• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

with all the stuff going on right now

i was wondering when u think the rapture will happen?

i just want to hear people's opinions on this

Well my pastor teaches that the rapture will take place when the Kingdom of Heaven has been peached to the entire world

That is what I learned also, friend. Everyone must hear the Word of the Lord before He will return. Oh and Welcome to Worthy!!! :whistling:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

any time, my friend, anytime.......

all the Lord has to do is have the Trumpet sounded...

everything that has to take place, must take place prior, has already been fulfilled, everything else can happen before or after... and some will only happen after.....

friend in faith

"

Well my pastor teaches that the rapture will take place when the Kingdom of Heaven has been peached to the entire world"

The Gospel is being preached in every country now... the entire world has been receiving the Gospel of Jesus Christ...

mike

Let those trumpets sound!!!! Oh how I can't wait to hear them ring with the mingling of hoofbeats as the Heavens open and we are gathered together for fellowship and worship for an eternity! Praise the Lord! :whistling:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

In my opinion, soon, Like danial chap 8 and chap 12 is happening now, all the signs Jesus said watch for are happening, it's getting close. I hope it's soon cause I want to go home, But in a way I hope we still got alot of time left cause I want to witness, and spread his truth. So pretty much he's comming sooner now than ever, we may have a ways to go, but no doubt in my mind we are in revelation right now.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  473
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

In response to "The gospel has gone out through tv, radio, people, printed word... this has been done."

true but not everyone has heard the gospel - not even in the US. Someone posted - perhaps on another thread - that the Bible says that God will send angels to those who haven't heard before the end of time. But I haven't found the verse yet. Does anyone know of it?

I've read good arguments for both pre and mid-trib. I thought I was by-passing that part of the discussion, when I had started the thread - "what is left to happen prior to the tribulation? the last 3.5 years." I thought I would wait a couple more days before checking to see what's been posted.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

title "rapture-when do you think?"

NEVER..

blessings

Edited by jackie d

title "rapture-when do you think?"

NEVER..

blessings

I believe the rapture could take place at any moment. Only those who are living a Godly lifestyle when Christ returns will go. Everyone else will be left to face the great tribulation period. At least, that is my opinion as to when the rapture might occur. No man knows the day or the hour.

2 Thessalonians 2:1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you,

2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ[a] had come.

3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,

4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God[c] in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

those who endure to the end will be see the 2nd coming of Christ at that time..those who are "sleeping" will meet Him in the air..those who remain on earth will THEN be caught up in the air with Him....

and according to Paul..there will be a falling away "apostasy" and the son of sin is revealed...Anti-Christ. Paul is speaking to the church. We are the church..he goes on to tell us that there will be deception regarding this very issue..and what will happen?

2 Thessalonians 2:5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?

6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.

7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He[d] who now restrains will do so until He[e] is taken out of the way.

8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.

9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,

10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,

12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness...

I have great concern for members of the body of Christ that take pleasure in such teachings that they would believe that we should be taken up and out of the period of great tribulation. I am confused how any one of us would even consider that even though Christ endured the horrible tribulation of persecution and crucifiction, that we could have a less difficult time in order to see the kingdom of God. And though time and time again, Christ, Paul and the revelator John said repeatedly that those who endure to the END will see the Kingdom of God, many members (the majority or so it seems) choose to believe that they will be raptured out of this world before the 7 yr period of tribulation that will befall the entire world. It is a ridiculous teaching that has deceived many. And though Christ and Paul said let no man deceive you, people of the church are being deceived none the less. Why? Because these people of the church delight in the wicked unrighteousness of this teaching. Preferring to have their ears tickled with false teachings than acknowledging the truth. What a sad state the church has become.

It seems that the same people who are believing in the pre-tribulation rapture are also those who believe in OSAS theory..we are to acknowledge the Truth and walk in the Light. As Christ tells us, those who walk in darkness and do not know the truth do not know Him. Those who do not know Him do not know the Father. The only way to the kingdom of God is through Christ. If we deny the truth we deny Christ therefore we deny the Father, therefore will not see the Kingdom of God. Before Christ was crucified He told us that as He has suffered so we must suffer. And to remember that the world may hate us but it hated Him first. He told us that we would suffer for His name sake. Revelations shows us that when the anti-christ anounces himself and calls himself god that those who do not worship him will be killed. Now let's make a little sense of this. If this is going to occur and there will be a great falling away (apostasy) of the church how can the church already be in heaven with Him after this so called 'rapture' and still make a choice to whom each member will serve? There is absolutely no logic in this thinking. The "rapture" theory is false teaching, wicked and unrighteous.

Instead of people spending so much time focusing on how we might get out of these days to come, why not spend time with God gaining strength from Him in order to endure to the end.

Again...when will "Rapture" as people are teaching today occur?...NEVER

blessings

Edited by jackie d

Butero quoted:

Matthew 24:37-44

37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the theif would come, he would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

John, we cannot teach only part of the scripture. To do so is like only telling half truth. Below are the scriptures that lead you to verses 37-44 which are important. But the ones before them are equally if not more important for this particular subject.

Matthew 24

Jesus Predicts the Destruction of the Temple

1 Then Jesus went out and departed from the temple, and His disciples came up to show Him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said to them, Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

The Signs of the Times and the End of the Age

3 Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: Take heed that no one deceives you.

5 For many will come in My name, saying, I am the Christ, and will deceive many.

6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all[a]these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences,and earthquakes in various places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake.

10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.

11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.

12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

endure to the end

14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

The Great Tribulation

15 Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation,[c] spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (whoever reads, let him understand),

16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

17 Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house.

18 And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes.

19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!

20 And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath.

21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elects sake those days will be shortened.

Here Christ gives an indication that the days will be shortened...He does not say that we won't endure some of them. We can only take this verse as meaning that we will see at least a portion of tribulation days..

23 Then if anyone says to you, Look, here is the Christ! or There! do not believe it.

24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

25 See, I have told you beforehand.

26 Therefore if they say to you, Look, He is in the desert! do not go out; or Look, He is in the inner rooms! do not believe it.

27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

28 For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

The Coming of the Son of Man

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Edited by jackie d

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Luke 17:34-37

34 I tell you, in that night there will be two men in one bed: the one will be taken and the other will be left. 35 Two women will be grinding together: the one will be taken and the other left. 36 Two men will be in the field: the one will be taken and the other left.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  05/18/1963

:emot-hug: Well, I would like to believe that the rapture were to take place before the Great Tribulation but when I read revelation, and Daniel and Ezekiel, and the other books....HMMMM, let's just say I don't get the peace of mind that we will all be swooped away from this world. I do support that Jesus will come in the end fo the 7 yrs and the believers who are still living wil be "raptured". I have listened and studied and just want the truth. No itching ears please. We would all like to think that this wonderful event will rescue us from the trials and troubles of this world. I certainly would. But if you put away your left behind series and ask the Holy Spirit to teach you what this means....you will have peace no matter what. I do not find evidence to support a "rapture" before 7 years of tribulation. I have studied pre-trib, post trib, mid-trib....trib-- trib--trib.....looks like those expecting a rapture may be greatly disappointed and have to read Revelation all over and consider themselves, "Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection."

But wait....the verse before that says..."And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgement was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and the word of God, who had not worshipped the beast or his image, and had not recieved the mark on their foreheds or on their hands. And they lived and reigned for a thousand years." Revelation 20:4 other vs regarding first resurrection-your rapture is verse 5.

I know...you will pull a rabbit out of your hat and come up with the "left behind" theory-series. Good story...But I don't get the witness to it. Read the Bible and the passages and study words for yourselves. Quit letting someone do it for you.

Also, there is alot of free info that you can get online regarding the End Times....and take in to consideration that the Lord moves on Jewish Celebrations.

there's some food for thought.

vs 5-6 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has not power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years. AMEN

if you say so John...again this is a subject we disagree on. Blessings.