IGNORED

Aliens

artsylady

Guest shadow2b

--Heyyyy-YA'LL-Patsy & her aunt have seen--talked to & ridden in an angels VW

-volkswagon to get some gas-Because SHE didn't pay attention to the gas guage---

-uhhh??So --ennyhow--Patsy & her aunt were walking to the car & a carload of

-dudes kept bothering them{this was waaaayy-back in the 60's}& hollering {not

-nice stuff}things at them--"OH & it was late at night"They were getting scared &

-all of a sudden a lill-ole volkswagon drives up & The guy driving asks if he can be

-of any help--So they splain the sit-u-a-shunn--& he offers to take them to get gas

-& they got in the vw got the gas--drove back to the car--this blond--blue-eyed

-guy puts the gas in & they start thanking him very much-& asking him where he

-is from & he says "up north"so Patsy turned to ask her aunt a question

-& when they both turn back to talk to the guy---guess whuTt??NO blond-blue-

-eyed guy & NO VW--SO Patsy can only conclude that they had met her guardian

-angel--There's a lot more to the story but Patsy will have to splain it to yuse-This

-is a true report about ANGELS--ministering to protecting,& teaching GOD'S people

-just like in the book of Daniel---SO YUPP we do believe in angels & they do help

-us at times-------------MAY-GOD-BLESS-&-KEEP-HIS-CHURCH-----AMEN---- :hug:

Guest noelmaude
:D NO. I BELEIVE THE ALIEN THING WILL STAY IN HOLLYWOOD AND THE TABLOIDS WHERE THEY BELONG. :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kelly

Did anyone happen to see the video the Mexican Air Force took showing 11 ufo's in the night sky flying over Mexico? Awesome video, it really makes one wonder!

Guest ReflectionsofHim

Dearest Everyone,

O.K....before you read the included below short article and view the photo I want you all to know that this is one of many reasons I'm in the ministry I am in. The person that wrote this article believes that "aliens" and/or "entities" are friendly and "come in love". There could be nothing further from the Truth...GOD'S Truth. Beginning in Genesis 6, God's Word tells us about "aliens" which are no mystery to those seeking the Truth...they are fallen ones, the fallen angels that fell with Satan when God cast him out of Heaven. And God continually tells us all about these "ufos" and "aliens" throughout all of His Word. The point I am making here is that the person that wrote this article and took this picture is one of the main reasons I'm in this "ufology" ministry. Satan's main job and sole purpose is to deceive and to use that deception to steal God's children (all of us) away from Him. The easy targets for him are the ones that are not already Christians. Yes, many Christians are also going to be deceived by this "ufo" phenomena, but the most vulnerable are the ones are the people that believe that "aliens" have "come in love". While the young man that wrote this article is a medium and is already heavily involved in the occult, he is falling into an even deeper deception now. It's our responsibility as Christians to know all of God's Word and to expose Satan and his deceptions upon our world. It is our responsibility to pray for those that are falling prey to this particular deception since it has, and will have, a powerful impact on all of mankind, worldwide. Some of us, like myself, are more called than others to expose Satan and this ufo/alien phenomena, but ultimately we are all called to recognize the enemy's plan and continue to speak about the precious gift of salvation Jesus so lovingly shed His blood for us all to have. That being said...here is the article and the photo and this should emphasize why I am so determined to expose Satan's ultimate worldwide plan of deception. Please pray for this young man as the Lord so leads you...and all of those like him. And I'll boldy add asking all of you to pray for all Christians to come to realize and recognize this deception and to also go forth boldy and tell other Christians about the deception Satan is so diligently working on. Above all...keep your eyes focused on Jesus!

Love through our Jesus, our only Savior! :laugh:

Reflections

Netherlands - Strange Entity Photo

HOEVEN -Holland - On May 6, 2004, Robbert van den Broeke a 24-year-old, took this image of a strange creature late at night. He got an urge to get his Olympus digital camera and wait in the living room to photograph something he felt was visiting. At first he saw a faint mist which he photographed. He took a series of photographs over the next forty minutes and this is the fifth image of a strange alien like entity. Robbert van den Broeke from Hoeven is a renowned medium, who says to be in contact with entities from another dimension. He also regularly discovers crop circles and saw balls of light with Nancy Talbot. The entities show themselves to him as Balls of Light. This week they showed themselves differently: like grey-white forms with a small head and big almond-shaped slant-eyes.

According to Van den Broeke we don't have to be afraid. The alien beings come 'with love, to teach us to take care of the earth and to

be better for each other." Thanks to Toine Trust

http://www.ufoplaza.nl/~ganzegal/pix/alien350x215.jpg

"But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be."

Matthew 24:37

"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."

Luke 21:25-28

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  125
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/30/1958

My twin sister met a gaurdian angel when she was a teen ager. Here's what happened..... a car broke down in front of her she puled up in front of the car and got out to help the girl. She was in front of the girls car and her car was behind her. She was in between the two cars. suddenly out of no where a guy with an orange work vest on pushed her out from between the two cars and over into a ditch just as the crash happend. There were some girls under the influence crashing into the cars. My sister got up to thank the guy,but he was no where to be found. To this day she believes it was an angel. :t2:

Guest ReflectionsofHim
My twin sister met a gaurdian angel when she was a teen ager. Here's what happened..... a car broke down in front of her she puled up in front of the car and got out to help the girl. She was in front of the girls car and her car was behind her. She was in between the two cars. suddenly out of no where a guy with an orange work vest on pushed her out from between the two cars and over into a ditch just as the crash happend. There were some girls under the influence crashing into the cars. My sister got up to thank the guy,but he was no where to be found. To this day she believes it was an angel. :b:

Amen! God definitely gives us guardian angels! And we can discern when what has come our way because the Lord gives us discernment! :t2: Not all "angels" come from the Lord, but this one sounds precious indeed!!! Praise BE to God! He IS so awesome!!!

Love to you through our Jesus! Thanks for sharing!!! :b:

Reflections/Ref

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.51
  • Days Won:  3

Did anyone happen to see the video the Mexican Air Force took showing 11 ufo's in the night sky flying over Mexico? Awesome video, it really makes one wonder!

YES! They showed it on my local news channel. It was impressive footage. :t2:

Guest ReflectionsofHim

Thanks so much everyone! What a blessing you all are! :t2: Especially to me! I opened this older topic up with great hesitation. Much ridicule and scoffing has come from my calling and well I just keep plugging away for Jesus! I read what you all said and it is absolutely wonderful that God is showing so many of His children what is around us and in our midst. He desires to show us things and discernment is ours to have if we just ask for it...be careful what you ask for however, lol!

I just wanted to thank you all for accepting me, not judging me, not scoffing me, think me a nut, an "angel of light", or that my first love and calling is Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. This is a dirty job and I got called! I've tried to walk from it so many times and each time the Lord brings yet someone else along to bring it all back up and force me to get back into it. One thing is for sure...I will NOT walk away from someone when their salvation may depend on it and so therefore I'm always avaiblable to God in this area as He calls me. Yes, I do some studying of Scripture and keeping up with sightings. After all, I personally want to know about the enemy in my camp!!! If anyone has any questions whatsoever, please feel free to ask.

I'm just so blessed by you all. Love to each of you through our Jesus and a very special thank you to artsylady for showing me that I cannot be silent about what the Lord has annointed me to do. :b:

Hugs to all!!!

:hug:

Love through our awesome Jesus!

Reflections/Ref

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kitkat

I read this whole thread and believe that UFO's and aliens definately are satanic beings. I also believe in guardian and heavenly angels, as I myself have had an encounter with one at a time when I needed extreme comfort in my life.

I don't know if anyone else here has ever heard this scenario, but I was told one time that people who see aliens or experience alien abductions, usually are people who have gotten involved with the Psychic Friends Network. In other words, by contacting the Psychic Friends Network or any type of Psychic for a reading, (palm readers, fortune tellers) it opens up a door for satan to enter in to their lives and as a result, a lot of them only saw aliens or had experiences of alien abductions after contact with these types of people/services.

It makes sense to me that if you open one door to satan, it only allows him to enter into your life in an even stronger way.

Just wondering if anyone else here had heard of this.

Kitkat

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  187
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  678
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1959

Christian UFO researchers have noted that individuals who claim to be contacted by (or become abducted by) UFOs often have a strong prior involvement in some form of ocultism, Brooks Alexander of the Spiritual Counterfeits Project said that "many of the reported cases show some kind of occult involvement prior to initial UFO contact." John Weldon likewise notes that "UFO contactees often have a history of psychic abilities or an interest in the occult."

Christian UFO investigator David Wimbish has suggested that interest in UFOs can actuall draw one into the occult: "Many UFO investigators have followed a path that has taken them directly into the world of the occult. They believe they are rediscovering ancient spiritual truths and uncovering new realities about the universe. It's more likely that they are getting involved with some ancient deceptions." Indeed, the UFO phenomenon "has led many to experiment with astral projection, to believe in reincarnation, and to get involved in other practices that directly oppose the historic teachings of the Christian church."

Is it possible that UFO citings are actually demonically caused? Yes. But let me qualify what I mean. Many UFO sightings have a natural explanation. Some sightings may even involve deliberate hoaxes. I don't want to imply that every time someone sees an unidentified flying object that Satan is at work. However, I think a case can be made that those UFOs that remain truly unidentifiable --- and especially those that make "contact", or communicate messages to human beings --- are rooted in the work of Satan.

First, the messages communicated by the alleged extraterrestrials consistently go against biblical Christianity.

The visitors are perfectly in tune with what has become known as "New Age" religion --- Eastern mysticism, astral projection, the harmonic convergence, and so on. They are not at all in harmony though with Jesus Christ, who said, "I am the way the truth, and the life." At the very least, they are more interested in steering us away from the truth of the Bible than toward it."

Experts who have long investigated UFOs ---- both Christian and non-Christian ---- have noted the strong similarity between the UFO experience and typical manifestations of demonism. John Kneel, a respected authority on UFOs, said: "The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon," and "the manifestations and occurences described in {the literature of demonology} are similar, if not entirely identical, to the UFO phenomenon itself. Victims of {demon} possession suffer the very same medical and emotional symptems as the UFO contactees."

In support of the idea that UFOs may in fact be manifestations of satan or demons is the belief by some individuals that the UFOs themselves are alive. Brad Steiger, for example, said: "I have even come to suspect that in some instances, what we have been calling "spaceships" may actually be a form of higher intelligence rather than vehicles transporting occupants." Likewise, John Keel noted that "over and over again, witnesses have told me in hushed tones, "You know, I don't think that thing I saw was mechanical at all. I got the distinct impression that it was alive."

Jesus clearly warned about religious deception in the last days. "At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people" (Matthew 24:10,11). Earlier, Jesus warned His followers to "watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheeps clothing, but inwardly they are ferociuos wolves" (Matthew 7:15). Could it be that the so-called extraterrestrials seek to appear as benevolent "brothers," but in fact are ferociuos demonic wolves who seek to lead us astray?

The apostle Paul sternly warned: "Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness" (2 Corinthians 11:14,15). Appearances can be deceiving. This is why we need to anchor ourselves in the absolute Word of God.

We Declare His Glory Over All The Earth

Marilyn

solar.gifmoon_eclipse.gif