• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  387
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/11/1977

These events will happen, but Christians will not be here as the rapture happens before the antichrist does this.

Please forgive the strongs concordance numbers next to some of the words. I didn't have time to remove them

1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1Co 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (As you can see here the seal of God, and the mark of the beast happens before Jesus returns and before the millenium begins)

Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. (the rest of the dead is everyone that is not included in the first resurection and rapture when Jesus comes in the clouds. You see that the wicked are destroyed with the brightness of his coming. Therefore everyone that is left behind is dead.)

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again, until the thousand years were finished.

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, (Satan goes out to gather all the people from the second resurection....The Saints have already been sealed, and the rest lived not until the 1000 years were finished.)

Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

(remember, God brings the New Jerusalem out of Heaven, after the 1000 years, right before he resurects the wicked.)

Rev 20:10 And2532 the3588 devil1228 that deceived4105 them846 was cast906 into1519 the3588 lake3041 of fire4442 and2532 brimstone,2303 where3699 the3588 beast2342 and2532 the3588 false prophet5578 are, and2532 shall be tormented928 day2250 and2532 night3571 forever and ever1519, 165, 165

Rev 20:11 And2532 I saw1492 a great3173 white3022 throne,2362 and2532 him that sat2521 on1909 it,846 from575 whose3739 face4383 the3588 earth1093 and2532 the3588 heaven3772 fled away;5343 and2532 there was found2147 no3756 place5117 for them.846

Rev 20:12 And2532 I saw1492 the3588 dead,3498 small3398 and2532 great,3173 stand2476 before1799 God;2316 and2532 the books975 were opened:455 and2532 another243 book975 was opened,455 which is3603 the book of life:2222 and2532 the3588 dead3498 were judged2919 out of1537 those things which were written1125 in1722 the3588 books,975 according2596 to their848 works.2041

(this is when the saints are accepting God's judgment to destroy the wicked. Their fate has already been sealed. God just wants the saints to see that his judgments are true and righteous so noone will ever doubt again. It is obviously speaking of the 2nd resurection)

Rev 20:13 And2532 the3588 sea2281 gave up1325 the3588 dead3498 which were in1722 it;846 and2532 death2288 and2532 hell86 delivered up1325 the3588 dead3498 which were in1722 them:846 and2532 they were judged2919 every man1538 according2596 to their848 works.2041

(this is talking about recieving their judgment. God has already decided their case before the 1000 years when they were destroyed with the brightness of his coming. After the Saints review the books, they realize that there was nothing else God could have done to save the wicked, and then the judgment is executed, and the wicked recieve their reward. Death.)

Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

To Summerize...

It is very simple...When Jesus returns Everyone will know it and his reward is with him. Our fate is sealed. If you are dead in Christ you will be resurected incorruptible, and the alive in Christ will put on incorruption, and they will all meet Christ in the air. The wicked(everyone left) are destroyed with the brightness of his coming. The saints that met Jesus in the air go off to heaven in clouds of angels for a 1000 years. Satan is bound by circumstance, for the thousand years, on this desolate graveyard called earth. HE is released when The resurection of the wicked takes place after the 1000 years.

There are so many wicked as the sands of the sea, that Satan convinces them that they can take the City that God brings down from heaven. Then God destroys them for good this time, and he creates a new heaven and new earth, and Jesus lives here on earth with us.

ANY QUESTIONS?

And them in 2Thes. 2:3 Paul REMINDS THEM that the day of the Lord shall not come UNTIL after the falling away and the man of sin is revealed.

I do not KNOW that rapture discussions are futile. EARNESTLY CONTENDING FOR THE FAITH is never futile.

LT

Exactly.... which clearly defines the reason why the Thessalonians were in fear that they had missed the Rapture, they believed that the Tribulation and period of wrath were now upon them.

Like I've said in many other Rapture discussions...it is just that ...a discussion. You are no more defending the faith in Christ on this board than anyone else.

Peace

CJ

I think people want to believe in a pretrib rapture. It's kind of like a back-up plan. they think...Hey, if I don't make it by the time Jesus comes and the saints are raptured, I'll have another chance to convert. This is very dangerous! And False!

Everyone goes throught the trib., but the faithful, obedient to Christ are unscaved, just as the Isrealites were during the plagues on the Egyptians. It takes faith, and obedience. If we neglect to form habbits of faith and obedience, and convert now; what makes anyone think they will be able to do it later.

The difference between people that believe in pretrib rature and people that don't is this...

Pre-trib. believers are taking preconcieved ideas that were learned from others that were decieved, because it makes them feel like they will have a second chance. Since they want to believe this, they read the bible and tweak the texts to fit their belief. It's dangerous because it causes people to relax in their faith and become luke warm.

Post trib. believers, because of the love of Jesus, are trying to warn their bretheren, so they will not fall for this master deception of the devil.

I used to believe in the post trib rapture too. But when I read the bible for what it says, without bias, and with prayer for God to show me the truth, regardless of what I might want to believe, I see that scripture does not support pre-trib rature at all.

Can you or anyone show me where it does?

never the less...let God's will be done.

with love in our Savior,

Tom

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  12/19/1969

Blessings to my brother's and sisters in Christ.

I realize that it has been quite some time since I posted on a "christian" message board because my IP address has been banned from several, and then all the hate mail I receive due to the nature of my posts is so discouraging, I never look forward to posting.

So here I am today, trying yet again, to share the light with my family in Christ. My only prayer is that if you don't like this message, please, do not attack the messenger. But rather pray for me and search the scriptures. If you must address me, my prayer is that you would do so in the spirit of love and concern for my soul, for I am human and I do have feelings. If you believe I am overtaken in a fault, restore me in the spirit of meekness as the scripture says. Otherwise, your intentions are not pure and you may cause me to stumble and put a noose around your own neck. For the Lord himself said, it is better that a stone were tied to one's neck and cast into the sea than to offend one of his children. Please consider these words, they are given in love and concern for the souls of my brothers and sisters in Christ and my presence here is for no other reason than to awake any who may be sleeping, and to share the light of Christ.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Vision of the End of the World

Vision Given to Sarah Hoffman

Sarah Hoffman committed suicide in 1979, but first she was shown the end of the world! Quote

It appears that judgment begins with the World Trade Towers falling.

Sarah Hoffman committed suicide in 1979 and was told she had to come back and finish her earth life but first she was shown the end of the world.

"This panoramic view of the earth came into view and then came closer and closer like I had been out into space and was flying towards it.

I knew that this was to help me make my decision to go back to earth, to my terrible life, because part of me wanted to go back to the beautiful spirit world or paradise and part of me felt the need to go back into my body and change my life. It was kind of a tug of war and what I was going to see was to help me understand what I would go through if I went back into my clay body.

It played out again just like a video tape in fast forward motion and yet again I could assimilate and see everything clearly and perfectly. As the world zoomed up to me I saw the whole world and then the various countries.

I don

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  88

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; IN THE WHICH the heavens shall pass away with a GREAT NOISE, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also, and the works that are therein shall be burned up." 2 Peter 3:10.

As we can see from this verse, His coming is, neither, secret nor silent, but, the end of the world, as we know it. Compare with the plague #7 in Revelation 16:17-21.

Jesus said, "For THEN shall be Great Tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, nor ever shall be...Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: and THEN shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven, and THEN shall the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." Matthew 24:21-35.

Jesus said, that, He was coming AFTER the Great Tribulation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; IN THE WHICH the heavens shall pass away with a GREAT NOISE, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also, and the works that are therein shall be burned up." 2 Peter 3:10.

As we can see from this verse, His coming is, neither, secret nor silent, but, the end of the world, as we know it. Compare with the plague #7 in Revelation 16:17-21.

Jesus said, "For THEN shall be Great Tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, nor ever shall be...Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: and THEN shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven, and THEN shall the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." Matthew 24:21-35.

Jesus said, that, He was coming AFTER the Great Tribulation.

Herald, what translation are you using? Thanks. ;)

The King James Version. Read it again, it's pretty plain.

The "Secret Rapture" was created by a Roman priest, named Rivera, because, the Reformers: Luther, Calvin, Wesley, Wyclif, Tyndale, Melanchthon, King James, and Zwingli were pointing to the Papacy as the "Son of Perdition," and "The Antichrist."

He was commissioned to come up with another interpretation of prophecy. It was picked up by Darby, and, later, by Scofield, who incorporated it into his Bible notes. In the late '60s, Scofield's Bible was very popular with Evangelicals, and the rest, as they say, is history.

The King James Version. Read it again, it's pretty plain.

The "Secret Rapture" was created by a Roman priest, named Rivera, because, the Reformers: Luther, Calvin, Wesley, Wyclif, Tyndale, Melanchthon, King James, and Zwingli were pointing to the Papacy as the "Son of Perdition," and "The Antichrist."

He was commissioned to come up with another interpretation of prophecy. It was picked up by Darby, and, later, by Scofield, who incorporated it into his Bible notes. In the late '60s, Scofield's Bible was very popular with Evangelicals, and the rest, as they say, is history.

you are totally right about the time of the rapture!

If others could only open their eyes a little more to see the whole picture, they might understand too.

The thing that concerns me, is that, so many Christians are looking for an escape hatch. It's the attitude, of not wanting to suffer for Him, that is disconcerting, revealing and dangerous.

We are in a spiritual warfare with the powers of darkness...but, so many Christians are sleeping.

It's time to wake up.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  657
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  02/15/1959

In Noahs day, who was "taken away"? Who do the scriptures say were "taken away"?