy. The great falling away. Because what we would be falling away from would be truth. If we mix all these religions together than we have compromised and fallen away from God's truth. There is only one way to the Father and that is through Jesus Christ. If we mingle in other ways then we no longer have truth and have fallen away.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Now see RT, what all that writins gone and dun? It's maid  yer spell chickn and prufen tu gud!

:P

:rolleyes:

In His Love,

Suzanne

That's reeel guud Suzanne. :o:o

Sorry, I mispeleld guud!

Glad yu cot thatn RT!

:o

Now see RT, what all that writins gone and dun? It's maid

• 5 weeks later...

Article from the Jerusalem Post:

Oct. 30, 2003

EU ministers, religious leaders in Rome for interfaith meet

By ASSOCIATED PRESS

ROME

Christian, Jewish and Muslim leaders and European Union interior ministers met Thursday to explore how inter-religious dialogue can help combat terrorism and tensions from immigration while promoting peace in the Mediterranean and Middle East.

"Jews, Christians and Muslims have for millennia intertwined their histories in the Mediterranean area," Italy's interior minister, Giuseppe Pisanu said in remarks opening the meeting, held at a state police academy.

"It is not enough to avoid conflict. It is necessary that they move on on the path of the fruitful coexistence of cultures ... so that religious diversity becomes a common wealth," said Pisanu, whose country currently holds the EU presidency.

Italy, France, Germany and other Western European nations are grappling with the impact of waves of immigrants of different religions and races.

Pisanu called "dialogue among moderate people the most effective instrument to avert fundamentalism and build peace."

In overwhelmingly Catholic Italy, a judge's order last week that a crucifix should be removed from a public school in a small town set off a furious reaction. The Vatican attacked the ruling and political parties denounced it as a defeat for religious freedom.

An Italian Islamic activist, Adel Smith, whose sons go to the school, had petitioned the court for the crucifix's removal.

The controversy highlighted Italy's unwillingness to abandon its Catholic roots as well as its sometimes awkward relationship with a growing immigrant population.

France has been embroiled in a growing controversy over whether the Islamic headscarf can be worn in public schools and by civil servants. And in Germany, a Muslim schoolteacher was blocked from employment because she wears a headscarf.

"There are 20 million Muslims in Europe," effectively constituting European Islam, said an Italian Islamic theologian, Abdolwahhab Pallavicini on the eve of the gathering. "We need to spell out the origins in Abraham" that the three faiths have in common, he said.

Europe has found itself highly divided in the past months over whether to have a mention of Europe's Judeo-Christian roots in the EU constitution, which is now up for a final round of talks.

Italy and Spain, as well as Poland, which will join the EU in May, have supported Vatican appeals for an explicit reference.

Some nations, including Germany, Portugal and the Netherlands, have said they had no problems with such a reference, while others, led by France, have opposed it.

Participants at the conference included Charlotte Knobloch, leader of the Jewish community in Munich, Germany, and the deputy leader of the Central Council of German Jews; Dalil Boubakeur, president of the French Council of the Muslim Cult, a body representing various Muslim groups in France, and rector of the Mosque of Paris; the Anglican bishop of St. Albans, the Right Rev. Christopher Herbert; Antonio Canizares Llovera, Catholic archbishop of Toledo, Spain, and Greek Orthodox Bishop Athanassios Hatzopoulos of Achaia.

On Friday, the interior ministers will have an audience with Pope John Paul II at the Vatican.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

All leading into a one world religion where everyone is accepted and there is no such thing as sin everyone does as they want.

Actually I don't think this will end up with everyone doing what they want. It again sounds like the old Roman Empire and a force this big will combine with governmental forces to come up with 100's of rules for the populace. None of them of course would include Christ. End game scenario, the false prophet and the anti christ coming together as a power never before seen on the face of the earth. As I watch things spin out of control I have a personal war going on within me. One side says oh Jesus hurry up and hopes for all of this to come together faster. The other is wait, put it off longer we're not all under the tent, give us more time to reach more people. On one side I'm excited for me and all the rest of the christians, on the other I'm frightened for all those still living in darkness. Wow this is getting hard.

In Yeshua's love

Teri

Yes it is Teri,

And as the dark gets darker, the Light gets lighter! And yet inspite of all that goes on to prove the Authority of God, it only propels those who deny Him into more rebellion. I find that so weird, you'd think that with all the troubles that are beginning in our nation, that people would be returning to God, not getting more blatant in their sin, but yet that is what is happening. It was written though.

Isaiah 26:5 For He brings down those who dwell on high, The lofty city; He lays it low, He lays it low to the ground, He brings it down to the dust. 6 The foot shall tread it down-- The feet of the poor And the steps of the needy." 7 The way of the just is uprightness; O Most Upright, You weigh the path of the just. 8 Yes, in the way of Your judgments, O Lord, we have waited for You; The desire of our soul is for Your name And for the remembrance of You. 9 With my soul I have desired You in the night, Yes, by my spirit within me I will seek You early; For when Your judgments are in the earth, The inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness. 10 Let grace be shown to the wicked, Yet he will not learn righteousness; In the land of uprightness he will deal unjustly, And will not behold the majesty of the Lord.

Jonah 2:8 7 "When my soul fainted within me, I remembered the Lord; And my prayer went up to You, Into Your holy temple. 8 "Those who regard worthless idols Forsake their own Mercy. 9 But I will sacrifice to You With the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay what I have vowed. Salvation is of the Lord."

Isaiah 3:9 The look on their countenance witnesses against them, And they declare their sin as Sodom; They do not hide it. Woe to their soul! For they have brought evil upon themselves.

Hosea 13:2 Now they sin more and more, And have made for themselves molded images, Idols of their silver, according to their skill; All of it is the work of craftsmen. They say of them, "Let the men who sacrifice kiss the calves!"

In His Love,

Suzanne