IGNORED

Aliens

artsylady

Guest Gladiator4God

The size of the universe has alot to do with it........ what being could travel its great expanses in its life time?

• Group:  Soapbox - Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/11/1932

I personally believe that aliens are just that. Aliens. Why would we have a universe this big if we were the only life forms in it? I mean c'mon!

I guess that depends on whether you believe the Bible or in evolution?

Deu 4:32 For ask now of the days past which were before you, since the day that God created man on the earth, and from the one end of the heavens to the other end of the heavens, whether there has been a thing as great as this, or has anything like it been heard.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

I personally believe that aliens are just that. Aliens. Why would we have a universe this big if we were the only life forms in it? I mean c'mon!

Here's the biggest hypocracy of modern science. They have all the systems out there in space just waiting for a simple "beep, beep, beep" to which they'll all cry "LOOK INTELLIGENT LIFE" yet, we look at the remarkable complexity and amazing design of a simplest structure of life (something we can't even figure out yet) - a dna molecule and they say "look, an accident".

Do you know what the chances are that life on earth not only began on earth accidently, but also sustained itself and actually evolved are - I couldn't even print the odds in this post because I would have to write too many zeros and a human being in his lifetime cannot write that many.

Yet we're supposed to beleive the same thing happened somewhere else? Not buying it. You can buy into what the modern teachings try to brainwash us into believing, but not this cat.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

:D I agree artsylady...a chance process could never be this perfect.

Love and Blessings,

Angel

Guest LCPGUY

Here's the biggest hypocracy of modern science. They have all the systems out there in space just waiting for a simple "beep, beep, beep" to which they'll all cry "LOOK INTELLIGENT LIFE" yet, we look at the remarkable complexity and amazing design of a simplest structure of life (something we can't even figure out yet) - a dna molecule and they say "look, an accident".

Do you know what the chances are that life on earth not only began on earth accidently, but also sustained itself and actually evolved are - I couldn't even print the odds in this post because I would have to write too many zeros and a human being in his lifetime cannot write that many.

Yet we're supposed to beleive the same thing happened somewhere else? Not buying it. You can buy into what the modern teachings try to brainwash us into believing, but not this cat.

Woo Hoo, Artsy!!! :D

Keep on tellin