• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/18/1980

If you had a girlfriend who was studying with the Jehovah's Witnesses, and you were Christian, how would you get her out of there? Especially if she were 20 and still living with her parents both of whom she respects and obeys and both of whom are witnesses?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

Pray first of all. Get others to pray for them too. Second, according to scripture, if you are a Christian and she isnt, you cant get married, so why date? Witness with the leading of the Holy Spirit. But you need to be well armored to counter their words, when you witness. Your faith needs to be well grounded.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  490
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  02/25/1990

Yeah, Jadey's right.

The bible says in Amos 3:3 "Can two walk together except they be agreed". I'd say pray about it and do some research about Jehovah's False Witnesses and see how the teachings do no line up with the bible. Talk to her as the Lord leads, and allow God to speak through you. As your girlfriend, she might listen to you if you show that you respect her. But Jadey is right that you need to be well founded in your own beliefs, and that you two can't get married if she's not Christian.

Will be praying for you and for your girlfriend :)

Crystal ;)

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  12/18/1980

I am doing that stuff, trust me. I've read and done research and we've talked about it a lot. I find it difficult to not sound argumentative when talking about it with her, but I think that there might be some doubt in her head. She's a really special girl, so I'm going to keep on trying and if we have to break up then we have to break up. I just don't see how she would listen to me over her parents cause she respects them so much, but thanks for the help and prayers!