• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Hello guys ;)

But Jesus said He would come like a thief in the night, I could study prophecy all day long, and still be caught unawares when He comes.

Let me give everyone something to think about.

If you where to die in the next 5 minutes would you be saved? Or would you be caught unawares? Rapture ,Death, what

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,587
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

But Jesus said He would come like a thief in the night, I could study prophecy all day long, and still be caught unawares when He comes.

The question I ask myself this morning, is how do the words and warnings of the prophets help me to a deeper love for my God, and how do they help me to love my neighbor more fully?

Amen, Adstar, and the central theme in my original post!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  1

I am finding that God's Word is sufficient to prepare us for everything that is to come.........and that "preconceived notions" are not.

There are some very specific things to come, according to God's Word, but many just choose to disregard them. Just as Anna and Simeon knew to go to the temple to see the Christ child, so shall we know where to go and what to do in these days. There are specific events proclaimed within Scripture that have to do with judgment, and we are not to be unaware. We are to recognize the times and events, for they are almost upon us.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

Bless you Saints,

Nothing Daniel could have done except relying on His Lord. Could have prepared him for being thrown into a lions den!

The Israelites in the desert would have perished except for the Lords very provision! They had no provision except the very Prayer and obedience to the Lord that they exhibited. Some even failed! But G-d still brought Israel into the land. Those who clung to Him that is!

Jesus teaches in Mark. Do not worry beforehand, or premeditate what you will speak. The Holy Spirit will speak for you in that hour. I am quite sure He will provide also.

Bless you Saints, :il:

Dave