• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

Kitty.. :thumbsup::24:

Here is something I do ..

There are so many hurting Christians and one wonderful thing about worthy is the section for prayer..

and the great new section you can go to with pages of folks who need God to touch their lives in a very special way..

I get frustrated with the boards and "leave" and I go focas on the real important issures of peoples needs..

try going into the prayer room and in praying for others it makes this place on the net ever so much more of a blessing ..

helps others and helps us get our heart and mind set on Him ... :noidea:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

I've found that sometimes I have to relate to some of our brothers and sisters here like the lost. :noidea:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/11/1960

I feel as though some people on this board may be wrong but then again on some issues I surely am also.I believe that as a Christian I am on a daily basis learning something new.I have been known to read the same verses several times and believe I get the full meaning.I go back to them a week,month, year later and something new is revealed to me.

If I don't agree with someone that I truely believe is a Christian,that dosn't mean they are wrong. It could very likely be me that is wrong and I will find the truth of what they believe in my Bible study.

That is why I love these boards I get to question my beliefs on some subjects.But I emphatically agree that disrespect and meaness have no place here.

God Bless us all.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  12/12/1939

I am not very vocal on Worthy but sometimes i just have to have my 2cents worth.A few months ago i had to stop posting because i was getting upset with some of the stuff that was going on.Mean spirited remarks and not always bibical.This site has been a great sourse of joy and knowledge and freindship for me over the last few yrs.We are all on the same journey but on different roads and sometimes just listening is what we need to do most.Take a few days off and pray about your concerns about Worthy,maybe God has something wonderful in store for you.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

And now you all understand what our poor Moderators have to go through -

trying to decide which posts and threads need to be locked or deleted, and which despite the errors are beneficiall for useful discussion anyway, or whatever.

But as was mentioned, there are these "waves"of attack that seem to come in and create havock.

And like Tah said, sometimes hanging out in th Prayer forum and such places are great breaks from the thological battles of some of these other forums.

• Topic Count:  490
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  02/25/1990

Thank you everyone... thank you so much.. I keep praying about this and I know I need to pray more...

This process of growing as a Christian can be long sometimes and it affects us spiritually, mentally, and emotionally... it's interesting how it all works out in the ends, even if in the middle it seems there is no way out. lol, this doestn' go with the topic :thumbsup:

I can't see leaving here... I love this place too much and God has used this place to teach me, and used to me to help and teach others.... *those poor people :wub: * but it's just a blessing ... I honestly think at this point(like I said, still need to pray more) that maybe God was just trying to point some things out in my life.. leave here? not yet... I'll stay until God wants me to move...

argh, my mom is yelling at me now... sheesh... anyways... thank you again...

And neb, I think I finally understand at least a little more in the struggle of being an admin... it can be difficult just as a chatter, but how much more difficult it must be as a mod.... "picking your battles" is what it sounds like....

wow... amazing...

It's just hard sometimes.. trying to figure out what to say and how to say it.. I do that at school all the time.. I have to because I am around lost folks all day... but then to come onto the computer and have to do the same thing.. it almost becomes nerve wracking after a while... oh yes *tackles neb*

Crystal

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,763
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  11/23/1990

And now you all understand what our poor Moderators have to go through -

trying to decide which posts and threads need to be locked or deleted, and which despite the errors are beneficiall for useful discussion anyway, or whatever.

But as was mentioned, there are these "waves"of attack that seem to come in and create havock.

And like Tah said, sometimes hanging out in th Prayer forum and such places are great breaks from the thological battles of some of these other forums.

Those mods probably do have it bad! Especially with maniacs like myself in the Fellowship Forum :thumbsup:

Kittylover, many of us do have slightly different beliefs. However we can usually manage to put those aside to have honest spiritual discussions, and that is what must be done on a board like this. If the board only allowed one completely identical set of believes, this board would be lonely indeed. Especially since some of these don't affect our salvation. Our beliefs on creation for example, as long as you believe that the bible is the truth, it doesn't matter if you think dino's didn't exist, lived before humans or lived with humans. That doesn't affect your salvation.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

Just by the nature of a Christian board, which is open to different congregations, you are going to have different beliefs.

I think Kitty may be questioning if this is worth it. I can see the value of keeping only with those who totally agree with my doctrine, the doctrine of my congregation, in fact there are web sites which I can go to to do that. I do that when I meet with my congregation.

But in the long run I really do enjoy talking to a wide variety of Christians, and indeed many will hold some different beliefs than mine. I like to get out there what I believe and why and this actually helps me understand what I believe. Very few minds of believers are changed on this board about doctrine. That is one thing I have noticed, if you want to reach those questioning or searching I think it does change minds. But if you come here thinking for example you are going to change the mind of an SDA showing them they are wrong, or a Baptist that they are wrong or a Pentecostal that they are wrong or a Catholic that they are wrong, well forget it, you will only be frustrated.

But I personally have learned a little about things I did not know, and this has helped me. I have learned some very disturbing things also about some beliefs that are floating around out there and seem quite common, but this also better equips us.

• Topic Count:  490
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  02/25/1990

but how can i put aside my beliefs... in order to have discussions? I can honestly say, it isn't boring ot be with people that have the same beliefs as you do, if not *extremely* close to it.. it's called Christian fellowship and it is just a blessing to sit abck and talk about what God has done in your life, and listen to them talk about what God has done in their lives.... Maybe have some discussions about what's going on in the world, and views on particular issues.. but certaintly things that are important parts of a CHristian's life.. it done'st have to be neccessary for salviaton.. but just important in the areas of Christian growth..