• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  387
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/11/1977

As Kenod has laid out previously, the 'mark' is a 'sign of allegiance'. It shows whether our allegiance is to the 'living God' or to a 'false God'. It is easier to Identify if we look at what it means to serve God and what He gives to His followers. This would be a 'mark' or 'sign of allegiance' to Him.

The true followers of God have Jesus dwelling in their heart through the indwelling Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is to lead them into all truth, the Word of God. He is to write that truth, word or law in their heart and seal it there. Thus we would know the true followers of Jesus.

Here God tells us what He will do for His people in the New Covenant:

Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

Thus this would be a 'sign' or 'mark' of being a child of God. Now this does not mean just certain rules, but includes all of the Word and Will of God, especially the law of love.

Now as to the 'mark' or 'sign' of the beast, this would show allegiance to the 'Man of Sin' instead of God. This would mean that the law and word of God would be usurped by the law and word of man, particularly the 'Man of Sin'. The law and word of God would be twisted and changed to make accomodations for sin and transgression of God's law and word.

Ro 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

6:16Don't you Know that to whom you yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants you are to whom you obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Mt 15:8 This people draww near to me with their mouth, and honours me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Here we have a 'sign' or 'identifying mark' of the Beast, a worship system, christian in name, which follows the commandments or laws of man, versus the Laws of God. This worship system is led by 'a man', who all the world wonders after. Yes this worship system does many 'good works', and 'uses' the gospel, but twists it and colors it with the teachings of man which are out of harmony with the Law and Word of God.

The 'Word' and 'Will' of God is the same as the 'Law' of God. God makes no suggestions. His 'Will' is given in His 'Word', and His 'Word' is His 'Law'. If it is His 'will', it is revealed in His 'Word', and then it is His 'Law' of which transgression is sin. Thus the 'Man of Sin' is a 'christian leader' who would seek to change, obscure or deceive as to the Will, Word or Law of God.

God Bless,

Dennis

Great post!.....

I hope people realize that it includes all ten of Gods commandments.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hello

A new RIFD technology will lead to the Mark of the Beast, they could use this as a National ID card, at least it's another step closer to the Mark of the Beast.

Cost has been the primary factor in slowing RFID's acceptance in the marketplace. Both government and business will drive this thing to have people chipped, or perhaps it will be inked.

Invisible RFID Ink Safe For Cattle And People, Company Says

A startup company developing chipless RFID ink has tested its product on cattle and laboratory rats. Somark Innovations announced this week that it successfully tested biocompatible RFID ink, which can be read through animal hairs.

"This proves the ability to create a synthetic biometric or fake fingerprint with biocompatible, chipless RFID ink and read it through hair," he said.

Pydynowski said it takes five to 10 seconds to "stamp or tattoo" an animal, and there is no need to remove the fur. The ink remains in the dermal layer, and a reader can detect it from 4 feet away.

The amount of information contained in the ink depends on the surface area available, he said. The U.S. Department of Agriculture calls for a 15-digit number to track cattle. The first three digits are "840" for the U.S. country code. The remaining digits are unique identifiers. The numbers would link to a database containing more information.

The ink also could be used to track and rescue soldiers, Pydynowski said.

"It could help identify friends or foes, prevent friendly fire, and help save soldiers' lives," he said. "It's a very scary proposition when you're dealing with humans, but with military personnel, we're talking about saving soldiers' lives and it may be something worthwhile."

Gaetan

As Kenod has laid out previously, the 'mark' is a 'sign of allegiance'. It shows whether our allegiance is to the 'living God' or to a 'false God'. It is easier to Identify if we look at what it means to serve God and what He gives to His followers. This would be a 'mark' or 'sign of allegiance' to Him.

The true followers of God have Jesus dwelling in their heart through the indwelling Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is to lead them into all truth, the Word of God. He is to write that truth, word or law in their heart and seal it there. Thus we would know the true followers of Jesus.

Here God tells us what He will do for His people in the New Covenant:

Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

Thus this would be a 'sign' or 'mark' of being a child of God. Now this does not mean just certain rules, but includes all of the Word and Will of God, especially the law of love.

Now as to the 'mark' or 'sign' of the beast, this would show allegiance to the 'Man of Sin' instead of God. This would mean that the law and word of God would be usurped by the law and word of man, particularly the 'Man of Sin'. The law and word of God would be twisted and changed to make accomodations for sin and transgression of God's law and word.

Ro 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

6:16Don't you Know that to whom you yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants you are to whom you obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Mt 15:8 This people draww near to me with their mouth, and honours me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Here we have a 'sign' or 'identifying mark' of the Beast, a worship system, christian in name, which follows the commandments or laws of man, versus the Laws of God. This worship system is led by 'a man', who all the world wonders after. Yes this worship system does many 'good works', and 'uses' the gospel, but twists it and colors it with the teachings of man which are out of harmony with the Law and Word of God.

The 'Word' and 'Will' of God is the same as the 'Law' of God. God makes no suggestions. His 'Will' is given in His 'Word', and His 'Word' is His 'Law'. If it is His 'will', it is revealed in His 'Word', and then it is His 'Law' of which transgression is sin. Thus the 'Man of Sin' is a 'christian leader' who would seek to change, obscure or deceive as to the Will, Word or Law of God.

God Bless,

Dennis

Great post!.....

I hope people realize that it includes all ten of Gods commandments.

The law and word of God would be twisted and changed to make accomodations for sin and transgression of God's law and word.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  635
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Daave,

Of course no one can say that they are without sin, but that does not give them 'carte blanche' to ignore God's word and His Commandments and still remain in His kingdom. God's people do what the word says, they 'put away sin' and 'overcome' temptation and learn to go from 'victory to victory' for they 'can do all things through Christ Jesus'.

Here's a verse to chew on:

1co 10:13 There has no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer (allow) you to be tempted above that you are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that you may be able to bear it.

If this is true, which it is, then there is no excuse for known sin. If God makes a way of escape for us in all temptation, then we have no excuse for not taking it, except for willful rebellion. Its about time God's people realize that in the Holy Spirit, they can overcome sin.

God Bless,

Dennis

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Content Count:  387
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  10/11/1977

Daave,

Of course no one can say that they are without sin, but that does not give them 'carte blanche' to ignore God's word and His Commandments and still remain in His kingdom. God people do what the word says, they 'put away sin' and 'overcome' temptation and learn to go from 'victory to victory' for they 'can do all things through Christ Jesus'.

1co 10:13 There has no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer (allow) you to be tempted above that you are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that you may be able to bear it.

If this is true, which it is, then there is no excuse for known sin. If God makes a way of escape for us in all temptation, then we have no excuse for not taking it, except for willful rebellion. Its about time God's people realize that in the Holy Spirit, they can overcome sin.

God Bless,

Dennis

:whistling::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Daave,

Of course no one can say that they are without sin, but that does not give them 'carte blanche' to ignore God's word and His Commandments and still remain in His kingdom. God people do what the word says, they 'put away sin' and 'overcome' temptation and learn to go from 'victory to victory' for they 'can do all things through Christ Jesus'.

God Bless,

Dennis

:24::P:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well Dennis, I would say that you and I are in agreement, you are right,there is no excuse for known sin, now or ever. Even when we were lost in sin there was no excuse for it, that is what God's judgment against sin is all about, everyone is without excuse.

Romans1:20. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21. Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

I don't believe that there is a Christian alive that walks totally sinless. Have you ever exceeded the speed limit? Or Spoken agaist those in authority, or had an impure motive, or not done good when it was in your power to do so? Since responding to the call of the Holy Ghost to repent and believe the gospel?

James 4:13 Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain:

14. Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

15. For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.

16. But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil.

17. Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

As my walk with Christ has matured I sin less, but I am not sinless. I am still dependant on the finished work of the cross in my daily walk, and the word of God to expose sin in my life.

Colossians 2:6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:

7. Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

The way we start our walk is the way we maintain our walk.

God Bless you my brother,

Daave :thumbsup::laugh::)

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

From Daave,

I don't believe that there is a Christian alive that walks totally sinless. Have you ever exceeded the speed limit? Or Spoken agaist those in authority, or had an impure motive, or not done good when it was in your power to do so? Since responding to the call of the Holy Ghost to repent and believe the gospel?

James 4:13 Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain:

14. Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

15. For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.

16. But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil.

17. Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

As my walk with Christ has matured I sin less, but I am not sinless. I am still dependant on the finished work of the cross in my daily walk, and the word of God to expose sin in my life.

Colossians 2:6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:

7. Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

The way we start our walk is the way we maintain our walk.

God Bless you my brother,

Daave

Some good and sound scripture there, bro.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  635
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Daave,

Thanks for your gracious reply. Yes no one can say they are without sin. Sin is an advancing revelation of the Holy Spirit. What we are saying is that known and presumptuous sin is to be put away. When I am aware of a sin, I am to confess and forsake it and realize that I also have the victory in the 'finished work' of Christ.

The 'mark' or 'sign of allegiance' that we were talking about is those who think they can 'change' God's commandments or ignore them as if they were of no significence anymore. This definitely shows no 'allegiance' to God and definite 'allegiance' to whoever would change or ignore His word, commandment, law. This would be the 'mark' or 'sign of allegiance' to one who was 'anti God' or 'anti christ', which would be 'allegiance' to the enemy of God, who 'seeks to be worshipped and obeyed as God' which is the essence of Blasphemy, thus the 'mark of the beast'.

God Bless you brother,

Dennis

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

That is a good article, but the writer seems to be of the opinion that this is a fairly "new" technology - I guess, though, it is talking about the size of the RFID chip, but I refer to the author's seemingly "new found" fear of this technology. An example is that he mentions "tracking paper money with RFID chips" but I remember somebody sending me an email about Hitachi allegedly doing that, in about 2000.

I am still not entirely convinced that the RFID chip will be the MOB, mainly because there are so many other likely contenders. The id card for instance, it seems very simple to get people to accept carrying an id card at all times (particularly with peoples' latest "irrational fear" drummed into them because of "the war on terror". Once carrying a card becomes the norm and is accepted by most people, it would be a very simple thing to "require" production of it to "buy or sell" (or anything else for that matter).

I have been trying to think of the word for this (maybe someone else knows it and can help) but in Biblical times there was a stone (something) that was required to be carried by slaves to prove that they had the permission of their master to be out running an errand or something. So it is logical that the slave would be required to produce it in order to buy or sell, or travel, to show they had permission from their master.

It is pretty much the same today. In a lot of places (soon to be in America and UK too) everybody will be required to produce proof that they have the permission of their master (their government) to be "out and about" or to travel or go to certain places, or carry out just about any financial transaction.

I kind of hope we are in end times because if we're not, then people are getting all "accepting" for nothing. I can see "boiling frog syndrome" coming to fruition now - the frog is just about well and truly "cooked". Things that, not very long ago, I thought were absolutely sacrosanct - like privacy, like the freedom not to be arbitrarily imprisoned without reasonable cause, like the right to legal representation and a fair trial, like the right not to be tortured, etc. etc. are now suddenly considered acceptable. I really never thought this would happen in my lifetime.

Now I am hearing "there never has been an absolute right to privacy", "let the government take my fingerprints - I have nothing to hide" and I can see people queueing up to give away samples of their fingerprints, DNA and a digital image of their face to some horrible government database, and I am thinking "when will the same mentality make them queue up to take the governments implantable RFID chip in their right hand or forehead"?

I am going to be really "doom and gloomy" here and say: Yeah, it is all going to happen just like in Revelations, and it will be so easy. Christians will be the ones "leading the charge" and there won't be much opposition.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

This...

The only part of this theory that doesn't "pan out" is that Rev. indicates that the MOB will be entirely voluntary. But how could it be voluntary if you are "chipped" against your will (as a prisoner - physically forced, or a mentally handicapped person, or a newborn baby)?

is exactly why I believe this is true:

It seems that "worship" is involved ... worship of the beast and/or his image. We worship anything that we put in God's place. The mark is in the forehead (mind?) and in the hand (doing his will?). Remember that the "right hand" in the Bible is very symbolic.

And I believe the reason "buying and selling" will also be difficult is because your mark will effect your decision to "buy or sell" without being known to the people who have these separate marks. We'll be in "battle" with each other and we won't even understand why. People will hate us and we'll wonder what we did to cause this.

Probably strengthened from G5420; a signet (as fencing in or protecting from misappropriation); by implication the stamp impressed (as a mark of privacy, or genuineness), literally or figuratively: - seal.

If it were like a protection(and it is), I believe people will be able to be covered by this protection, "seal", as soon as they accept Jesus Christ as their Savior, therefore replacing the "mark" of the beast.

"As Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up..."

The Isrealites only had to look and believe and they were healed, saved.

Edited by None