• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you,

God has His hand on all of us, and the times are in such away, that God wants us all to be His servants, God does not want any of us to perish, no, not a single one of us.

if we seek God, if we truely want God, God will use us.

God speaks to each of us. it is up to us to recognize His voice, to Listen to what He has to say to us, to follow His request for His work.... it is up to us to follow His bidding.

God speaks to us in many ways.....

even thru dreams...... we are spoken to thru words of knowledge, wisdom, tongues and interpretation, words of prophecy, thru miraculous events, even just a whisper of the wind..... some times a dream is such that it will speak to a peticular person for a peticular reason....

something to think about, not all that call upon the Lord knows the Lord, not all that are invited to the Wedding feast will remain, some will not have their wedding garments, some will be soiled...... some are not ready... even thou a person may believe that Jesus is the Lord, will be accepted, for there are many that believe, but have not accepted Him....... were there not some that are doing miricles in the name of Jesus, and he knew them not???

Yesterday, ( yes, just yesterday ) I let my lack of faith, hinder me in doing something that the Lord wanted me to do.... I hesitated, and questioned Him.... and then the task was pulled from me, with my spirit not being restful, but rather, very uneasy..... I spent the rest of the day mouring ( so to speak ), my spirit was willing, but i let my flesh talk me out of it..... am I saved???? Yes, I am saved, I have the Blood of Jesus protecting me,

what happened, is if I had just got up, and done as God told me to do, with out thinking about it, God would have gotten the Glory for it, but after i had thought about it, questioned it, i would have been doing it, but it would have been for my glory, not Gods, simular to Moses when he Struck the Rock and water flowed forth.... Moses thru his flesh, did not do as God wanted, and thus lost a blessing...... I lost that blessing yesterday, thru my own flesh, for i thought how great thatwould be to be credited with this task.....

there are many that know that the Lords return is soon.

these dreams came at a time in my life when i was not following Jesus, they came when I was not living in what most people would call sin, but i was not walking with God, i was walking on my own... i had drifted down the wrong path......

I am not trying to justify anything, but rather trying to let you know more about me......

how many times have we heard God word for us, to do something, ( or not to do something, ) and we ignore it or do things our way?????

Noah, listened to God, and did the tasks as God had directed, no matter what the outcome, he was mocked, ridiculed, despised, hated, and well, Noah, continued on with the task at hand, wittnessing the Lord God to people, maybe not so much in words, but in his actions, by doing things Gods way......

I have had many dreams, some that have came to pass, some that were warning me of things that could be, others were comforting, others convicting, some even just as entertainment.... am I a prophet??? NO, i am not,

am i holy?? no, not by my own I am not.... I am nothing but a human being that God loves with all His massive heart, and wants me with Him. just as He wants each and every one of you with Him.....

I totally believe in the Gifts of the Spirit, I believe that God can use each and every one of us for His needs. for His work....... I got tired of being convicted while being a pew warmer, and God finally got hold of me thru the dreams and other events around me to get me off that pew, off my flabby backside, out of my laziness, and got me to listen to Him....

am i perfect? no!!! double NO!!!!! I fail more times then not..... am i bragging?? no, for even Peter failed many times...... some times we try to get ahead of the Lord, instead of waiting on Him.... some times we spend too much time on our knees, and miss the oportunity to do what God wants us to do at a peticular time....

I know I do, my timing is bad, and if i do not work in Gods timing, i tend to not do the best i can do for Him..... God is still working on me......

mike

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  0

Mike, I have had dreams too and I tend to believe there's something to them.

Truth is...only you and God know if what you dreamed was really from Him or someone else.

Sometimes the enemy will play the "guilt" card.

In a book I'm reading called, "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren, he talks about how people are "driven" by different mechanisms...

1. Guilt (the number #1 driver)

2. Fear

3. Anger/resentment

4. Materialism

5. The need for approval/belonging

The author in this book I'm reading says this about guilt:

Guilt-driven people are manipulated by memories. They allow their past to control their future.

and fear...

Fear is a self-imposed prison that will keep you from becoming what God intends for you to become.

Psalm 32:1 What happiness for those whose guilt has been forgiven! What relief for those who have confessed their sins and God has cleared their record.

*(I copied this verse from the same text from the book).

So, whether the dream was authored by God or the enemy, what does matter is you know that all of your sin is covered under the blood of Jesus.

Guest shadow2b

--am i perfect? no!!! double NO!!!!! I fail more times then not..... am i bragging?? no, for even Peter failed many times...... some times we try to get ahead of the Lord, instead of waiting on Him.... some times we spend too much time on our knees, and miss the oportunity to do what God wants us to do at a peticular time....

I know I do, my timing is bad, and if i do not work in Gods timing, i tend to not do the best i can do for Him..... God is still working on me......

mike

MIKE-----I believe "you" are a christian Brother----VERY YOUNG in the LORD--& in need of "teaching"-

"YOU" need to find a very knowledgeable & spiritual "ELDER" who can instruct you in GOD'S

WORD--- your statement"sometimes we spend too much time on our knees"is highly indicative of

that "youth"& exuberance ----desiring to {DO--WORK-}for GOD-- like-- run before you can "walk"

1st.Timothy.3.vs.6-----

NOT a novice,lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil-----

I am NOT saying YOU are lifted up or pridefull --just young & INexperienced needing to be "taught"

in GOD'S WORD before you are qualified to "teach"or instruct others-----

I do pray that you accept this "word" in the spirit it was sent----LOVE & CONCERN --------

Gary-----------

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.14
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Gary,

I too had a weird feeling when our brother was talking about believers being left behind. I don't think the Bible bears that out personally. The Bible says that our works will be tested to see what they're made of whether gold, wood, or hay. It doesn't say, though, that any believer will be left behind! I've had dreams a couple of times in which somehow I got left behind (and I'm right before God) and faced a decision as to whether or not to take the mark of the beast. Of course, I know better, but in one dream I was held down and forced to take it and after I woke up, Satan tried to tell me because I had not done more in the dream to refuse it, that I had the same as taken it and wouldn't be forgiven. That's a depressing feeling! But, praise be to God, I know better than that. The last time I had a dream such as that (not that long ago), it had a depressive spirit about it, so I know it wasn't from God!!!

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Gary,

I too had a weird feeling when our brother was talking about believers being left behind. I don't think the Bible bears that out personally. The Bible says that our works will be tested to see what they're made of whether gold, wood, or hay. It doesn't say, though, that any believer will be left behind! I've had dreams a couple of times in which somehow I got left behind (and I'm right before God) and faced a decision as to whether or not to take the mark of the beast. Of course, I know better, but in one dream I was held down and forced to take it and after I woke up, Satan tried to tell me because I had not done more in the dream to refuse it, that I had the same as taken it and wouldn't be forgiven. That's a depressing feeling! But, praise be to God, I know better than that. The last time I had a dream such as that (not that long ago), it had a depressive spirit about it, so I know it wasn't from God!!!

What if it was the Lord trying to warn you? :t2:

It's not against His nature to warn us.

And we could find ourselves in very difficult circumstances if we fail to heed His warnings. :x: