• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/26/1968

Hi everyone!

I guess I will open this conversation with some questions. I saw the Lunar elcipse article posted in the Worthy News email (news update) and immediately thought of the endtimes and what the Bible says about "signs in the sun, moon and stars"!!!! All of which are mentioned in the full article that Worthy News posted they got from CNN.com. (Not that the article mentioned the Bible says it, just that the Leonid showers expected the week of the 22nd and the sun storms or explosions as of late, are all talked about in this article) So........with all of that being said, let's talk about it!!~ No coincidences right? God knows exactly what is going on and gives us the way to follow what is happening. (regardless of the scientific explanation which excludes a God that has designed all these planets and knows just what they are made of and by His word are obedient to his command and creation!!!!!) These are obvious signs of the times and prophecies from the word that are coming to pass!!!! What do you think?

In Christ's love and excited for His soon return!!!~ Lorie Eikenbary :t2:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Well, the problem is . . .

Both Solar and Lunar eclipses each occur two times every year (granted, not everyone can see them both, but they do happen somewhere on Earth). Also, the Leonids meteor shower, the one coming up, occurs every year about the same time. Meteor showers occur when the Earth crosses the path of a previous comet (comets leave a dust trail behind). The Leonids are only one of those. Not too long ago was the Orionids, another meteor shower.

I don't have the time to dig up the links right now that explain all of this, but I can later.