Green Darner

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  144
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Have you posted the second part of "Daniel's Little Big Horn" yet? I didn't want to miss it. :laugh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Have you posted the second part of "Daniel's Little Big Horn" yet? I didn't want to miss it. :laugh:

Hello GD,

I'm almost finished with it now, however, this thread has become much more than I could have possibly dreamed. Little did I know what I was actually getting into.

I have never intended on writing books or making a profit from my writings, but the information that the Lord has given me is so powerful in Part Two that I believe it needs to be seen by a much wider audience. It's going to blow the lid right off of an old misconception that we have been holding on to for at least decades.

I'm not concerned about the money that I could make. I'm still going to post it here, but first I think this one will need copy write protection. I seriously believe the entire body of Christ needs to hear this message. I'm going to have to pray hard about this one, because I'm still not quite sure about turning it into a book, but I'm sure the Lord will lead me in the right direction. I just want to be careful right now, and not mess up what He has planned. Who knows, I might not write a book, but just in case I do, I want to be standing on solid ground. And I don't want to leave a crack in the door for our faithful enemy, so I'm getting all my ducks in a row. I'll post it as soon as I can. I'll probably change the name of Part Two though. Today I was thinking along the lines of,

"HOOK, LINE and SINKER." That will be good enough for the thread, but I'll probably have to change it again if it becomes a book.

Thanks for your encouraging words!! Until next time, may the good Lord bless you richly!!!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Yea!! rollingTHUNDER's gonna be a writer! Just like God said.

Told ya!!

Gotta find a publisher, gotta get it in some good christian bookstores! I can't wait! I'll say, "yeah, I knew rollingTHUNDER back when, we go way back" :laugh:

Yea!! rollingTHUNDER's gonna be a writer! Just like God said.

Told ya!!

Gotta find a publisher, gotta get it in some good christian bookstores! I can't wait! I'll say, "yeah, I knew rollingTHUNDER back when, we go way back" :cool:

:laugh::):)

Not so fast sister!! That was about 14 years ago, but He didn't say anything about books. I'm not very sure about all of this yet, but it just wouldn't seem right to not get this info out. It's actually kinda scary thinkin about how different my life has become since 9-11. Life is full of mysteries!

But I am starting to believe those three mysterious keys have something to do with this thread that I've been working on, but I'm still not sure about that either. :cool:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  144
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Wowzers!! :laugh:

I'll go back to waiting patiently now :cool:

Wowzers!! :laugh:

I'll go back to waiting patiently now :cool:

Hopefully it won't be that long, my wife used to work in a couple of different law offices. She still has friends in the field who can point us in the right direction.

rolling thunder, I'll be praying for you to clearly understand the will of the Lord in your writing. You are very good from what I have seen and I believe that the Father may use you in wonderous ways to spread his message! You go guy!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

RT,

No, He didn't say specifically a book, but what'dyathink, He was gonna hide you away here forever? Faithful with a little, you get a lot!

Our pastor uses Pathway publishers, might want to check them out, they are christian. First, you are going to need to hire a typist, no offense bro, but we don't need to read the book in the new millenium! :x: :laugh:

rolling thunder, I'll be praying for you to clearly understand the will of the Lord in your writing. You are very good from what I have seen and I believe that the Father may use you in wonderous ways to spread his message! You go guy!

Thanks kelly,

I can use all the prayers I can get right now. I always appreciate those. I'm getting a very strong sense that I am supposed to write a book this time. I would have never dreamed of such a thing, and it's still a shocker even now. I can even remember in one of my threads I said I wouldn't do that, because I felt like God would want me to give myself away. I guess that was a foolish statement to make. :b: If God wants me to write a book, then who am I to say no? I'm just a little nobody.

RT,

No, He didn't say specifically a book, but what'dyathink, He was gonna hide you away here forever?