• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

If I could tear myself away from hugging tightly to His ankles, I would like to sit with Mary and Joseph over a glass of soda (and a large NO CALORIE pepperoni pizza!) and hear all about the childhood and young adulthood of Jesus. What was He like as a toddler? a teenager? what was it like to be the earthly parents of the God of the Universe? When did they truly understand the full import of that? How did Joseph die? What did Jesus do for fun?

But most of all....I want to hear His voice and....I want to hear Him laugh.

Love,

Fiosh

:emot-handshake:

Fiosh I doubt if you would want a glass of soda or a pepperoni pizza, sure not "no calorie" as the last thing you would be interested in is the weight of the body you have left behind on earth. I have always thought of Heaven as a purely spiritual place so you wouldn't be doing any eating or drinking. Why you wouldn't even have a mouth to eat and drink with.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.53

If I could tear myself away from hugging tightly to His ankles, I would like to sit with Mary and Joseph over a glass of soda (and a large NO CALORIE pepperoni pizza!) and hear all about the childhood and young adulthood of Jesus. What was He like as a toddler? a teenager? what was it like to be the earthly parents of the God of the Universe? When did they truly understand the full import of that? How did Joseph die? What did Jesus do for fun?

Love,

Fiosh

:emot-handshake:

Fiosh I doubt if you would want a glass of soda or a pepperoni pizza, sure not "no calorie" as the last thing you would be interested in is the weight of the body you have left behind on earth. I have always thought of Heaven as a purely spiritual place so you wouldn't be doing any eating or drinking. Why you wouldn't even have a mouth to eat and drink with.

And, I've always thought of heaven as both a spiritual and physical realm. Jesus ascended into heaven with His glorified body and took His seat at the Father's right hand.

I'm counting on a glorified body! and delicious pizza, dripping with grease, that won't cause me to gain weight! Don't worry....I'll share. :th_wave:

:)

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

I'm with Lady Raven. I want to find my brother and give him the most enormous hug! Then I'd look for others I'm not sure about, join the heavenly choir and check out the angels! (among loads of other things but as others have said, there's time!)

Well, after I'm done with all that, I'm gonna decorate. I love to do that. Knowing this, I wouldn't be suprised if the place Jesus has "prepared" has everything I need, but not arranged in any way because I'd go nuts rearranging it anyway.

And I really hope that I can finally carry a tune and hit the appropriate notes at the approapriate time. Cause I got a lifetime of stuff I want to sing but wow I just can't carry a tune in a wheel barrow.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

I also want to talk to Mrs Noah, Sarah and Mrs Jeremiah (if there was one).

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

I'm with Lady Raven. I want to find my brother and give him the most enormous hug! Then I'd look for others I'm not sure about, join the heavenly choir and check out the angels! (among loads of other things but as others have said, there's time!)

Well, after I'm done with all that, I'm gonna decorate. I love to do that. Knowing this, I wouldn't be suprised if the place Jesus has "prepared" has everything I need, but not arranged in any way because I'd go nuts rearranging it anyway.

And I really hope that I can finally carry a tune and hit the appropriate notes at the approapriate time. Cause I got a lifetime of stuff I want to sing but wow I just can't carry a tune in a wheel barrow.

I think you will find that it is arranged exactly how you like it, because Jesus "KNOWS" you.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

Love,

Fiosh

:emot-hug:

And, I've always thought of heaven as both a spiritual and physical realm. Jesus ascended into heaven with His glorified body and took His seat at the Father's right hand.

I'm counting on a glorified body! and delicious pizza, dripping with grease, that won't cause me to gain weight! Don't worry....I'll share. :24:

:wub:

Point taken about the glorified body. Just one thing though, if it was "glorified" then why would it need nourishment, i.e. pizza?

If a body (glorified or otherwise) could "eat and not gain weight", what would be the point of eating at all? I mean, the pizza would have to go somewhere, so that indicates that the glorified body would have have a large intestine, bowel and digestive system, plus a waste disposal system, so how could it "not put on weight" as well? Doesn't make a lot of sense.

Just one of those totally pointless, unwinnable, arguments. :21::blink:

Just thought: Unless, of course, you mean something sort of like "the matrix" where the pizza isn't actually real, you are just spirit and "think" it is real??????? :huh::cool:

Lets all meet up when we get there and have a worthboard reunion!!!

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  2,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  01/30/1983

Well this topic sure struck hard with me...right now I would love to be with Jesus because I feel so alone here on earth...but if i were there I would just want to have God pull me into a bear hug and have him take away all the pain, and hopefully have him tell me that he's pleased with me. After that I would want find my grandpa because i miss him so much...i can't wait to see him again and tell him all about my life and what I've done with it. I just want to hug him so bad sometimes...

sierra

People like food!! At least I do. I can't imagne Heaven without feasts! No watermelon, no pears, no corn on the cob, no strawberries, no blueberries! Nourishment won't be needed, but eating is pleasureful! Plus, I love to garden and I am sure I will have one, without weeds!!

Blessings,

Anita

When you get to heaven. . . After you spent time with Jesus, What is the first thing you want to do after that?

Spend more time with Jesus.

Serious, and no offense to the Lord's work on my mansion or anything, but compared to him, I really couldn't care less if its a cardboard box so long as I get to spend eternity with Jesus.

Isn't that the truth!!