• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Not many ministers know what they are doing in the area of demonology and deliverance. Some make up the names. Some make up that there are even demons there. Some do not really cast anything out. Its a game..... however, there are some very true pastors who can deliver and God has allowed these names on these devils to come forward before or as they are leaving. It is true, in my experience, that these devils will name themselves and tell you... not that you entirely believe it, ... but it is info to be weighed by the Holy Spirit in you confirming yes or no.

Most deliverances are fake. I have seen it all. This is why people are not getting better.

The charismatics like their games.

However, God has the real thing going on a long side the false.

What info do you need?

Hi Lawyer--

I agree with your assessment of the deliverance ministry. I was told by my pastor, since passed on to glory, that the day would come when deliverance would be popular. It has become a show in most instances. This is a shame for there are many in the body that are wounded and in more bondage than need be. The demons have stopped fighting against deliverance and have joined the show for the most part.

I came up with:

spirit of whoredoms

spirit of infirmity

spirit of divination (python)

spirit of bondage

spirit of fear

spirit of antichrist

lying spirit

As specifically named and there are others that the name or function is implied, for the demons answer to their function very often.

And by interpolation, claustrophobia would be a type of spirit of fear, exageration would be a type of lying spirit, if not by exact name then by function.

The fact that many if not most deliverances are fake is IMO because the church has gotten so far from sound doctrine that it no longer knows what sound doctrine is. It is also my opinion that discernment goes hand in hand with sound doctrine.(no specific verse just IMO)

LT

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.46
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I can't speak specifically about the ministers you have seen, but in a real deliverance, the names will be given by the devil itself or the Holy Spirit.... not that the name has to be known to cast it out. It is helpful to know what the person had in order to close all doors to letting it back in.

Some deliverance ministers are not real and imagine names that are not there, if there is a devil there at all.

Not that you can fully trust what any devil will speak, and you don't want to carry on a conversation with it, but they do reveal themselves in normal conversation before a deliverance will begin.... some will show themselves. Then, as the deliverance progresses, other devils will surface and they need to be cast out as well. In order as God directs.

Questions?

prcfighter, what would you like to know? Email me if you like.

Absolutely! My daughter had a few demons, and in her deliverance, they each revealed their respective names and left her, and showed themselves as weak, puny, trembling shadows, awaiting their fate. She can only recall the names of two: Fear and Rejection. When she returned to us after 6 weeks of study, culminating in the final routing, she returned with such a marvellous countenance, eyes clear and bright, and all symptoms gone! She is now serving the Lord with all she's got! Praise Jesus!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

I'm so happy for you and your daughter, Axe. What a testimony!

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.46
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I'm so happy for you and your daughter, Axe. What a testimony!

Thank You! :) God is good!

Edited by Floatingaxe

Guest jckduboise
You should be very careful....and very discerning of any person who promotes "demon battle" in the form of a manual or a how-to.

I like that Ovedya, reminds me that there should be no manual or how to on prophesy as well..find it all the time..perhaps both of these point toward a demon of know name?

You should be very careful....and very discerning of any person who promotes "demon battle" in the form of a manual or a how-to.

I like that Ovedya, reminds me that there should be no manual or how to on prophesy as well..find it all the time..perhaps both of these point toward a demon of know name?

It used to be that anyone that practiced deliverace was ostracized from the main line denominations. The "manuals" were nothing more that sharing the experiences that were encountered. Now deliverance is "popular" and everyone wants to make a buck on the bandwagon.

The best deliverance manual is the bible and the best teacher and guide, the Holy Spirit. Discernment is the key though and needs to be exercised. Though it is a spiritual gift it is exercised through the senses.

Heb 5:13 For every one that useth milk [is] unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

Heb 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, [even] those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

LT

Guest jckduboise

It used to be that anyone that practiced deliverace was ostracized from the main line denominations. The "manuals" were nothing more that sharing the experiences that were encountered. Now deliverance is "popular" and everyone wants to make a buck on the bandwagon.

The best deliverance manual is the bible and the best teacher and guide, the Holy Spirit. Discernment is the key though and needs to be exercised. Though it is a spiritual gift it is exercised through the senses.

Heb 5:13 For every one that useth milk [is] unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

Heb 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, [even] those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

LT

don't get my meaning wrong, I am very much a believer of Spiritual Warfare and have battled in it many times..a how to book is a dangerous place to indulge oneself when it comes to the supernatural of God and satan..you are correct the bible and the Holy Spirit should be the only places that a person seeks knowledge and training for a battle such as this.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,980
  • Days Won:  0

We also know there are false Christs.... so you can know there will be devils that call themselves Christ or messiah.

We know there is another gospel being taught.... so you can know there is "false gospels" "twister" and the like.

Should men in anyway be refered to by the title 'savior' or call themselves as such? Would such a belief/teaching be a doctrine of demons? If I were to call myself 'savior' and others like myself, would I not be considered a false little Christ?

Just curious what others thought about this.

We also know there are false Christs.... so you can know there will be devils that call themselves Christ or messiah.

We know there is another gospel being taught.... so you can know there is "false gospels" "twister" and the like.

Should men in anyway be refered to by the title 'savior' or call themselves as such? Would such a belief/teaching be a doctrine of demons? If I were to call myself 'savior' and others like myself, would I not be considered a false little Christ?

Just curious what others thought about this.

Probably.

No such thing as a "false little Christ", just false christs.

Isa 43:11 I, [even] I, [am] the LORD; and beside me [there is] no saviour.

Notice the way Saviour is spelled there is a significance.

LT