IGNORED

Pictures of the Third Temple!

Guest CatMan

A blueprints of the Third Jewish Temple

500.gif

A model of the Temple

tmpNEal.jpg

The House of Yahweh, Abilene, Texas holds the following Design Patents for the measurements of the

Third Temple Prophesied by Yechetzqyah: United States Patent #360951; Israeli Design Registration #23078

The Peaceful Solution?

ctmpmka.jpg

The Third Temple would align with the East (Golden Gate)

ocmt.gif

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

I still wouldn't find it shocking for the Jews to obliterate that mosque and I give a big hearty "AMEN" when they get ready!!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

That wouldn't be too smart for the Jews right now, but it sure would be for Arrafat and then say they did it.

Guest shadow2b

Nope--nope-nope----just build a "fence--wall" between the two----that's why the "outer"courts are left out--not built--the two will be side by side---ezek.43.7.-8-----separating the holy from the profane----- :t2: ---i think ----thats the scripture--

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Didn't they catch someone a few years back making plans to blow the Dome of the Rock and they were stopped? I would think it could be done if someone tried-and I don't condone it, but I think it could be done. Again, don't condone it for the trouble it would cause, but I would have to secretly applaud also!

• 2 weeks later...

Surely someone wouldn't allow themselves to be so deceived as to think the building of a third Temple in Jerusalem is to be Christ's Millennium "thousand years" Temple. The one coming to sit in this third Temple sure doesn't sound like our Lord Jesus Christ to me...

II Th 2:1-4

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto Him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the Temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

(KJV)

In Christ,

Davey.

Guest caffeineyellow5

True enough Davey!

And wouldn't that South Gate be a horrid exit to be right on the front steps of the Dome Temple!, No, that will have to GO! before any Jew would step foot on that land at all. They don't go where that temple would be now, why would they go if it were, I mean the Dome Temple is the abomination that makes the land of that whole mount unclean and detestable. The closest they come now is the wailing wall.

Guest shiloh357
Surely someone wouldn't allow themselves to be so deceived as to think the building of a third Temple in Jerusalem is to be Christ's Millennium "thousand years" Temple. The one coming to sit in this third Temple sure doesn't sound like our Lord Jesus Christ to me...

I believe the temple prophesied in Ezekiel is the fourth temple. The temple in Ezekiel will be built by the Messiah. There will be third temple, but it will be defiled by the false Messiah. The last nine chapters of Ezekiel are prophecies about what will occur during the millenium.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,587
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

I believe the temple prophesied in Ezekiel is the fourth temple. The temple in Ezekiel will be built by the Messiah. There will be third temple, but it will be defiled by the false Messiah. The last nine chapters of Ezekiel are prophecies about what will occur during the millenium.

Shiloh:

Why do they need to resume the animal sacrifices in the temple built by the Messiah, during the millenial reign?