Tyler

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you all for your input! May God richly bless all of you here on Worthy Boards!

God Bless

Tyleraka Pickerel

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  04/10/1970

I don't think this is true. Prophets make mistakes too, after all, they are human aren't they.

idolsmasher,

yeah prophets are human but the God who gives them the message is not.

"If a prophet speaks in the LORD's name and what he says doesn't happen or come true, then it didn't come from the LORD. That prophet has spoken on his own authority." Deut 18:22

And there is a difference from God speaking to me personally and His giving new revelation for the Body through a prophet or Apostle. God always accompanied new revelation with powerful signs and wonders to confirm the message given. Its not enough to say God just gave me a message to the Church now hear me. We have seen multiple examples on the Board of how dangerous this can be.

But this is entirely different than God speaking to me personally. God does continue to speak to His children. We should be extremely cautious when one claims to have a new "Word" from God.

- Steve

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  04/10/1970

Tyler,

Yep thats him. I recognize the heaviness I feel in my spirit as I read throught he twisted garbage that just spews forth from him.

Sorry folks it looks like garbage and smells like garbage so I'm not going to pretend it has potential to be on my table.

- Steve