IGNORED

Is Jan from TBN really as bad as everyone says?

DaughterofKing

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Is Jan from TBN really as bad as everyone says? I remember stories of her walking around and pulling things off of people's desks and threatening to throw them away because they didnt fit her decor.

But then I see what she does with the hospital and she cries all the time about it and so I mean it makes me sad and confused to think that it might be true that maybe she is from the devil...

So, I mean is it true? I do like watching TBN and it sucks to think that it might be true....and what about that hospital?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

DoK, the teachings on TBN are incorrect. Jan promotes those teachings. Whether or not she is as bad as "they" say, I dont know about her actions. I have read the teachings she and her husband promote on TBN. Not good.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Are there any shows or ppl that are ok?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  2,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Galations 1 :

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

If you want to know that something is ok, compare it to Jesus Christ and the pure gospel of God.Then you will know.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

There used to be a couple of good sound shows on TBN, but I dont think they are there anymore. I dont watch preachers on tv, so I dont know who is any good and who isnt. There are some online that are good. Oneplace has some good ones. So does Calvary Chapel. Check those out.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

The thing is........we who judge false doctrine shouldn't judge the motive but the message. I'm sure the people of TBN really believe they are doing right. Saul thought he was doing the will of God when he killed christians.........God saved him, he became Paul and wrote most of the New Test.

As far as her committing sin.........who knows? :thumbsup: In the 80s Jimmy Swaggart did evil........he repented and now preaches Christ and him crucified.

Peter started preaching false doctrine, Paul told him about it in front of everyone, he repented and wrote 2 awesome books of the Bible.

I'm prayin that Paul and Jan repent of false doctrine..........and win many to Christ.

In his love,

Brian

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

As you can see, Daughter of the King, there are many Christians who are still full of petty jealousies and 'the gall of bitterness.' They can forgive ANYTHING except success!

Their hatred for their betters runs deep, and they hide it even from themselves, by convincing themselves it is SOLELY their 'noble desire for doctrinal purity' that drives them.

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

Their hatred for their betters runs deep

I didn't know that Jesus formed a class of "betters", Jan Crouch is no better than you or I or anyone else for that matter.

Love in Christ,

Angel

• Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Peter started preaching false doctrine, Paul told him about it in front of everyone, he repented and wrote 2 awesome books of the Bible.

In his love,

Brian

Actually, Peter didn't preach "false" doctrine, but instead quit associating with the uncircumsised for fear of the legalistic Jews.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

I was the one who wrote about Jan pulling things off people's desks. It's a true story.