• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Not that I recall. The main focus was the cake itself. It was white and I kept dipping my finger into the frosting it was so good I could almost taste it. It occured to me just reading it again that I have given up all sweets to help the weight lose or maintaing it so maybe I was just craving sweets subconciously that this huge cake was there to eat but I never did eat it, I just relished in the frosting :)

Just a thought, but WHITE is also symbolic for purity, so perhaps this was a message from God that dipping your finger in His righteousness is Sooooooo good and that you will want to keep dipping!!

What a new perspective Sue!! Love it!! This is one of those replies that will stick with me forever!! You're awesome :24:

I love you, too! :emot-hug:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

Not that I recall. The main focus was the cake itself. It was white and I kept dipping my finger into the frosting it was so good I could almost taste it. It occured to me just reading it again that I have given up all sweets to help the weight lose or maintaing it so maybe I was just craving sweets subconciously that this huge cake was there to eat but I never did eat it, I just relished in the frosting ;)

Just a thought, but WHITE is also symbolic for purity, so perhaps this was a message from God that dipping your finger in His righteousness is Sooooooo good and that you will want to keep dipping!!

What a new perspective Sue!! Love it!! This is one of those replies that will stick with me forever!! You're awesome :noidea:

I love you, too! :emot-handshake:

(((((((((((((((((((((((SUE)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))