HAZARD

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

40And the fourth kingdom shall be as strong as iron, inasmuch as iron breaks in pieces and shatters everything; and like iron that crushes, that kingdomwill break in pieces and crush all the others.

41Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay.

42And asthe toes of the feet werepartly of iron and partly of clay, sothe kingdom shall be partly strong and partly fragile.

43As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.

NKJV

Whatever makes up this end time beast government is not all of mankind. There is something that will mingle with the seed of man and that before the flood was fallen angels. The key to the bottomless pit will be opened and Abba-don will be loosed..... also named Appollyon (Apollo) to Greek mythology people.

When Lucifer is finally thrown out of heaven much will happen here on planet earth, and I doubt our imaginations will be able to create until it comes.

Whatever the case if you are written in the "Book of Life" you'll be covered. It's exciting to watch it come about though..... but don't sweat the small stuff.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  526
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1961

Quote:"My personal opinion is that the false prophet will be a pope of Rome."

Everybody, please be very careful what you say about the Catholic Church. In spite of their odd herecies, they preach Christ, and Him crucified and risen. All genuine Catholics are born of God, as are the priests, and as is the Pope. What consequence could you be in danger of paying by calling the pope the antichrist or the false prophet?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

Let's remain on topic

Under currect scenarios (which change with date on a newspaper) I think the false prophet will an Islamic leader.

And the G8 will eventually be the G10, a world-wide economic system with one electronic bio-currency. It will be some kind of unit currency that only (physically) exists on a bank ledger but each individual has access to an account by an implanted transponder chip. Without that currency, one will not be able to buy or sell.

You don't need a bible to see that coming really fast...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Under currect scenarios (which change with date on a newspaper) I think the false prophet will an Islamic leader.

And the G8 will eventually be the G10, a world-wide economic system with one electronic bio-currency. It will be some kind of unit currency that only (physically) exists on a bank ledger but each individual has access to an account by an implanted transponder chip. Without that currency, one will not be able to buy or sell.

You don't need a bible to see that coming really fast...

Hi Yod,

Just curious about how you come up with an Islamic FP. Do you think Israel will ever trust a Muslim. I think the FP would have to have Jewish ties for Israel to trust him. Very interesting that the current pope is of Jewish heritage.

Thanks,

LT

Hi Yod,

Just curious about how you come up with an Islamic FP. Do you think Israel will ever trust a Muslim. I think the FP would have to have Jewish ties for Israel to trust him. Very interesting that the current pope is of Jewish heritage.

Thanks,

LT

Nowhere does the Bible say that Israel will worship this false prophet; so this is only a person who casts a false vision

If King Abdullah of Jordan could arrange a peace treaty with the entire Arab world, Israel could easily be deceived into accepting that because they already DO trust him.

And don't forget that they "trusted" Arafat and Abbas to be an honest broker for a time also. They still have a fair amount of trust invested in Mahmoud Abbas and (from what I can tell) have been even helping him with ways to take control back from Hamas.

Hi Yod,

Thanks,

LT

Nowhere does the Bible say that Israel will worship this false prophet; so this is only a person who casts a false vision

If King Abdullah of Jordan could arrange a peace treaty with the entire Arab world, Israel could easily be deceived into accepting that because they already DO trust him.

And don't forget that they "trusted" Arafat and Abbas to be an honest broker for a time also. They still have a fair amount of trust invested in Mahmoud Abbas and (from what I can tell) have been even helping him with ways to take control back from Hamas.

Hi Yod,

I agree, and find it unlikely that Israel will worship the false prophet. They will trust him though.

Do you think that King Abdullah could get the other religions to follow him in his gathering together to worship the beast?

LT

Hi Yod,

I agree, and find it unlikely that Israel will worship the false prophet. They will trust him though.

Do you think that King Abdullah could get the other religions to follow him in his gathering together to worship the beast?

LT

I think the "beast" is a kingdom....or a political system.

The man of perdition (aka "THE" anti-christ) is ruler of that kingdom.

I think King Abdullah and Javier Solana are my current candidates for current scenarios (which change with the date of a newspaper)

King Abdullah is interesting because

1. his grandfather died on the Temple Mount,

2. the return of 1967 Borders (as so many want) would return huge chunks of Israel to Jordan (which gives him negotiating position in the peace process)

3. the Hashemite Kingdom included all of Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iraq, and parts of many other smaller Arab nations who are in existance today only by fiat of an English pen that divided the kingdom of Abdullah's grandfather (who was known as the Sultan of Bagdad)

He is (under current scenarios) the only muslim leader that Israel trusts...and also has credibility in the arab world as being the legitimate heir to the Hashemite Kingdom which existed before Western interference installed the nation of Israel and formed many of the current nations there today.

Hi Yod,

LT

I think the "beast" is a kingdom....or a political system.

The man of perdition (aka "THE" anti-christ) is ruler of that kingdom.

I think King Abdullah and Javier Solana are the currect candidates for current scenarios.

King Abdullah is interesting because

1. his grandfather died on the Temple Mount,

2. the return of 1967 Borders (as so many want) would return huge chunks of Israel to Jordan (which gives him negotiating position in the peace process)

3. the Hashemite Kingdom included all of Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iraq, and parts of many other smaller Arab nations who are in existance today only by fiat of an English pen that divided the kingdom of Abdullah's grandfather (who was known as the Sultan of Bagdad)

He is (under current scenarios) the only muslim leader that Israel trusts...and also has credibility in the arab world as being the legitimate heir to the Hashemite Kingdom which existed before Western interference installed the nation of Israel and formed many of the current nations there today.

Very interesting Thank you

LT

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  09/20/1947

is there anyone who will answer this question..I have asked at least twice since this thread started and I really want to know..who is the one talked about in Revelation who forces the mark and worship?...anyone?

Hi JackieD,

Must say I do like the way you put your oar in...keep going there!!! :P

and blessings to you too!