IGNORED

The Antichrist Will Never Rule Over America

HAZARD

Guest BombShelterBob
we can be assured that what is in it will take place

I agree, and i'll say I think the things that we do agree on are sound. Like for instance we all agree that at some point Jesus will be back to gather us, and take us to be with him. It's only where we differ that we always go wrong. I think we Just have to keep an open mind, and try not to put words in Gods mouth.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

It may not be the Anti Christ himself but his army of evil soldiers that will be everywhere to see that all the Christians are GONE and those that live are executed. The AntiChrist will have power over the entire world and assume a one world government with one currency and demand a mark to identify you as one of his followers that will allow you to buy food and live as normal as possible in a very abnormal destructive world that will come to an end. He will have his power for such a short time and in that time will attempt to do the most damage because in the end, the very end, Our Father, our Creator, our God will be Victorious!!!!

Guest BombShelterBob

lets see. The Muslims are the largest religious group in the world today. The Pope is over there right now making nice with them. We will see how nice soon. I suspect it will be too nice. I think he will officially declair to the Catholic world that Muhammad is a prophet of God. When he does God will get very angry. The United States has already Declaired it's self a Godless nation, so I'm sure God is very angry with her. Old lady Liberty has become a Whore. Christ was her husband in the beginning. Now she embraces all religions.

Guest BombShelterBob

Washington Times

The man in charge of hoodwinking the Western powers about Iran's now 18-year-old secret nuclear program believes the apocalypse will happen in his own lifetime. He'll be 50 in October.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's Shi'ite creed has convinced him lesser mortals can not only influence but hasten the awaited return of the 12th Imam, known as the Mahdi. Iran's dominant "Twelver" sect holds this will be Muhammad ibn Hasan, the righteous descendant of the Prophet Muhammad. He is said to have gone into "occlusion" in the 9th century, at age 5. His return will be preceded by cosmic chaos, war, bloodshed and pestilence. After this cataclysmic confrontation between the forces of good and evil, the Mahdi will lead the world to an era of universal peace.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

lets see. The Muslims are the largest religious group in the world today. The Pope is over there right now making nice with them. We will see how nice soon. I suspect it will be too nice. I think he will officially declair to the Catholic world that Muhammad is a prophet of God. When he does God will get very angry. The United States has already Declaired it's self a Godless nation, so I'm sure God is very angry with her. Old lady Liberty has become a Whore. Christ was her husband in the beginning. Now she embraces all religions.

Did I miss something? When did this happen? The last I read, well over 60% of Americans believed in G-d. Now, believing G-d is no big deal, I grant you. The demons believe in G-d and they fear Him. But I think you would have to go a long way to say American is godless. I wouldn't say America embraces all religions, either. Tolerates is the word, I think. Not being a theocracy, it can be no other way.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1987

Read the bible. There is NO one AntiChrist that people are waiting for. There have been AntiChrists since the beginning of the New Testement. Here is how the bible describes what AntiChrists are:

1Jo 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jo 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

There are millions of AntiChrists running all over the world right now and they are described who the are by the above scriptures. You will never find in the bible where there is one AntiChrist that is going to rise up and deceive nations or rule nations.

Read Chapter 13 of Revelation. I believe this may oppose some of your above statements. The beast that it speaks of is the Anti-Christ. While Revelation does not give him the name "anti-Christ" that is basically what we refer to him as. Yes, maybe we are wrong in giving him this title, but this is how most people recognize him. This beast will rule nations. When speaking of the 4 horsemen in Revelation, the beast is represented by the Rider of false peace. He will give false peace, as well as false miracles, and will gain support by the world powers. Just give it a read and tell me what you think.