George

Purpose and Guidelines of the Prophecy Forum!

honeybee777    8

I agree 100% the prophetic is awesome but at the same time, we need to have discernment! I love the prophetic and go to a very awesome church! We are and have been trained in the prophetic as well as evangelism! This is going to be a great here at this site blessing to you all

This is very unclear to me, i don't quiet see what you are saying, prophetic, or a prophetic church.

I would very much appreciate if you give some examples.

I read that before Jesus, they were prophetic schools. Can you tell me if the prophets God use ,if the were members of those schools or not and why?

I am not trying to discrete any one, I am just inquiring.

I also see the date on your post, and notice something, why people staying away from this subject?

Have they judge the subject you brought forwards with their silence?

Have they snob you?

Are they giving you a cold shoulder?

Do you feel unwelcome?

They have the love, but do you feel it from their silence?

I like the part you said and I fine it very important, that it may be very usesful for doing evangelism.

If can you tell me more about it, I will very much appreciate it.

FresnoJoe    5,696

I agree 100% the prophetic is awesome but at the same time, we need to have discernment....

I love the prophetic and go to a very awesome church....

We are and have been trained in the prophetic as well as evangelism....

This is going to be a great here at this site blessing to you all....

:thumbsup:

Amen~!

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God,I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: Acts 2:17

And Amen~!

And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: Acts 2:18

*~*Honey*~*    1,294
On June 26, 2015 at 1:13 PM, FresnoJoe said:

:thumbsup:

Amen~!

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God,I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: Acts 2:17

And Amen~!

And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: Acts 2:18

Amen!