mrcorey

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  363
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

You know, I am doing an indepth study of Ezekiel. I am reading an old commentary at the moment, "Ezekiel" by Gaebelein. I notice that the countries with pride & wickedness the Lord cuts down. He doesn't allow them to prosper very long before He sets them in their place. It is my opinion that the USA is full of pride and wickedness. And if you ask me Donald Rumsfeld is the opitimy of arrogance. And while I voted for Bush, I am sorry that I did. One chapter I just read speaks of the leaders as well as the country itself. So I wouldn't be surprised if God had something to say about our leaders too.

At any rate. I do not have the gift of prophecy. And I am wondering if anyone out there with the gift of prophecy, has anything to say about the USA? We sure are an arrogant country. We think we are the best in the world. And we are very weatlhy. Yet, we kill our unborn children by the millions. We have all but taken God and Christianity out of our country. It only seems fitting to me that God must have something to say.

And BTW, I am not anti-American. I have my Flag Proudly Displayed today in rememberance of 9/11 I love my country and am glad I was born here than anywhere else. It just seems to me we are going from bad to worse and I wonder if God has something to say.

Any responses would be appreciated.

in Him;

-c-

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,447
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

You know, I am doing an indepth study of Ezekiel. I am reading an old commentary at the moment, "Ezekiel" by Gaebelein. I notice that the countries with pride & wickedness the Lord cuts down. He doesn't allow them to prosper very long before He sets them in their place. It is my opinion that the USA is full of pride and wickedness. And if you ask me Donald Rumsfeld is the opitimy of arrogance. And while I voted for Bush, I am sorry that I did. One chapter I just read speaks of the leaders as well as the country itself. So I wouldn't be surprised if God had something to say about our leaders too.

At any rate. I do not have the gift of prophecy. And I am wondering if anyone out there with the gift of prophecy, has anything to say about the USA? We sure are an arrogant country. We think we are the best in the world. And we are very weatlhy. Yet, we kill our unborn children by the millions. We have all but taken God and Christianity out of our country. It only seems fitting to me that God must have something to say.

And BTW, I am not anti-American. I have my Flag Proudly Displayed today in rememberance of 9/11 I love my country and am glad I was born here than anywhere else. It just seems to me we are going from bad to worse and I wonder if God has something to say.

Any responses would be appreciated.

in Him;

-c-

You are sorry you voted for Bush?. How would things be better with the unbelievably arrogant appeaser Kerry? Do you think the abortion issue would be better with Democrats in power? They openly embrace it! Dear soul, all nations will ultimately fall including the United States. It will happen. All things in this life are temporary. But in spite of your criticism the United States still promotes more good then all other countries put together. Yet, we are a nation of sinners, ungrateful for all that God has given us but I am still grateful for my country and will cast my vote not for perfect men but for men who have at least some principals. George Bush and the Republicans are not perfect but the truth is they are the only serious party we have. The party of Michael Moore and Bill Clinton openly mock God. That cannot be an option.

sw

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

well said SW

"We have faith in the God who made us free" G.W.Bush Sept 11, 2006

Hey, I'm sorry. My post wasn't meant to offend anybody. I am just wondering if the Lord has something in store for us for the way we are taking Christianity out of everything. As I said. I don't have the gift of prophecy and I'd like to know if there's any pending doom awaiting us. I love the USA. I said so in my note. So please give me a chance here. I'm just asking a serious and honest question. As for my voting for Mr Bush. My regret is simple. He seems to have no flair for foreign affairs to me Bush's foreign affairs means dropping bombs. That's not always the way to go. That's all I meant. So please calm down and give me a break.

in Him;

-c-

Hey, I'm sorry. My post wasn't meant to offend anybody. I am just wondering if the Lord has something in store for us for the way we are taking Christianity out of everything. As I said. I don't have the gift of prophecy and I'd like to know if there's any pending doom awaiting us. I love the USA. I said so in my note. So please give me a chance here. I'm just asking a serious and honest question. As for my voting for Mr Bush. My regret is simple. He seems to have no flair for foreign affairs to me Bush's foreign affairs means dropping bombs. That's not always the way to go. That's all I meant. So please calm down and give me a break.

in Him;

-c-

I am afraid dropping bombs is the only way to deal with some countries. It should have been done long ago but Clinton left the mess for Bush to deal with. Clinton's idea of foreign policy was to give technology to our worst enemies who now want to use it against us. Your vote for Bush was a sound one and do not regret it. Stop falling for the media's propaganda.

sw

If our Pres was gung ho about dropping bombs, he would have nuked Iraq on Sept 12, 2001.

Ok. YOu guys are totally misrepresenting me and my questions. I retract my note. And I am not posting in this thread any longer. I do not want an argument. I just wanted to know if the Lord had something in store for our country as we are on the downslide.

in Him;

-c-

If our Pres was gung ho about dropping bombs, he would have nuked Iraq on Sept 12, 2001.

And Iran and Syria! And that may have to be done some day if Iran gets the bomb.

Ok. YOu guys are totally misrepresenting me and my questions. I retract my note. And I am not posting in this thread any longer. I do not want an argument. I just wanted to know if the Lord had something in store for our country as we are on the downslide.

in Him;

-c-

Hey, I responded to your negative comments about my President. Don't try and say we misunderstood when your words were quite clear.

sw