• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

OK I have no idea where to put this. So i'll put it here. I needed to find out something is someone can answer. My boss and alot of people I notice seems diffrent now I worked with my boss for almost 20 years and latley he has been greedy and not sensitive to others. All he cares about is money fore his store. It seems like he don't care about no one. He was never like this. Now here is the question in the last days are people you have always known are the going to get worse like the world like are they going to change rite before your eyes and do we get better as we know God.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  227
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,004
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1906

Tigger love, your question is a valid one :noidea: I would suggest though, that your boss may be going through a difficult time in his life and his way of attaining security is through money. Pray for him, that his heart be opened to Christ if he's not saved, or that he has a refreshing of the Holy Spirit if he is :blink:

With love

YSIC

Faithie :thumbsup:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,026

[2 Timothy 3:1-5]

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  211
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,026

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  733
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

Perhaps "waste your time" may not be the best phrasing in this case. Maybe something more like, "Don't become so consumed with the last days that you become fearful or unable to think about anything else."

It's good to see and recognize the signs. In Revelation 22:7, Jesus says...

"Look, I am coming soon! Blessed are those who obey the words of prophecy written this book."

He wants us to be aware of it (Look), put time into studying and action (blessed, obey), and be watchful for Him (I am coming soon!).

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  227
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,004
  • Birthday:  01/31/1906

I may have missed something here, but it seems as if the people responding are more keen to prove it's the last days, rather than minister TO THIS NEEDY man, and I don't get it :wub: The man most likely has something going on in his life and this is the way he's chosen to deal with it, IMHO.

Faithie

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

OK I have no idea where to put this. So i'll put it here. I needed to find out something is someone can answer. My boss and alot of people I notice seems diffrent now I worked with my boss for almost 20 years and latley he has been greedy and not sensitive to others. All he cares about is money fore his store. It seems like he don't care about no one. He was never like this. Now here is the question in the last days are people you have always known are the going to get worse like the world like are they going to change rite before your eyes and do we get better as we know God.

I believe we all get better the more we know the Lord.....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  733
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

I may have missed something here, but it seems as if the people responding are more keen to prove it's the last days, rather than minister TO THIS NEEDY man, and I don't get it :rolleyes: The man most likely has something going on in his life and this is the way he's chosen to deal with it, IMHO.

Faithie

I think you're missing something, Faithie. I didn't get that the guy was asking for help at all. He was talking about his boss's change in behavior regarding money and others. I'm sure his boss needs help of some kind, but I don't think that's what the original poster was asking for. He just wanted to know if it was end-times related. (Personally, I doubt it. It just sounds like his boss's store is struggling to keep afloat.) How would you suggest we can help the original poster's boss's behavior?

Forgive me for pointing this out, but in your response to our responses, I didn't see your reply to the needy man either. ??? The responses given were in keeping with the original poster's question.

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  640
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

What, me worry?

let me see, hmmmmm, earth, hardships, hostile people, work and bills, on the other hand, Heaven, Jesus, love, praising the Lord in person, hmmmmm, which should i choose? this is not a mystery. :rolleyes::laugh: