ray

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  281
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  789
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

Franklin Graham or Billy and Franklin Graham what do you think about their ministry?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  211
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Franklin Graham or Billy and Franklin Graham what do you think about their ministry?

On a comparison scale,

I like both of them better than the other prominent Christian leaders. James Dobson makes me think of the wolf dressed up like grandma in "Little Red Riding Hood", I think Pat Robertson has lost his mind and Jerry Fallwell is just mean and tyrannical. Billy and Franklin are kind and seem more concerned with God than the others but I remember reading that they too maintained a surplus of over 30 million dollars in their ministry. That's a lot of old grandma and grandpa contributions that those folks probably needed for themselves.

I'm sure there are many more poor ministers out here that never get any prominence that are doing a lot more for the Lord than all of these "big names" put together.

On a comparison scale,

I like both of them better than the other prominent Christian leaders. James Dobson makes me think of the wolf dressed up like grandma in "Little Red Riding Hood", I think Pat Robertson has lost his mind and Jerry Fallwell is just mean and tyrannical. Billy and Franklin are kind and seem more concerned with God than the others but I remember reading that they too maintained a surplus of over 30 million dollars in their ministry. That's a lot of old grandma and grandpa contributions that those folks probably needed for themselves.

I'm sure there are many more poor ministers out here that never get any prominence that are doing a lot more for the Lord than all of these "big names" put together.

It's refreshing to see that I'm not the only one who thinks like that. Many more names could be added to that list.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

He said there are different paths to heaven which I disagree. If this is true I'm converting to Islam.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  12/12/1939

Who is the "he" you r talking about?Billy or Franklin? ;)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

He said there are different paths to heaven which I disagree. If this is true I'm converting to Islam.

I just cannot believe Billy Graham said that! He must have been misquoted..which is the norm for prominent Christians!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On a comparison scale,

I like both Billy and Franklin Graham. I also like James Dobson, I'm not sure where the Wolf and Little Red Riding Hood come into this. I don't have an opinion of Pat Robertson one way or another. As for the money that comes into the minsitery of Billy Graham, you want to talk money? Benny Hinn has a 6 million dollar beach front home in Southern Calif, travels in a privet jet and wear suits that are all hand made for him worth over about $3000 per suit. This was all brought out on 60 Minutes a couple years ago. He has been and still is under investagation for fruad. Billy Graham uses this money his ministery and because of this mans obeidence millions of people will be in heaven. Not to mention his wife Ruth who raised five children almost single handedly. Hinn on the other hand is just plain greedy. I know man who use to drive truck for Benny Hinn Randy quit because he was so disgusted with what was going on as far as the money was concerned. As far as I"m concerned Billy and Franklin Graham are the real thing. As for Franklins calling who said is has to be the same as his fathers? We all have different callings.

• Topic Count:  281
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  789
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

"It is true that later now in his ministry he did say there is more than one way to heaven.

He also turns many people to the catholic church, which is heresy.

He has had ghost writers work for him on books yet put his name on it.

Franklin does not have Billy's calling."

I think what either of the Grahams mean when there are many different routes or paths to heaven is that there is more than one type or style of worship but the only way to get to heaven is through Jesus Christ.

some people speak in tounges and others don't

some people its ok to dance and praise the lord and others don't

some people believe its ok to drink as long as you don't get drunk and others don't

some people believe its ok to raise your holy hands to the Lord and others don't

the list could go on and on......... but what matters is your relationship with God,

Does it mean these things are wrong? no, rather they are some different styles of worship that some people think will get them heaven.

However the only way to heaven is your relationship with God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

"It is true that later now in his ministry he did say there is more than one way to heaven.

He also turns many people to the catholic church, which is heresy.

He has had ghost writers work for him on books yet put his name on it.

Franklin does not have Billy's calling."

I think what either of the Grahams mean when there are many different routes or paths to heaven is that there is more than one type or style of worship but the only way to get to heaven is through Jesus Christ.

some people speak in tounges and others don't

some people its ok to dance and praise the lord and others don't

some people believe its ok to drink as long as you don't get drunk and others don't

some people believe its ok to raise your holy hands to the Lord and others don't

the list could go on and on......... but what matters is your relationship with God,

Does it mean these things are wrong? no, rather they are some different styles of worship that some people think will get them heaven.

However the only way to heaven is your relationship with God.

Right ray that is what they said. Not that there are many ways to heaven but there are different types of worship but only one to God and that is through Jesus. ;)

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

When GW said that we all worship the same God All religions & faith the information was received from his spiritual advisor. BG

Islam , Buddhist ,Christianity etc...