• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

The thunder seems more like God's judgement.

I'm convinced that the brownish color of the clouds represents dirtiness or sinfulness.

:cool:

Guest jckduboise
I've had about 5 dreams that wakes me in awe. This was one of them, I had last week. I was out side looking at a brownish, cloudy night sky. Lighting streaked across it from right to lift as thunder roared. I just stood listening, for the longest when a angel came out of the sky and stood beside me. He asked me if I knew the voice of the thunder, I said no but I've heard of it somewhere. He then told me that this (The time I was living in) was the days of the seven thunders when they utter their voice. We continue to discuss this but all that was said I was unable to recall except for the one sentence. I felt awe during and after this dream. Do any of you have any ideals on the meaning. Just thought I would share. :)

I have had dreams where I am being taught by our Heavenly Host. I am always kneeling and I cling to every word like a small child listening to a story being read..total awe and understanding of every word is there..but I cannot remember the words, nor can I see His face..I only see His feet and they are so large.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

Psalms has some mention of the Voice of Thunder.

I would Ask the Lord for interpretation: write this out in a journal and start your study; find out why He gave you this. Dwell on it until you get a release from it. I've found in my dreams that even the names of the people in it have meaning to the overall idea that God is giving me. HOW AWESOME GOD IS!!

GLORY!!

blessings

candi