• Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

HAZARD said:

Dear Jackie d.

The Antichrist will not rule the whole world according to all these scriptures and examples of the use of the word "all" in the Bible.

Sorry Hazard, you misunderstood me..I was not addressing your post when I stated

"What would you call the being that will force people to take his mark or be killed? I think it is pretty clear to many that what we call "Anti-Christ" is intended to be one and the same as this being who will appear to the entire world, force them to take his mark, worship him and kill those who do not. If you have a more correct name for this being please share it with us.

If you are not sure where you can read about him, you can find it in Revelation"

I was actually commenting on another person's post. But thank you for redefining your original post to me.

blessings

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Read the bible. There is NO one AntiChrist that people are waiting for. There have been AntiChrists since the beginning of the New Testement. Here is how the bible describes what AntiChrists are:

1Jo 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jo 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

There are millions of AntiChrists running all over the world right now and they are described who the are by the above scriptures. You will never find in the bible where there is one AntiChrist that is going to rise up and deceive nations or rule nations.

Hi CC,

Good advise to read the bible.

1Jo 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

It seems to me that this verse tells us that one particular antichrist will come. He will be among many antichrists that will also come and had already started to appear.

By the way "anti" does not just mean against. In classical greek "anti" had the more common meaning of "instead of" or "along side of." This is reiterated by Paul who warns of "another Jesus". The Jesus that is being preached in many apostate churches is the Jesus that many in America follow but is another Jesus.

Another point I would like to add my 2 cents worth: The global cartel that is trying to implement a "ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT" has the plan to section the whole earth into 10 REGIONS. This looks to me to fulfill some of the prophecies.

(Don't want to get off into conspiracies.)

LT

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

I see a lot of accusations about America being the great satan and the new babylon but I don't see any scripture to back it up.

It is all speculation.

I do however see scripture being used when refuting the claim about America.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2

people will always see what they want to see..the bible doesn't end at the last verse of Jude and there is plenty there to point to a major player being the ultimate Anti-Christ, or beast, or what ever people are calling it these days and during all of what will occur during the final days in Revelation..we can bet that each and every country all over the globe will be adversely effected.

So, it appears that the US/by name isn't written into scripture..all of mankind is..so I guess that the citizens of the good ole US of A will be impacted as well. In one way or another..you know if people want to bury their heads in the sand and pretend all is well, have at it.

Edited by jackie d

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85

people will always see what they want to see..the bible doesn't end at the last verse of Jude and there is plenty there to point to a major player being the ultimate Anti-Christ, or beast, or what ever people are calling it these days and during all of what will occur during the final days in Revelation..we can bet that each and every country all over the globe will be adversely effected.

So, it appears that the US/by name isn't written into scripture..all of mankind is..so I guess that the citizens of the good ole US of A will be impacted as well. In one way or another..you know if people want to bury their heads in the sand and pretend all is well, have at it.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi jackie d.

I agree with you here. The USA and many if not all the major trading countries will be affected to some degree, and some more than others, just as they were affected durign the last great word. But as Scripture clearly shows, the Antichrist will not rule over America, or the whole world, and will not put his mark on everyone in the entire world etc.

Haz.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi jackie d.

I agree with you here. The USA and many if not all the major trading countries will be affected to some degree, and some more than others, just as they were affected durign the last great word. But as Scripture clearly shows, the Antichrist will not rule over America, or the whole world, and will not put his mark on everyone in the entire world etc.

Haz.

I read your posts about Antichrist and where you say he will rule according to scripture. I don't know that I agree with what you have said regarding where he will rule and I most certainly don't agree with you about the mark and who it will be offered to or forced on.

Blessings

Hi jackie d.

Haz.

I read your posts about Antichrist and where you say he will rule according to scripture. I don't know that I agree with what you have said regarding where he will rule and I most certainly don't agree with you about the mark and who it will be offered to or forced on.

Blessings

So you disagree with these Scriptures, and they are meaningless?

The Bible speaks of many peoples of all nations that are left after the reign of the Antichrist, people who will be alive in the Millennium and will go up yearly to worship God (Zech. 14:16-21). This limits the kingdom of the Antichrist to only part of the world and also limits his ability to kill everyone who does not take the mark even in his own empire. According to Rev. 14:9-11 no one who has taken the mark will go into the Millennium, but will be sent to eternal Hell. That multitudes go into the Millennium proves they have not taken the mark of the beast and have not been killed, as is taught by many Bible students. If Antichrist kills every person on Earth who does not take his mark and the Lord sends to eternal Hell everyone who does take his mark, then there would be no one left alive to enter the Millennium. This would be contrary to Zech. 14:16-21; Matt. 25:31-46; Isa. 2:1-4 and many other Scriptures.

Haz.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Read the bible. There is NO one AntiChrist that people are waiting for. There have been AntiChrists since the beginning of the New Testement. Here is how the bible describes what AntiChrists are:

1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jo 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

There are millions of AntiChrists running all over the world right now and they are described who the are by the above scriptures. You will never find in the bible where there is one AntiChrist that is going to rise up and deceive nations or rule nations.

Congradulations on your correct understanding cardcaptor,

Scripture is very clear that there will be no single antichrist man to come in the future. Notice that John identified the antichrist as:

(1) Already being in the world

(2) is now about 2000 years later

(3) it, them and many, not "he"

(4) The he is describing the liar that denies the Father and the Son

(5) The "it" shows "what" antichrist actually is = unbelieving spirit

Their is so much itching ear theology being taught today. Granted, there will be a man that will come. He will be known as the man of sin and/or son of perdition. And I believe this man is also the little horn mentioned in Daniel 7, but to assume that he is the anyichrist is just wrong, dead wrong, and there is no scripture to back this false assumption.

So you disagree with these Scriptures, and they are meaningless?

no I disagree with some of your interpretation. I don't disagree with scripture ever..only man.

Edited by jackie d

Congradulations on your correct understanding cardcaptor,

Scripture is very clear that there will be no single antichrist man to come in the future. Notice that John identified the antichrist as:

(5) The "it" shows "what" antichrist actually is = unbelieving spirit

Their is so much itching ear theology being taught today. Granted, there will be a man that will come. He will be known as the man of sin and/or son of perdition. And I believe this man is also the little horn mentioned in Daniel 7, but to assume that he is the anyichrist is just wrong, dead wrong, and there is no scripture to back this false assumption.

____________________________________________________________________---

"Congradulations on your correct understanding cardcaptor,

(5) The "it" shows "what" antichrist actually is = unbelieving spirit "

I'd like to read those Scriptures outling 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5?