• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Allow me to set the stage....

The time is the new world order under one religion. The antichrist is killing all who do not pledge his alliance. You cannot buy, sell, or trade without his mark.

What would you do? Where would you go? How do you protect your family? How would you survive? Do you have a plan if this horrible event should ever occur?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

The time is the new world order under one religion. The antichrist is killing all who do not pledge his alliance. You cannot buy, sell, or trade without his mark.

What would you do? Where would you go? How do you protect your family? How would you survive? Do you have a plan if this horrible event should ever occur?

I don't believe I will be here during that time but if I am, would opt for survival until it's no longer a possibility and gladly be killed in the name of the Lord and during that time, as I have been bringing the Lord into our household, my children are old enough to make their own decisions. I would urge and plead for them to understand until the moment of execution.

There may be underground pockets that may survive but I would never take the mark, I'd would joyfully stand in line to die rather than pledge my alliegence to the antichrist.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Won't be here. To have a plan is to not believe what the Word tells me.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  583
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

Won't be here. To have a plan is to not believe what the Word tells me.
FloatingAxe, no confrontation meant here, and not to spin the thread off, but could you (without personal elaboration) provide me with the specific scripture(s) that you believe support your "departure".

Feel free to PM them to me if you like so as not to hijack the thread. :rolleyes:

Thanks so much sister,

in Christ,

-C-

• Content Count:  583
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

No specific plan. If I am here (not dead) I will just roll with things as they come. We can only theorize on specifics of this time, but indeed as CJ said, I will never receive the mark from my sworn enemy.

I will die for Christ if that is what is necessary.

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

There are orphans, AIDS victims (those who got it though they did nothing), homeless, those without Christ, divorcees, widows, poor in spirit, poor in wealth, starving, and a whole host of those who are needy - I think we have bigger things to worry about and plan for. :rolleyes:

• Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Here's the only plan you'll EVER need: "Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not to your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, AND HE WILL DIRECT YOUR PATHS."

• Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

Here's the only plan you'll EVER need: "Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not to your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, AND HE WILL DIRECT YOUR PATHS."

you go Leonard...that is the best response I have seen to any of these rapture/left behind threads yet...

many blessings in Him

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  05/06/1986

I don't see anything difficult about the decision either. I will never pledge allegiance to the antichrist. I would happily die in the name of Christ. But I believe this would never happen anyway.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Well not everyone believes in the rapture as it is commonly taught. We are not called up to be with the Lord until after the Tribulation.

>Read more here<

Where exactly do you find that we will be raptured before the tribulation?

After there is no rapture many turn away from their faith.

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation. 2 Peter 3:3,4

They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. John 16:2

Could it also be possible that Satan/antichirst will at this time perform miracles and great signs so that people will worship him? Many shall be decieved during this time.

"Then if anyone says to you, ' behold, here is the Christ,' or ' there He is,' do not believe him. For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect, I have told you in advance." Matthew 24:23-25