• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/07/1989

And if you are considering Israel to be like England and the Arab terrorists to be like the IRA or INLA, you are seriously mistaken.

Am I. Explain in why?

Is England surrounded by nations wanting to drive the English out to sea?

Are the English being threatened with irradication?

Are the IRA or INLA being funded by France and Spain?

lol. brits swimming in the ocean. that would be a site to see.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

And if you are considering Israel to be like England and the Arab terrorists to be like the IRA or INLA, you are seriously mistaken.

Am I. Explain in why?

No it was funded mostlyby Irtsh Americans. I reiterate Israel is militarily the most powerful state in the region and is backed to the hilt by the USA.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

It's good they're powerful and backed by us. They need it.

Guest shiloh357

Am I. Explain in why?

No it was funded mostlyby Irtsh Americans. I reiterate Israel is militarily the most powerful state in the region and is backed to the hilt by the USA.

And rightfully so. However, the United States has not fought Israel's battles for them. We have sent supplies but our soldiers never faced down Saudis, Lebanese, Egyptians or Syrians in any of Israel's wars. Israel is the most powerful state in the region.

I would remind you that even when Israel was NOT the most powerful state, they still the Arab's butts. They whipped a five natino alliance in 1948, and were out numbered at least 70 to 1. Not to mention that the Arabs were assissted by the British and Israel STILL defeated them. Jordanians were led and trained by British officers, and British fighter flew in Egyptian squadrons. Technically, they defeated the Arabs AND the British.

The existence of Israel cannot be explained militarily. The US War Historians at West Point, will not study Israel's wars. The reason is that the outcome of those wars ( primarily1948, 1956, 1967, 1973) cannot be explained in military terms. From a military perspective, Israel should not have survived for 24 hours after its rebirth. Israel singlehandedly defeated the Arabs in all of those wars, the only exception being in 1973 when the United States sent planes, tanks, artillery and ammunition to Israel. Still, it was Israelis who did the fighting.

Israel is not only the most powerful nation in the region. They are the fourth most powerful nation in the world, militarily, behind the US, China and Russia.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/07/1989

I think if i couldnt live in the USA id go Isreal.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

And I reiterate - do America, France, Spain and Germany threaten to drive the English out to the sea?

Do these nations refuse to acknowledge England as a nation?

Are the English being threatened by irradication?

Likewise, are the IRA and INLA threatening to take control of the land of England, refusing to even call it England?

And I reiterate - do America, France, Spain and Germany threaten to drive the English out to the sea?

Do these nations refuse to acknowledge England as a nation?

Are the English being threatened by irradication?

Likewise, are the IRA and INLA threatening to take control of the land of England, refusing to even call it England?

No, but then neither are Egypt, Jordan, or even the Lebanon doing so. The Syrians would like the Golan back, and the Palestinians are the only ones actually being denied the right to a viable state.

Guest shiloh357
No, but then neither are Egypt, Jordan, or even the Lebanon doing so. The Syrians would like the Golan back, and the Palestinians are the only ones actually being denied the right to a viable state.

Yeah that is why the Arabs rejected a the Land paritition in 1936, voted against the partition that would have guaranteed a Palestinian state in 1947, and Arafat walked away from a Palestinian state in 2000.

The Palestinians get Gaza, and what do they do with it??? What did they do for the last ten months other than shoot rockets into Israel??? Oh yeah, they burned down the greenhouses that were supposed to be used to given the jobs and create an economy and they sunk in to gang and turf wars and the like.

You seem to forget amor, Israel is not in Gaza. The Palestinians don't have any Jews to blame for their rank stupidity, incompetence and beast like behavior. So much for Palestinian "self-determination." Even when they have the power to do something good with their lives, the blow it. They have proven that they are not intelligent enough to have a nation.

[

You seem to forget amor, Israel is not in Gaza. The Palestinians don't have any Jews to blame for their rank stupidity, incompetence and beast like behavior. So much for Palestinian "self-determination." Even when they have the power to do something good with their lives, the blow it. They have proven that they are not intelligent enough to have a nation.

A racist rant, shows your true colours for all to see

Guest shiloh357

[

A racist rant, shows your true colours for all to see

It is not racist. No one who abuses their children teaching them to blow themselves up or uses their children as cannon fodder deserves to belong to the human race. Such is beast like behavior. They have proven that they have no desire for a nation. Instead they feed off each other, at their own expense, and continuously break themselves against the futile dream of Israel's annhilation.

I am not racist. You are just blind.