• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1962

Thank you,

I believe that I and the wife are ready to go. I know that physical death is just passing from this life to the next, where we will live with Christ forever.

God Bless.

I have both Dreams and visions, As a child back in the early 70's while reading the Bible, I had a vision about the twin towers disaster, but since I was so young I didn't know anything about the towers. I was standing on a ship in the New York harbor and there were 2 other men besides me, they were both in tears, as I turned and looked toward what would be the towers, there was black smoke Billowing up into the atmosphere.

It was not until what happened 30 years later did I realize that I had a vision from the Lord. About 20 years ago, before all this terriorist stuff came up, I had a dream about a nuclear explosion ripping up all the homes where we live, and taking me and my wife home to be with the Lord, I pray that this does not happen. But it's interesting to note during the time of the dream that the corrner I dreamed about was an empty lot, now it's a government building.

I can't imagine how you were feeling at that moment of realization about your dream. In my entire life there are three dreams that I cannot forget. The one I wrote about being the first. And they all have to do with water, large bodies of water.

But as we all know nuclear attacks are very possible which is why we must always be ready to be with the Lord. God Bless you. :th_frusty:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member

concerning what happened to me physcally I have not seen a doctor about it, it hasn't happened sense. but This is just a guess, I'd say that I was so bundled up in that insulation suit, that my skin couldn't breath, and I was sufficating, and dying. Due to the fact that I immediately revived after my brother in law unzipped my suit. That's my best guess. I see a doctor every three months or so and get checked over, and so far everything seems to be ok.

I was reading scripture Revelation 18, and I was doing fine, then all of a sudden I began to faze out, a fog came on me, and I found myself on board this ship, watching these two guys crying, and shaking their heads, I looked at them and became sad. Then I looked to my right, and noticed I was actually aboard a ship on the water, and I saw New york harbor, with smoke billowing, I was horrified. I told my mom what I saw, but again I don't believe the towers were completed at that time. To have these dreams and visions, I still feel the same emotion, as I would under any circumstances, I can feel Joy, angry, Pain, fear. or I can feel wonder, especially If I don't know what I'm looking at.

I remember about 4 years ago, I was laying bed reading the Bible, and I began to phase out again, I saw myself in a wooded area, with my brother in law on one side of me, and my wife on the other, carrying me, my feet were dragging, I was unconsious, and there was snow on the ground. I just ignored it. then for Christmas that same year we went up to see my brother in law, and he took his kids sledding, there was a heavy snow on the ground, the area we went to was wooded, I put on a Coast Guard, inflatiable suit, the kind that they float in in extreme cold water. I joined in the activities, then, all of a sudden, I couldn't talk, I became weak, and fell to the ground, I could not move or open my eyes, but I could hear everything that was said. My wife and my brother in law dragged me to his min-van, laid me in the back seat, my brother in law un zipped the insulation suit, and in about 5 seconds I came to.

I will not ignore these dreams again. I feel as if it almost cost me my life.

Do you know what happened to you that caused your senses to freeze? Did you see a doctor? I believe dreams have significance and some are just dumb but when it has to do with a physical attribute or situation such as the towers, the Lord is definately speaking to you.

I used to have this dream about a house, almost Victorian style but isolated in a open area of forest and tons of snow. It always looks isolate, there is never a light on but it was a comfortable feeling and I have had this dream over and over and it stayed in my mind until we were driving up north to Tahoe and THERE is WAS!!! Exactly as I have dreamt it. Same thing with another house high on a hill, same Victorian style but a pale yellow color and welcoming and again isolated on top of a field of flowers with no fences and I came across that house too!! It's just so amazing to me how God speaks to us but what is the significance of these houses, one in winter, one in summer, the huge bodies of water, the falling for the first time and actually dying and seeing the light? And now I close my eyes and as I said see the white light and looking harder enough it resembles a crown. :emot-hug:

Thank you all for such awesome contributions. Please if anyone has any dreams they want to talk about, I would love to hear!

:th_frusty:

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

:emot-hug: Candi, do you dream with water in your dreams always and is it soothing for you? One more very strange thing happened is that my girlfriend in highschool and I had the very same dream one night as we were just casually talking about it then realized we really did dream the same dream. What explanation can there be for that? :th_frusty:

One night I dreamed that I was with a large group of people,seemed like heaven, I saw lots of people. Me and my daughter were sitting on the water and it was pulling us rythmaticly out and back to shore. When I was pulled out farther I would get concerned I couldn't get back, but the water didn't let me down. But in the end, it pulled me out and I was out by myself and I realized I could crawl on the water and I was ok. As I neared the shore, I saw my prayer partner who said, I think I will go bask in the "SON", she was one to always want to spend time in the presence of God. I really enjoyed the water and saw all peoples many were doing simular things in the water and we were all happy. Then all of a sudden it was time to get out, there was a large bath house and no one had a concern; we all had bathtowels and our clothes were safe. We seemed to be a happy family. Then we went on a tour to see beautiful mansions- I went through a really nice livingroom and then I woke up.

This was such a peaceful dream, I was in the middle of a spiritual battle that was pretty tough, and this dream was such a blessing.

Another time, I dreamed that I was with a Group of people I was concerned with and I was trying to get food to feed them with and I was taken captive, with my whole group and they striped us of everything, except for a few hidden things, no one knew what to do then we all started worshiping loudly and we broke through the walls and this ocean took us out of our captivity into a wide open space. We saw that the enemy left us naked and we ended up in a forrest without clothing or food, then I knew it wasn't our final destination and we flew out of their-I had to teach some to fly. And one man spoke up and said, my name is SETH, why should I be concerned if I don't have a job, I have word from the Lord. (I later learned that Seth meant replacement).

Another time when I was in the helps ministery, when me and my husband were going through a lot in my marriage, I saw in the dream all the ladies going to their houses happy and I returned to my house without a roof-no covering. (in reality, I needed to not be rebellious toward my husband=I was young, but I was ready to leave if the Lord sent me elsewhere) I went to my beautiful home with no roof and the rain=a warm rain fell on me and I watched it pool on the terra cotta colored floor, it was so beautiful. (the Lord wanted me to get it together-he had to deal with me)

I also dreamed about a large pool when I asked the Lord if my husband was the one. (I had a word of knowledge given me that I would know my husband when I met him-so I prayed when I met someone=so I made no mistakes) There was two guys prior to my husband and God gave me dreams later came true about these guys not being the one. But with my husband we were together in a pool, then I saw a hotel cut in half and I saw many rooms-this later spoke of the career we have been in for almost 10 years.

The night before moving to Tennessee, I dreamed I took my kids swimming, this place had a wave pool and the water sweep over me and was warm and wonderful.

I'm not one truely interested in swimming, although I had lessons since age 3, I had a scare when I was little in a racing sail boat when I was 2 and have memory. So I've never been one for lakes or oceans. I'm from Florida and I'm not interested in being shark bait. But, I have felt like these dreams, the water has ment deliverance or blessing in my life.

My mom dreams about me and I dream about her. Recently she had a dream that I was in the swamp (remember when I was in the height of depression-recently) I was truely in the mire (I asked my mom-if I was in the mire in the dream-she said yes). She said the alligators and snakes were all around me, but they couldn't harm me. Thank you Jesus- He speaks to momma!!!

Yes, dreaming the same dream is really cool, you must have been really connected with your friend!! God can move when ever and how ever he chooses.

CJ, your going through a lot right now, but make it your plan, to go through (don't stay in it) go through IN CHRIST, He will take you through the fire, He will be with you in all situations, just give it to Jesus.

Love ya sis

candi

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  473
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

cjrose, your strength comes from the Lord. Select some verses that are meaningful to you and think/focus on them.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

I'm not doing well at the moment and it's not just because of my sister. My heart is heavy as if bursting with sadness and feel like I can't pick myself up and live life. I know some of you may be shocked but maybe I really do just want to die.

cjrose,

I know how you feel - been there many times. I know this is going to sound trite, but it was because I did not understand the Sovereignty of God. I did not understand that all things that happen in my life happen for a purpose. It does not mean I did not grieve or that we should not grieve - I did and we should, and I am so sorry that you are going through this. Jesus was wounded not only for our transgressions and bruised for our iniquities, but by His stripes we are healed!! That means emotionally, too! He is right there with you. None of this has taken him by surprise. Cry it out to him and allow his loving arms to hold you close and yield to His Sovereign will for your life, because there, and only there will you find true peace in your heart in this situation. I know. I spent many years not understanding this and I struggled so. I thought God was somehow limited by my circumstances or by other people, but he's not! All things are possible with God!! He is in all and over all and through all and all things exist because of him and have their being and you are beautifully and wonderfully made by God and his works are wonderful, I know that full well. Your frame was not hidden from him... he knit you together in the womb of your mother and all the days ordained for you were written in His book before one of them came to being. He has a plan for your life, so DON'T GIVE UP! NEVER!! He loves you so very much!!!!!!!!!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  583
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

I'm not doing well at the moment and it's not just because of my sister. My heart is heavy as if bursting with sadness and feel like I can't pick myself up and live life. I know some of you may be shocked but maybe I really do just want to die.
Dearest sister, your pinnacle highs and death valley lows are frequent and alarming quite honestly. Taking nothing away from the healing power of the Lord, have you considered being checked for bi-polar disorder? I lost a dear friend who exhibited this same heartbreaking behavior and refused to seek help for it.

Or at the least possibly check with a trusted physician to see if some sort of possible chemical imbalance needs medicating?

It seems you are always looking for help from everyone in "talking you off the ledge".

I'd much rather get you to close the window quite honestly sister and stay off the ledge !!! :unsure:

Love to you,

Your S.D. :thumbsup:

-C-

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  473
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

whysoblind, there are dreams from the enemy and you certainly did the right thing by calling on the Lord.

cjrose,

I dream all the time. Some people dream little. Some not at all. I don't remember most of my dreams. Most dreams are probably just dreams, comprised of things we see, hear, experience, etc. throughout our lives. I would have never thought any of my dreams were prophetic in any way until two years ago this coming December, so don't assume that because you have not had prophetic dreams that this could not be of God, just like we should not assume all dreams are of God.

If I were you, I would spend some serious time in prayer and in God's Word (wherever you are reading for your quiet times), asking him to let you know if this is of him and what it means. Remember that dreams are usually symbolic, so you may not be you in the dream. And, let God's Word speak to your heart about this. I would definitely not just write it off. You've not lost anything by asking God and spending time in his word about it, but if you ignore it as 'nothing' and it was of God, then you could miss out on what God is trying to say.

Thanks sis :thumbsup: I know that there are daily influences that kind of stick in the back of our mind that may cause us to dream about but I am not going to take this one and the other three I have had for granted and take your wise advice to pray about it and let God's Word speak to me and to not be anxious about it.

Rose; I want to share something I do, when I feel down, and depression sets in. I put on my favorite Christian music, music that praises the Lord, and I begin praising Him along with the music, and within a couple of days, everything looks different.

I hope this will help you.

Your brother in Christ

Spiritman

Cool! Let me know how it goes.

Rose; I want to share something I do, when I feel down, and depression sets in. I put on my favorite Christian music, music that praises the Lord, and I begin praising Him along with the music, and within a couple of days, everything looks different.

Your brother in Christ

Spiritman

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Your brother in Christ

Spiritman

That's a really good idea! I love music and it speaks to me so much!! I have lots of songs of encouragement that help lift me up whenever I am down. One of my favorites of late is "Voice of Truth" sung by Casting Crowns. It always speaks to me, no matter how many times I have heard it.