• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,772
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

An e-mail sent by a Canadian U.N. observer and obtained by FOX News casts doubt on claims by U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan that the Israeli attack on a U.N. peacekeeper observation post along the Lebanese border was intentional.

http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_st...,205978,00.html

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Well, of course! Kofi (goes on) Annon, annon, annon......... is a completely discredited, corrupt political hack, who hates Jews.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/07/1989

you know what. I am so sick of the UN. What are their fruits? They are given millions upon millions for what? To make policies that do absoultly nothing? Its pathetic. Not once have these UN or Eu things ever worked. They are always corrupt by the greed of power and money. I dont know why people are even giving there tiem to listen to the UN.

Guest shiloh357

you know what. I am so sick of the UN. What are their fruits? They are given millions upon millions for what? To make policies that do absoultly nothing? Its pathetic. Not once have these UN or Eu things ever worked. They are always corrupt by the greed of power and money. I dont know why people are even giving there tiem to listen to the UN.

While true, does that give anyone the right to bomb them?

Well it appears that Hizbollah was drawing fire in order to put UN peacekeepers in danger.

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

Yes.

When you rape children in Sudanese refugee camps, steal money intended for the poor and use corruption to aid a dictator, then are inactive when you should be preventing the very thing for which you were established, and when you call what is wrong right and vise versa, you deserve to be bombed.

• Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

This conflict is on my mind 24/7...

I am sure it is also on most of you alls minds the same...

I pray for Israel because I believe she is God's differently than other nations are..

Why? because of Scripture? I do not know really ...perhaps just because I believe God will not abandon her even though she has failed to accept His coming...

But what I feel in my heart about this whole thing is God is going to give victory to her and the enemy will suffer death and sorrow because of their hand against her...

I do not feel any gladness for their sorrow ..but the opposite...

they have brought it upon themselves for attacking Israel and wanting to destroy her...

When you fight against God you are going to loose and they are fighting against God..

sadly there is going to be suffering and sorrow...it is the effect of their choice to want destroy Israel...

and sadly there are those who will suffer and die who are on the sidelines of the conflict...

That is how I feel about it all...

Yes.

When you rape children in Sudanese refugee camps, steal money intended for the poor and use corruption to aid a dictator, then are inactive when you should be preventing the very thing for which you were established, and when you call what is wrong right and vise versa, you deserve to be bombed.

Were the guys that were bombed the same ones who did all those things?

I'm praying for everyone over there. It's not my place to set myself up as one who decides UN observers deserve what they get. I have a Lord who fulfils that role.

If you're going to rely on the Lord's justice, then you should kill off their families as well....you should do a read through on the Old Testament before you attempt to take a "moral highground" on this issue. :whistling:

Simple truth is, they are willingly part of an organization that does this and therefore deserve what they get. That is Biblical justice.

Guest shiloh357
The email from Major Paeta Hess-von Kruedener warned that the post had come under "unintentional" artillery fire and aerial bombing several times in the previous weeks, and that several Hezbollah positions were in the area of the patrol base.

"It is not safe or prudent for us to conduct normal patrol activities," wrote Kruedener in the July 18th e-mail. "(The artillery and aerial bombing) has not been deliberate targeting, but has rather been due to tactical necessity."

Kruedener was one of four unarmed U.N. military observers killed in Tuesday's bombing.

"I think that e-mail is very important, because unfortunately these are practically the last words of somebody who eventually paid with his life,

Guest shiloh357
Shiloh said.....They don't see a need to do an investigation. Israel is tried, convicted and hung on the spot.

The UN asked Israel for a joint investigation. It was the Israeli's that said no.

Yes, because in times past, the UN does not cooperate with Israel and it is hard to have a joint investigation when your partner already presumes your guilt.

Yes.

Were the guys that were bombed the same ones who did all those things?

I'm praying for everyone over there. It's not my place to set myself up as one who decides UN observers deserve what they get. I have a Lord who fulfils that role.

Simple truth is, they are willingly part of an organization that does this and therefore deserve what they get. That is Biblical justice.

So is America. Does that go for us as well? Does America deserve bombing too?

I knew you'd try to take that route. The difference between America and the UN is that if our soldiers do that (on an extremely rare occasion) we put them on trial and then deliever justice. In the UN, if someone is unethical and encourages these things, he becomes president.

The UN got just a little of what they deserve....they deserve much more.