• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

posted October 18, 2003 10:55 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several years ago, I had a series of dreams, these dreams have come back to mind, and i feel it is time to share them with others, until now, there have only been a couple people that know ( knew ) of them, and they may not even remember me sharing the dreams with them. that dosnt matter, what matters now is that the information is disciminated..........

we all have heard of John 3:16, For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, and that who so ever believeth on Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.......

there are some that believe that all you have to do is believe...... and it is yours...... remember satan also believes that Jesus is the Son of God, in fact satan Knows beyond a shadow of any doubt..... but, satan has not and will not accept the Lord Jesus, as his Savior, for he would not even accept his very own Creator as being above all.........

there is more to it then just believing, you also have to accept Jesus as Your personal Lord and Savior, you also have to Serve the Lord, not yourself or man..... even thou you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, if you still continue to go your own way, this will effect your future..... not saying that you will perish, but you may loose out on many many blessings, and you may have to face trials that you dont want to and dont have to.....

In one dream, I was overlooking a field, and in the center of this field was what looked like a hill, or small mountain.....

as I aproached this hill, i could see that it was not of earth, that it was not natural as we would think.....

it was actually objects of some sort piled up, and as I got closer, the objects started to take shape,

and I could see that they were in the shape of doughnuts, large round objects with holes in them,

I knew then what they were, for they were made of stone, these objects were MILL STONES.....

I kept going closer and then I could see writing on them..... and when I got close enough,

i saw that the writing was names....... every stone had a name on it....... some of the names i even knew....

upon examining them all, i froze, fear overwhelmed me, I shook and started weeping and crying,

for you see, the stone I was then looking at, had a name on it that I did not want to see - - - - -

this stone had my name on it, But Lord, I am a Christian, I Believe in You, I took You as my Savior.....

the Stone had my name on it.......... when i woke up, I was weeping and i knew that i had to change things,

I had not harmed a child I had not harmed anyone.... but.... I had not been living the life in which I claimed,

and thus i was leading people ( children ) astray with my wittness, I was wittnessing that a person did not

have to follow Jesus to be of Jesus.... that my life style was that of the typical Christian, and why would

anyone want to change their life style..... they didnt have to.....

It is written that if one would harm a child ( one of Gods creation, age not being a factor here, from before

birth into this world until they are no longer with us ) that it would be better to have a mill stone tied about his

neck and dropped into the ocean...... and to think there was a ( I said was, not is ) mill stone with my name on it,

God Forgive me for the sins I have committed against you , and the sins i have committed agains every one else.....

Later, I had the dream again, only this time, when i got to the mill stones, i was expecting to see my name again,

but when i went looking for it, the stone which i thought it would be on was blank..... and looking around for it,

I noticed that several other stones were blank.... no writing, no names..... on some, some still had names......

I felt an overwhelming sense of Peace flow over me.... Thank You Lord, for you heard my request and ThankYou

Lord for honoring my request.......evidently, there was others that also had the same dream, and there were

others that also came to the same conclussion I had, and had repented and made amends with the Lord.

here is another series of dreams that were given to me,

in the first dream, it was as thou I was watching a TV show, and i was watching myself in this dream.....

I was running, hiding, and unable to find a place that was a good hiding place..... constantly in fear of

who ever was chasing me, or what ever was after me..... I could not find a place, there was no rest....

i just kept going and going.....

in another dream, it was pretty much the same dream, but this time I was seeing it as me being as myself,

looking thru my own eyes, and again, i was running, and trying to find a place to hide, a place to rest for a while,

i met other people doing the same thing, trying to find a place of peace.

only in this dream, i knew that the Rapture had happened, and i was still here, (( How??, well, i was not doing

what God wanted me to do, i was living for me, not God )) all i knew was that i could not take the mark, i could

not let those behind me, those chasing me, ever catch me, for i had things to do other then hide, and run.....

after this dream, i knew i had to turn my life around and DO WHAT GOD WANTED ME TO DO....

I had to do things the right way..... I had repented of my sins, i had not been doing them sins, I had accepted Jesus

as my Lord and Savior, but I was not serving Him... I was still doing things my way, not Gods way... I needed to

get back on the right path, and FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ...............

later I had another dream, simular to the last dreams, but different...........

I was no where in the dream, and there was a Peace about the dream, there was no anxiety, or fear or worry......

folks, even thou we have accepted Jesus as our Lord and Savior, we must follow Him with every thing we have.

we must do things His way, not ours.... we must live for Jesus, and make our daily walk with Jesus every minute

of every hour of every day.... never once letting up...... we will be attacked and persecuted, but we must not

give in......

something else, about that dream, even thou I was in the dream, and the rapture had taken place... that is not what the dream was telling me, the dream was telling me i was not ready.. oh, I was a church going born again Christian... but I was not walking the walk, only talking the talk... I had all the right tee shirts, had all the right answers, but not the walk.....

for those that are "Believers" that are not doing what they are suppose to be doing, may not have lost their Salvation,

but i believe, after these dreams, that they will be left behind, if you think it is tough now, living for God, I do not want

to even think about what it is going to be like after the Rapture, after the gathering of the children of God.... for then,

Gods Spirit will be removed from the presence of those on this earth.......

God will continue to use those ( even during the Tribulation ) that will try and seek His face, those that will repent and

do what is of God..... but it will not be an easy thing to do.... they will have to be even more strong in their faith/belief

for the time will be hard not to turn away from God, infact it will be easier to turn from God then to stay with Him....

God still allows U-Turns........ for now anyways....

mike irish

posted October 18, 2003 10:55 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several years ago, I had a series of dreams, these dreams have come back to mind, and i feel it is time to share them with others, until now, there have only been a couple people that know ( knew ) of them, and they may not even remember me sharing the dreams with them. that dosnt matter, what matters now is that the information is disciminated..........

we all have heard of John 3:16, For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, and that who so ever believeth on Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.......

there are some that believe that all you have to do is believe...... and it is yours...... remember satan also believes that Jesus is the Son of God, in fact satan Knows beyond a shadow of any doubt..... but, satan has not and will not accept the Lord Jesus, as his Savior, for he would not even accept his very own Creator as being above all.........

there is more to it then just believing, you also have to accept Jesus as Your personal Lord and Savior, you also have to Serve the Lord, not yourself or man..... even thou you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, if you still continue to go your own way, this will effect your future..... not saying that you will perish, but you may loose out on many many blessings, and you may have to face trials that you dont want to and dont have to.....

In one dream, I was overlooking a field, and in the center of this field was what looked like a hill, or small mountain.....

as I aproached this hill, i could see that it was not of earth, that it was not natural as we would think.....

it was actually objects of some sort piled up, and as I got closer, the objects started to take shape,

and I could see that they were in the shape of doughnuts, large round objects with holes in them,

I knew then what they were, for they were made of stone, these objects were MILL STONES.....

I kept going closer and then I could see writing on them..... and when I got close enough,

i saw that the writing was names....... every stone had a name on it....... some of the names i even knew....

upon examining them all, i froze, fear overwhelmed me, I shook and started weeping and crying,

for you see, the stone I was then looking at, had a name on it that I did not want to see - - - - -

this stone had my name on it, But Lord, I am a Christian, I Believe in You, I took You as my Savior.....

the Stone had my name on it.......... when i woke up, I was weeping and i knew that i had to change things,

I had not harmed a child I had not harmed anyone.... but.... I had not been living the life in which I claimed,

and thus i was leading people ( children ) astray with my wittness, I was wittnessing that a person did not

have to follow Jesus to be of Jesus.... that my life style was that of the typical Christian, and why would

anyone want to change their life style..... they didnt have to.....

It is written that if one would harm a child ( one of Gods creation, age not being a factor here, from before

birth into this world until they are no longer with us ) that it would be better to have a mill stone tied about his

neck and dropped into the ocean...... and to think there was a ( I said was, not is ) mill stone with my name on it,

God Forgive me for the sins I have committed against you , and the sins i have committed agains every one else.....

Later, I had the dream again, only this time, when i got to the mill stones, i was expecting to see my name again,

but when i went looking for it, the stone which i thought it would be on was blank..... and looking around for it,

I noticed that several other stones were blank.... no writing, no names..... on some, some still had names......

I felt an overwhelming sense of Peace flow over me.... Thank You Lord, for you heard my request and ThankYou

Lord for honoring my request.......evidently, there was others that also had the same dream, and there were

others that also came to the same conclussion I had, and had repented and made amends with the Lord.

here is another series of dreams that were given to me,

in the first dream, it was as thou I was watching a TV show, and i was watching myself in this dream.....

I was running, hiding, and unable to find a place that was a good hiding place..... constantly in fear of

who ever was chasing me, or what ever was after me..... I could not find a place, there was no rest....

i just kept going and going.....

in another dream, it was pretty much the same dream, but this time I was seeing it as me being as myself,

looking thru my own eyes, and again, i was running, and trying to find a place to hide, a place to rest for a while,

i met other people doing the same thing, trying to find a place of peace.

only in this dream, i knew that the Rapture had happened, and i was still here, (( How??, well, i was not doing

what God wanted me to do, i was living for me, not God )) all i knew was that i could not take the mark, i could

not let those behind me, those chasing me, ever catch me, for i had things to do other then hide, and run.....

after this dream, i knew i had to turn my life around and DO WHAT GOD WANTED ME TO DO....

I had to do things the right way..... I had repented of my sins, i had not been doing them sins, I had accepted Jesus

as my Lord and Savior, but I was not serving Him... I was still doing things my way, not Gods way... I needed to

get back on the right path, and FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ...............

later I had another dream, simular to the last dreams, but different...........

I was no where in the dream, and there was a Peace about the dream, there was no anxiety, or fear or worry......

folks, even thou we have accepted Jesus as our Lord and Savior, we must follow Him with every thing we have.

we must do things His way, not ours.... we must live for Jesus, and make our daily walk with Jesus every minute

of every hour of every day.... never once letting up...... we will be attacked and persecuted, but we must not

give in......

something else, about that dream, even thou I was in the dream, and the rapture had taken place... that is not what the dream was telling me, the dream was telling me i was not ready.. oh, I was a church going born again Christian... but I was not walking the walk, only talking the talk... I had all the right tee shirts, had all the right answers, but not the walk.....

for those that are "Believers" that are not doing what they are suppose to be doing, may not have lost their Salvation,

but i believe, after these dreams, that they will be left behind, if you think it is tough now, living for God, I do not want

to even think about what it is going to be like after the Rapture, after the gathering of the children of God.... for then,

Gods Spirit will be removed from the presence of those on this earth.......

God will continue to use those ( even during the Tribulation ) that will try and seek His face, those that will repent and

do what is of God..... but it will not be an easy thing to do.... they will have to be even more strong in their faith/belief

for the time will be hard not to turn away from God, infact it will be easier to turn from God then to stay with Him....

God still allows U-Turns........ for now anyways....

mike irish

Guest shadow2b

maybe a person can not loose their Salvation, but they may not be taken when the Lord comes for His own....

------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICE dreams-awesome events--BUT OUR salvation isNOT based on individual"dreams"--sorry folks--

BUT "that" is truth---& "wrong assumptions"based on dreams"--&--NOT based on "scripture" isNOT

TRUTH either-----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--something else, even those that are left behind that are true believers, their work is not done, it is infact just begining, they will have to be stronger and stronger each and every moment to survive the Tribulation....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRUE BELIEVERS-------LEFT-BEHIND--??????????----THIS IS AN UNSCRIPTURAL STATEMENT--&

ERRONEOUS ASSUMPTION------------

1st.Thess.4.vss.13-thru.18-------

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethern, concering them which are asleep, that ye

sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God

bring with him.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the

coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

for the LORD himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel,

and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: then we which are alive and

remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so

shall we ever be with the Lord.

Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Amen Mike,

Thanks for sharing. Many believers in this generation are living a lukewarm life. I believe many have been led to believe quite a few half truths, like once saved always saved, and that all you have to do is believe. Many think that their souls are safe if they just accept Jesus as their Savior. Many claim to have Jesus and they think that they have security because they chose Him, but it is God who chooses us first. If someone truely believes, there will be some evidence of a changed life. God demands that we be obedient. He hasn't changed, but many use their salvation as a license to sin, still chasing after the lusts of this world.

Jesus said that we must deny ourselves, pick up our cross and follow Him (Matt. 16:24). To do this, we must crucify the flesh. Those who are still living in the power or strength of the flesh are heading for a rude awakening. These are the five foolish virgins that will be left behind. You can not enter heaven in the flesh, or without being holy (separated from the world). We need to be living sacrifices.

Romans 12:1-2 - "Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship. (2)Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

We must be doers of the word, not just hearers.

what that was saying, is there are " believers" that are here on this earth, that are not following the ways of the Lord, why and for what reason, i can not say, all i could say is that this was for me, and it was put upon me, laid upon me to share.....

A true believer can be backslidden, this was as I was, I truely believed, i was truely washed in the Blood of the Lamb, but being I was not living for Christ, I was living for ME..... I was leaving myself open to miss the FLIGHT, miss the calling home of all those that did follow Him..

remember, there was 10 maidens, all knew the Bridegroom was coming, 5 were ready, 5 were not......

also at the banquet, those that did not have on their wedding garments were cast out.....

at that time frame, my bucket of oil was empty, my lamp was very dry...... my wedding garment was stained ( again ) ....... yes, once we are saved, we can turn to our old ways if we choose, Jesus will not stop us. and Jesus will welcome us back if we do stray off.... just as the lost sheep, or the lost coin and also the prodigal son....

there will be many that are left that thought they were doing good, that they attend church weekly, dont hurt others, that claim to be saved, and when the time comes, that the Lord returns to gather up His own, there will be many many many wondering what happened.....

that is one of the things that satan will use to say that it really has not happened... there will be many of the people in the churches, that are still here..... those that open their eyes, will be the ones that will be doing the work of the Lord during the times of theTribulation....

you can cut this apart if you choose, that is your choice..... but we are told to remain true, we are told to be ready... we are told to follow Him.....

the rich man was a good man, and a follower of the law, also never broke the commandments, but yet when he asked Jesus what it would take for him to gain entrance to Heaven, he was told to sell all he had, the man was not willing to follow Jesus, ...... was found to be unfit.......

are we following Jesus???? or going about things our own way.......

like i said, you can pick it apart all you want, there are many things in the Bible that were from one dream from one man...... these dreams as I said were for me, to bring me back on track..... and i was told to share them.

if you choose not to follow Jesus, that is your choice, if you think that you can be found fit and continue to live against the teachings of Jesus, even thou you have been " living as a good man " that is your choice.....

not mine.

I hope that helps clear things up....

mike

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  251
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  10/31/1943

One night about 19 months ago we were still living in georgia and my wife was visiting here in north carolina.... i had the most awesome dream i have ever had..

it happened about three in the morning...... I was dreaming about this creature . that was so ugly that it made ugly look beautiful.... i mean this thing was abominable....... it had ugly hair about like a hogs hair but more of it and short andwiry .... had real small ears.... a pug nose barely visible for its ugly mouth and bulging eyes.... It had no legs only a gaping bleeding wound where its legs had been..... its legs were laying off to the side kind of withered like dead things are.......

IT WAS DRINKING ITS OWN BLOOD..... HOW SICKENING.

Every time that i would move awy from it it was always there ..... i could barely look at it even to day my memory is vivid and not wanting to even think about touching it... yuck

Than i woke up....... I ask the LORD WHAT DOES THIS MEAN..... THE LORD SAID TO ME QUOTE.......... THIS IS HOW YOUR SINS LOOK TO ME....

I WEPT AND REPENTED...... ]

N OW say something the LORD CANNOT LOOK ON SIN...... BUT THAT IS WHAT HE SAID.....

ALL OF OUR SINS LOOK THAT WAY TO THE LORD.........

DO YOU WANT THIS CREATURE IN YOUR HOME. ........... REALLY

I dont .......

bless you all

have a great day of WORSHIPPING THE LORD JESUS

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Peace Saints,

I merged these two as they are in essence the same topics.

Grace to you,

Dave

Guest shadow2b

---

----like i said, you can pick it apart all you want, there are many things in the Bible that were from one dream from one man...... these dreams as I said were for me, to bring me back on track..... and i was told to share them.

if you choose not to follow Jesus, that is your choice, if you think that you can be found fit and continue to live against the teachings of Jesus, even thou you have been " living as a good man " that is your choice.....

not mine.

mike

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUITE TRUE----Many dreams{VISIONS} are mentioned IN THE BIBLE----DIFFERENCE IS----YOUR

{DREAMS--NOT VISIONS} ARE NOT MENTIONED IN THE SCRIPTURE OF TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE THEY???

JUST WHO IS IT THAT CAN "SEE" INTO THE HEART????--YOU OR JESUS??

YOU SON ARE QUOTING YOURSELF---- NOT SCRIPTURE!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE SET YOURSELF UP AS:--JUDGE---JURY--&--EXECUTIONER-----------

BECAUSE I STATED OUR SALVATION IS NOT BASED ON INDIVIDUAL DREAMS--I AM

NOT "FOLLOWING" JESUS ACCORDING TO YOU??????

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--what that was saying, is there are " believers" that are here on this earth, that are not following the ways of the Lord, why and for what reason, i can not say, all i could say is that this was for me, and it was put upon me, laid upon me to share.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU CAN "STATE" that some "believers" are NOT "following" JESUS?????

BASED ON "WHAT" HAVE YOU DETERMINED THAT"SOME-BELIEVERS"ARE NOT "FOLLOWING"JESUS???

FINE I really "liked" & understood your "dream" & that it was for you & put upon you to share-----

BUT DO-NOT EQUATE "your" dreams" WITH SCRIPTURE

or having the "same" authority as Scripture------YOU canNOT be the FINAL judge as to who is or

who isNOT following JESUS among "believers"...WE as christians CAN observe those that are

NOT "following" JESUS are the LOST --those that are "obviously" NOT born-again-blood-washed-

BIBLE-BELIEVING--christians-----

I suggest you "STOP" judging & trying to "make" christians"conform" to your definition of "salvation"

in "how" they are "following" JESUS -------------------------------

-------GOD-BLESS-ALL-TRUTHSEEKERS-------------------------Gary-- :rofl:

Guest shadow2b

---DO YOU WANT THIS CREATOR IN YOUR HOME. ........... REALLY

PLEASE GET A DICTIONARY--------IT'S CREATURE------- -

NOT CREATOR-----

CREATOR-----IS LIKE GOD---"CREATOR" OF HEAVEN AND EARTH-------

CREATURE----IS LIKE "CREATURE" OF THE BLACK LAGOON------- :rofl::wub:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Hey RT,

I thought of you when I read Mike Irish's posts on the dreams, in another thread. Sounds familiar doesn't it.

Mike you might take a look in this prophecy thread at some of the back postings of Rollingthunder, I think you'd be surprised. Especially the ones on the 10 virgin parables.

In His Love,

Suzanne