IGNORED

Is Jan from TBN really as bad as everyone says?

DaughterofKing

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

Is Jan from TBN really as bad as everyone says? I remember stories of her walking around and pulling things off of people's desks and threatening to throw them away because they didnt fit her decor.

But then I see what she does with the hospital and she cries all the time about it and so I mean it makes me sad and confused to think that it might be true that maybe she is from the devil...

So, I mean is it true? I do like watching TBN and it sucks to think that it might be true....and what about that hospital?

I don't know if this stuff is true, I'm sure you could research it and get an idea. The internet is full of information. However, Jan Crouch is a teacher of word of faith theology which is dangerous.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any shows or ppl that are ok?

honestly DOK, this might be something you might want to spend time investigating on your own. I could provide, if properly motivated, a list of all ministries I'm aware of that I think are non heretical, and those I think are. I am called to, amongst other things, point out false doctrine when I see it and it is something very close to my heart.

However... it would only be postponing the necessary on your part. We're supposed to study OURSELVES...we're supposed to learn for ourselves which doctrines are true and then use the word and true doctrine to examine the teachings of other professed believers to see how it stacks up.

Word of Faith is heretical, so if you research that topic you will learn not only why it is, but who is teaching it. Then you will learn who to avoid...and you won't be doing it cause a group of heresy hunters on Worthy said this ministry was heretical, but because you know it is. Avoid Jan Crouch, but do it because you yourself know that WOF is heretical and know why....

As you can see, Daughter of the King, there are many Christians who are still full of petty jealousies and 'the gall of bitterness.' They can forgive ANYTHING except success!

Their hatred for their betters runs deep, and they hide it even from themselves, by convincing themselves it is SOLELY their 'noble desire for doctrinal purity' that drives them.

Do you beleive the story she tells about her chicken being raised from the dead after being anointed with crisco?

In one version it is her and her sister who pray over the dead chicken and in another version it is her and her friend who pray over the chicken.

This story sounds hokey, however, is this the reason we should have doctrinal problems with Jan? The idea of resurrection of an animal with ... lard ... I think falls outside the parameters of the purely heretical and can be found instead within the bounderies of the mildly bizarre and I personally don't think it helps the cause of doctrinal purity and discernment to spend alot of time worrying aobut chickens and crisco.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  12/12/1939

Chickens?--Crisco? sounds yummy to me. :huh: