Tyler

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Hi my real name is Tyler, but I'm usually referred to as Pickerel on other boards! I could use some input from my bretheren here on a poster by the name of Voice of God? On the board I usually post he now uses the name Sent2u. He is causing quite a few divisions on this other board, and claims that he has the soveriegn word of God on the threads he posts.

I have never done this before, but this person is causing deep divisions amongst the bretheren and veteran posters are saying they might leave!

I believe it is said, "if there is a dispute that it should be brought before the assembly"?

I pray this does not bring any divisions here!

Am only asking for advice!

God Bless

Tyleraka Pickerel

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.51
  • Days Won:  3

Welcome to Worthyboards!

Yep, he was here. Is your other board moderated? If so, how do they feel?

It's moderated alright, but they let things progress as long as no one gets abusve! let me tell you though this guy has everyone up in arms!

I feel kind of sheepish coming over here to get your input on this person, but I felt it was needed! :)

Only Christ Saves

God Bless

Tyler

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.51
  • Days Won:  3

Tyler, in all honesty I don't know what you hope to accomplish. If you want to hear if we will trash voice, no. We won't. Will we support voice? Some would, some won't. We became divided over it certainly. Myself and many others continue to pray for voice on a daily basis.

The only real advise that I know to give you is just to line up what voice or ANYONE says with scripture. But then, you probably already know that.

You are very welcome to hang out here and to get to know us. We're a great family. We love each other and we try to not step on too many toes very often. We've weathered many storms here, but we always go back to basics, which is our love for Christ and each other.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Birthday:  03/21/1954

Tyler,

Trav is right

IR :)

Edited by IslandRose

I don't want to trash anyone. However I would like to address a problem by bringing things out front. Anyone who claims that he has direct revelations from God are at best suspect for many people!

VOG claims this other poster on our board is a "true Prophet" even though he cuts and pastes from Demon buster.com!

Thanks Rose for your help.

I hope I'm not upsetting anyone here!?

God Bless

Tyler

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Birthday:  03/21/1954

I edited my last post.

Trav is right.

I shouldn't let my feelings about voice cause me to say some thing I'll regret later. :)

Judge all he says byt the Word of God. If it doesn't line up, call him on it.

IR :x:

Welcome Tyler. Always remember that a true prophet of God is always 100% correct. If you think someone is a prophet go by what that person is saying and be sure and compare every single word with what the word of God, the Bible, has to say.

Amen Trav you said it like it should be said.

IR, I have to be careful on this subject myself.

Guest idolsmasher
Always remember that a true prophet of God is always 100% correct.

I don't think this is true. Prophets make mistakes too, after all, they are human aren't they. Some people seem to think that God stopped speaking to His people but I think it is still possible to hear from God personally. If not, then I would say we are in a lot of trouble. ;)

1 Corinthians 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

1 Corinthians 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

1 Corinthians 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

1 Corinthians 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

1 Corinthians 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

1 Corinthians 12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

Sorry......my church is big on this prophacy stuff and anyone who speaks contrary to the bible is considered a false prophet. If it is from God it should be 100% correct. I'm still wavery on prophetic, but I do believe it is for the edification of the church. Problem is some people try to use the prophets like some kind of God pshychic.

;)