HAZARD

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

So you disagree with these Scriptures, and they are meaningless?

no I disagree with some of your interpretation. I don't disagree with scripture ever..only man.

Hi Jackie,

If the Antichrist puts his mark on all those who follow him and killes all those who do not recieve his mark, and Jesus Christ sends to eternal Hell, all those who have recieved and accepted the Antichrists mark, then where do the multitudes come from who go on into the millennium as these Ccriptures plainly state. Now I am ot interperpreting this, I am quoting the exact Scriptures what say this. Here they are again:

The Bible speaks of many peoples of all nations that are left after the reign of the Antichrist, people who will be alive in the Millennium and will go up yearly to worship God (Zech. 14:16-21). This limits the kingdom of the Antichrist to only part of the world and also limits his ability to kill everyone who does not take the mark even in his own empire. According to Rev. 14:9-11 no one who has taken the mark will go into the Millennium, but will be sent to eternal Hell. That multitudes go into the Millennium proves they have not taken the mark of the beast and have not been killed, as is taught by many Bible students. If Antichrist kills every person on Earth who does not take his mark and the Lord sends to eternal Hell everyone who does take his mark, then there would be no one left alive to enter the Millennium. This would be contrary to Zech. 14:16-21; Matt. 25:31-46; Isa. 2:1-4 and many other Scriptures.

(Zech. 14:16-21) (Rev. 14:9-11) (Matt. 25:31-46; Isa. 2:1-4)

Haz.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

no I disagree with some of your interpretation. I don't disagree with scripture ever..only man.

Hi Jackie,

If the Antichrist puts his mark on all those who follow him and killes all those who do not recieve his mark, and Jesus Christ sends to eternal Hell, all those who have recieved and accepted the Antichrists mark, then where do the multitudes come from who go on into the millennium as these Ccriptures plainly state. Now I am ot interperpreting this, I am quoting the exact Scriptures what say this. Here they are again:

The Bible speaks of many peoples of all nations that are left after the reign of the Antichrist, people who will be alive in the Millennium and will go up yearly to worship God (Zech. 14:16-21). This limits the kingdom of the Antichrist to only part of the world and also limits his ability to kill everyone who does not take the mark even in his own empire. According to Rev. 14:9-11 no one who has taken the mark will go into the Millennium, but will be sent to eternal Hell. That multitudes go into the Millennium proves they have not taken the mark of the beast and have not been killed, as is taught by many Bible students. If Antichrist kills every person on Earth who does not take his mark and the Lord sends to eternal Hell everyone who does take his mark, then there would be no one left alive to enter the Millennium. This would be contrary to Zech. 14:16-21; Matt. 25:31-46; Isa. 2:1-4 and many other Scriptures.

Haz.

k..I'll take a closer look and try to see exactly what you are trying to say to me.

Do I think that everyone who refuses the mark will be killed? No..Do I think that everyone will either be taken to the millennial kingdom for the 1000 year reign or be sent to hell?...NO..do I think that a being will have the ability to effect the entire world with his antichrist teachings and demands on ALL PEOPLES from every nation? absolutely!

blessings

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

I'd like to read those Scriptures outling 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5?

Hello HAZARD,

It would be my pleasure, although they were already posted above. There is only four (4) verses of scripture that mention the word "antichrist" in the entire Holy Bible. No one other than John mentions anything about antichrist, as all of the verses that mention this term are in 1 John and 2 John. Many assume that the beast in Revelation is the antichrist, but scripture in no way supports this idea. I will post them again below, but this time I will also color code them so we can see it more plainly.

1 John 2:18

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1 John 2:22

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7

For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

(1) Already being in the world (see 1 John 4:3)

(2) is now about 2000 years later (John wrote these words between 85 & 95 A.D.)

(3) it, them and many, not "he" (see 1 John 2:18 / 1 John 4:3)

(4) The he is describing the liar that denies the Father and the Son (see 1 John 2:22)

(5) The "it" shows "what" antichrist actually is = unbelieving spirit (see 1 John 4:3)

It is estimated that John penned these words between 85 and 95 A.D., which is why I say that antichrist has already been in the world almost 2000 years. Notice very carefully that none of those verses say anything about a man that will come in the future.

Hello HAZARD,

It would be my pleasure, although they were already posted above. There is only four (4) verses of scripture that mention the word "antichrist" in the entire Holy Bible. No one other than John mentions anything about antichrist, as all of the verses that mention this term are in 1 John and 2 John. Many assume that the beast in Revelation is the antichrist, but scripture in no way supports this idea. I will post them again below, but this time I will also color code them so we can see it more plainly.

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

(4) The he is describing the liar that denies the Father and the Son (see 1 John 2:22)

(5) The "it" shows "what" antichrist actually is = unbelieving spirit (see 1 John 4:3)

It is estimated that John penned these words between 85 and 95 A.D., which is why I say that antichrist has already been in the world almost 2000 years. Notice very carefully that none of those verses say anything about a man that will come in the future.

who is the guy in revelation..you know the bad guy that makes everyone worship him?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Hello HAZARD,

Hi rollinThunder,

I think you missed one.

This one is the one that refers to a specific antichrist. The Antichrist.

LT

jackie said again:

who is the guy in revelation..you know the bad guy that makes everyone worship him?

is there anyone who will answer this question..I have asked at least twice since this thread started and I really want to know..who is the one talked about in Revelation who forces the mark and worship?...anyone?

blessings

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Hi rollinThunder,

I think you missed one.

LT

Hi larry,

I didn't miss this one, it was included above. In fact, it was the first one However, most people try to read more into it than is there. You are welcome to try and make a case that this verse is the proof that there will be an individual antichrist man in the future, but good luck speculating. As always, interpretation plays a very large role here. So go ahead with your version, then I'll offer mine.

By the way, do you believe the beast in Revelation is also a man as commonly believed by many? If so, why do you believe this?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  02/05/1947

Read the bible. There is NO one AntiChrist that people are waiting for. There have been AntiChrists since the beginning of the New Testement.

Those were general descriptions of the spirit of the Antichrist. Satan tries to copy everything that God does, he wants to be God in every way, he wants to rule over God. This is the reason he was cast out of heaven, Isaiah 14:13-15

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

If there is no "one" person who leads the collective body of Antichrist, then we have no Messiah either, as it is also written Genesis 3:15

15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

If the seed of the woman is Jesus Christ, who or what is the seed of Satan in Genesis 3:15?... the Antichrist.

Peace

CJ

There is no Scripture to suggest the Anti-Christ himself will take over the presidency of the U.S.A., but the papacy, which is the head of the anti Christ move, the Beast of Rev.13, will force the American political and economic system into submission.

This is where the BEAST, the Anti Christ, the Devil, will sit on the papal throne, claiming he is God and being worshipped as or INSTEAD of GOD

George Bush 1st said in Time magazine, during the Gulf war, that America would adopt the role of world police force.

George Bush was constantly in contact with the Vatican, {maybe getting instructions?} during that event, as were Boris Yeltsin and Michel Gorbachov, so, yes, the Vatican already controls America, is a major share holder in just about all your multi-national corporations, (see "The Vatican Billions"} and has, 'through flatteries and cunning' subjugated America and your denominations

That's why there is such a push for the one world church, to get all denominations under Vatican control

As for the SEED of the Serpent, a little study, (and this will cause some feathers to fly,) may show that CAIN is the seed of the serpent, as he is "of the wicked one" 1 Jn.3:12

Adam is never described in Scripture as wicked, nor is Cain listed in Adam's genealogies, so who is his father?

If one refers to the commentaries on the Babalonian Talmud, -Seder Nashim- Sancto Press, 1936, p711 'YEBAMOTH' edited by Rabbi Dr. I Epstein, one will discover a very interesting collection of thought on this issue

It is also one of the reasons the Jews think Christians are so Biblically illiterate and stupid

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  02/05/1947

Hi Jackie,

Haz.

The 'many people' who are raised up are Christians who gave their life for their FAITH, from the time of Paul to this time; thus the large number, (the souls under the altar?)

Those who take the mark of the beast today are those who believe Satan's lie and are deceived into accepting man's doctrines instead of GOD'S WORD

The 'foolish virgin'will go through the tribulation, and have to die for their faith, because they have, although being saved, turned to fables and lost their first love, they are NOT part of the catching away of 1 Thes.4:15-16

There is the rapture, before the tribulation, the first ressurection of Rev.20:4-6 then the second ressurection, which is prior to the White Throne judgement but after the tribulation Rev.20:11-15

Praise the LORD

Edited by John R Nolan

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Hi rollinThunder,

I think you missed one.

LT

Hi larry,

I didn't miss this one, it was included above. In fact, it was the first one However, most people try to read more into it than is there. You are welcome to try and make a case that this verse is the proof that there will be an individual antichrist man in the future, but good luck speculating. As always, interpretation plays a very large role here. So go ahead with your version, then I'll offer mine.

By the way, do you believe the beast in Revelation is also a man as commonly believed by many? If so, why do you believe this?

I beg your pardon RT.

Where did you highlight the section I put in green above. You skipped it is what I was pointing out.

How do you interpret the phrase

ye have heard that antichrist shall come
who is this antichrist(singular) that John is referring to that shall come?

LT