• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Hi Uriah. Just to follow up on your comments, if you can see this, verse 7 is a continuation of verse 3. Satan is being loosed a little season in verse 3 and in verse 7 it's the same moment In time where he's being loosed out of his prison (or hold) to deceive the nations in the time of Great Tribulation.

You have probably seen already that I view the "thousand years" in a metaphorical sense ( which the Bible allows). You probably don't agree with that but here goes:

Satan was bound at the cross (v.3) in the sense that he could not interfere with the gospel of salvation.. he was limited by God  in his destructive power on this earth. So I believe the symbolic "thousand years" is the completion of time from the cross to the period Great Tribulation ("little season") in verses 3 and 7.

You cannot just make it say whatever you want it to say. You leave out v. 4!  If Satan is mow bound for a thousand years, (almost two thousand) where are those who rose from the dead and are reigning during the thousand years. You say he was bound at the cross (v.3) and at the same moment (v. 7) he is loosed...not.

7 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The Rapture {pre trib} the Jews who are raised at the end of the 70th week to stand in their lot at the same time the Martyrs in the Tribulation are raised, are all the First Resurrection, in that it is the Resurrection of those washed in the Blood of Jesus via Faith, both the Jews and Christian Gentiles BELIEVED on Christ OR the coming SEED and therefore are made whole by Faith. 

The REST OF THE DEAD mean all of those who are not in Christ. They will be raise at the Second Death.

Yo cannot leave out those who died in the millennium who were believers.

Follow the Wheat and the Tares parables logic.

The Wheat {Israel} remain on earth with the Wicked Tares {evil men} on earth all the way to the end. Meanwhile the Church is Raptured pre 70th week. So in Rev. 14 we can see all of these three Harvests. We see the 144,000 {All Israel, more like millions} on Mt. Zion where Jesus returns to save them in verse 1, then in verses 18-20 we see the Wicked Tares who are BOUND UP {Killed and placed in the graves until 1000 years later} to be BURNED at a later date. But in verse 14 we have a sort of "SOLILOQUY" in which we are shown what happened to the Church, they were TAKE OUT to be with Jesus, he did it from a cloud in the sky. 

So after the 1000 year reign, all the Wicked Tares will be RAISED UP at the Second Death, judged and burnt with fire.

Anyone who is judged AFTER the millennial kingdom are referred to as "the rest of the dead". Wheat and tares are gathered at the end of the age, which matches other parables like the net and the sheep and goats. It is clearly indicated that this happens when Jesus returns-at the beginning of His Kingdom!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

2 hours ago, Uriah said:

Yo cannot leave out those who died in the millennium who were believers.

No one did, the REST OF THE DEAD means all of those not in Christ. Well of course those who die in Christ during the 1000 year reign will be of the Lord, although they are never mentioned anywhere in the bible, so if the bible is silent on it, there is no use and me adding to the bible, its just a given that when they die in Christ they will be raised up at a certain point......OR transfigured in an instant like those who were alive at the time of the Rapture, so maybe those who die during the 1000 year reign, though the flesh is buried, the Spirit may be transferred from human form to spirit man in Heaven in a flash, therefore no resurrection is needed per se. You see, those alive at the time of Jesus' coming are never resurrected either in reality, we {if I am here at the time of the Rapture} go straight to Heaven to be with the Lord.The Anti-Christ and False Prophet are never Resurrected, they are cast ALIVE into hell, which doesn't mean they aren't killed. see Dan. 7:11, the Beasts BODY is DESTROYED and then hes cast into hell....well, Rev. 19:20 says hes CAST ALIVE into hell, so it means his Spirit is never allowed to go to the Grave. All men must die, then the Judgment, unless we are living at the time of the Rapture, Amen. 

So I didn't leave them out, its just not spoken of in the bible. So I can assume a couple of things, but that would just be a guess, I know that they will be with Christ forevermore, so its just semantics. I assume personally that once Christ RETURNS, all men who die during the 1000 year reign, who die in Christ of course, go straight to Heaven to receive their Glorious bodies, in other words like the Anti-Christ, their Spirits never rest in the grave.

2 hours ago, Uriah said:
10 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Anyone who is judged AFTER the millennial kingdom are referred to as "the rest of the dead". Wheat and tares are gathered at the end of the age, which matches other parables like the net and the sheep and goats. It is clearly indicated that this happens when Jesus returns-at the beginning of His Kingdom!

No, all of those who are dead but not in Christ are judged at the same time, 1000 years after Jesus returns to earth. The reason is judicial in nature, the 1000 year reign of Jesus will be juxtaposed against the 6000 or so year reign of Satan on this earth. Satan will then be judged as will all his followers, and the proof is Jesus' way on earth where no murders happen, no rapes, no stealing etc. etc. etc, condemns Satan's ways on earth. Then the Wicked One is released and again men follow the him, and then God via fire wipes them out. 

Look for scriptures that say anyone is Judged BEFORE the 1000 year reign is over, BESIDES those in Christ. The Rev. 20:4 Judgment Seat is only for those who REFUSED the Mark of the Beast. They are Judged by the Church who returned with Christ in Rev. 19. Satan and the False Prophet are the only EVIL MEN Judged and cast straight into hell, even Satan is just locked in the pit for 1000 years.

Now cite me a scripture and I will give it a look see, God Bless.

Edited by Revelation Man

22 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

No one did, the REST OF THE DEAD means all of those not in Christ. Well of course those who die in Christ during the 1000 year reign will be of the Lord, although they are never mentioned anywhere in the bible, so if the bible is silent on it, there is no use and me adding to the bible, its just a given that when they die in Christ they will be raised up at a certain point......OR transfigured in an instant like those who were alive at the time of the Rapture, so maybe those who die during the 1000 year reign, though the flesh is buried, the Spirit may be transferred from human form to spirit man in Heaven in a flash, therefore no resurrection is needed per se. You see, those alive at the time of Jesus' coming are never resurrected either in reality, we {if I am here at the time of the Rapture} go straight to Heaven to be with the Lord.The Anti-Christ and False Prophet are never Resurrected, they are cast ALIVE into hell, which doesn't mean they aaren't killed. see Dan. 7:11, the Beasts BODY is DESTROYED and then hes cast into hell....well, Rev. 19:20 says hes CAST ALIVE into hell, so it means his Spirit is never allowed to go to the Grave. All men must die, then the Judgment, unless we are living at the time of the Rapture, Amen. 

So  didn't leave them out, its just not spoken of in the bible. So I can assume a couple of things, but that would just be a guess, I know that they will be with Christ forevermore, so its just semantics. I assume personally that once Christ RETURNS, all men who die during the 1000 year reign, who die in Christ of course, go straight to Heaven to receive their Glorious bodies, in other words like the Anti-Christ, their Spirits never rest in the grave.

No, all of those who are dead but not in Christ are judged at the same time, 1000 years after Jesus returns to earth. The reason is judicial in nature, the 1000 year reign of Jesus will be juxtaposed against the 6000 or so year reign of Satan on this earth. Satan will then be judged as will all his followers, and the proof is Jesus' way on earth where no murders happen, no rapes, no stealing etc. etc. etc. UNTIL, that wicked one is released and again men follow the Wicked one, and then God via fire wipes them out. 

Look for scriptures that say anyone is Judged BEFORE the 1000 year reign is over, BESIDES those in Christ. The Rev. 20:4 Judgment Seat is only for those who REFUSED the Mark of the Beast. They are Judged by the Church who returned with Christ in Rev. 19. Satan and the False Prophet are the only EVIL MEN Judged and cast straight into hell, even Satan is just locked in the pit for 1000 years.

Now cite me a scripture and I will give it a look see, God Bless.

1 Ti 11:18-  4:1- I solemnly urge you in the presence of God and Christ Jesus, who will someday judge the living and the dead when he appears to set up his Kingdom:... How can ANYONE reign with Him without standing before His judgment?

Rev 11:18- And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Dan 12:2- Many of those whose bodies lie dead and buried will rise up, some to everlasting life and some to shame and everlasting disgrace.

John 5:28, 29- Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation

There are only 2 resurrections, the pre trib scenario requires additional.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/6/2020 at 8:23 PM, Uriah said:

1 Ti 11:18-  4:1- I solemnly urge you in the presence of God and Christ Jesus, who will someday judge the living and the dead when he appears to set up his Kingdom:... How can ANYONE reign with Him without standing before His judgment?

Again, I stated those in Christ are Judged, the Rapture happens, we go to Heaven just before the 70th week and receive our White Robes {Glorious bodies}. Those who die during the 70th week Tribulation are indeed Judged BEFORE they rule with Christ Jesus, just like Rev. 20:4 says. The WICKED do not rule with Christ, thus they are not Judged until the Second Death. That's why its called the Second Death, it happens AFTER the 1000 year reign of Christ.

Rev. 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

This could be those who died during the 1000 year reign in Christ AND all the wicked who ever lived or it can just be all the Wicked who ever lived. Since Christ is on earth, all men who die, die in Christ except after Satan is loosed for a little time. The Prophecy in Dan. 9:24-27 speaks about 6 goals, one of them is Ending sins.....well of course until we end this earth men will be living in sin flesh, but with Satan locked up and Christ Jesus running the world, even though we still have SIN FLESH {or those living do} there will be NO DESIRE to steal, cheat, lust etc. etc. So men are in Christ during the 1000 years, there is NO TEMPTATION, so SINS END, wee still sin by omission, which means we lack the purity of God in all things, but in general men will despise sin, love their neighbors, there will be no wars, no murders, no hate, this this is THE TESTIMONY against Satan and his followers, the world could have been perfect if mankind had not followed the Wicked One. 

Rev 11:18- And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

This is referring to Jesus era on earth, which begins with the Righteous being Judged and ends on this earth with the Wicked being judged, then we receive a New Heaven and New Earth and imho, I think this earth is hell. The wicked will remain on this planet with Satan, and it will burn. Revelation 11:18 us not a real time event per se, the 7th Trump is the 3rd Woe which is all the 7 Vials combined, we are told about it in Rev. 11 {which is about the Two-witnesses ministry} but not given THE DETAILS, we are given the details in chapter 16. Likewise the 2nd Woe is mentioned in Rev. 11 also but THE DETAILS of the 2nd Woe are seen in Rev. chapter 9 !! Rev. 11, like Rev. 10, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18 and 19 are Parenthetical Citations, not real time events per se. All of these chapters happen during the Judgment Chapters of Rev. 6, 7, 8, 9, 15&16. 

So, after Christ takes over, there will be NO MORE WICKED MEN living on earth, the Wicked will be judged, its just after the 1000 year reign, like Rev. ch. 20 says. The bible, in the old English has a different way of expressing things than modern writings. It is what it is. Notice in Rev. 20:5

Rev. 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

The end portion IN RED has nothing tom do with verse 5, its speaking about Verse 4. That is why these old English versions confuse people. There were no chapters and verses, they were added, thus it should be read like this............

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished". This is the first resurrection.

The portion of the verse IN RED should be seen as a Parenthetical Citation. THIS IS THE FIRST RESURRECTION refers to everything but THE RED portion. But because they dissected it in verses it looks strange.

Dan 12:2- Many of those whose bodies lie dead and buried will rise up, some to everlasting life and some to shame and everlasting disgrace.

This is about the Jewish Saints who are raised and stand in their lot at the Second Coming. they are Married to God, we must Marry the Lamb in Heaven. The 144,000 Jews who are in reality ALL Israel who repents or the 1/3 who repent in Zechariah 13:8-9, in other words however many 1/3 is is what the 144,000 represents, its more like 2-3 million Jews if we just take Israel's population or 5 to 6 million Jews if we look at the Jewish population in the whole world. So the 1/3 who repent will be protected in Petra, the 2/3 who do not repent will perish. The 1/3 who repent, Jesus will come back to keep then from being killed {lest all flesh be killed Matthew 24} after the 70th week, at the 7th Vial. At that time the old Jewish Saints are RAISED UP, but its when Micheal stands up, so that has to be after the midway point of the 70th week when Satan is cast out of heaven. I see it as being when Jesus lands on Mt. Zion, the old Jewish Saints will at that time arise. 

John 5:28, 29- Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation

This is of course true, each group will be judged in THEIR HOUR of Judgment.

There are only 2 resurrections, the pre trib scenario requires additional.

God doesn't count they way men do or see things the way we do...........

Hes sees the Resurrection of the Righteous AND the Resurrection of the Unrighteous.

That is two resurrections, God doesn't abide TIME, He lives outside of time.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 11/27/2003 at 6:19 PM, Nero's Fiddle said:

Re 20:4

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them,

and judgment was given unto them: and I saw

the souls of them that were beheaded for the

witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and

which had not worshipped the beast, neither his

image, neither had received his mark upon

their foreheads, or in their hands; and they

lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Re 20:5

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the

thousand years were finished.

To your way of thinking, who exactly are these "dead"? Those throughout history who have died without Christ? All those, saved or not, who die before the mid-point of the Tribulation? If the latter is the case, then these "dead" will remain where until the end of the Millenium? I realise that this ties in very intimately with your views on the Rapture, so feel free to integrate that subject as well.

Hello Nero's Fiddle

Think of how many have lived this earth since the beginning?  Think how many lived before Jesus was sent to save, and was born into  different cultures, serving different beliefs, and different gods, having no prophets to guide them into repentance, no apostles, no Jesus?  Add them up with those who did have the opportunity to come to repentance and who did not make it into the first resurrection, and you have all the rest of the dead. 

These will all stay in their graves until after the 1000 years.  There will be a white throne judgement for them.  This is a different judgement.  They will be judged according to the books.  Every single person born on earth has all his deeds recorded into his own book.  Nothing is hid.  That book containing all he has done will be read out during this judgement.  His deeds will be weighed out.  This is a harsher judgement, and one that Jesus came to save us from because we all have many sins recorded into our own book.  The idea of repentance is to have all our sins blotted out, and new things written in that book containing the righteousness we have put on.  Fruits of the spirit.  Not all in this judgement will be damned.  Some will be written into the book of life, the book of life is opened to transfer some names.  There is still mercy, because God goes right inside the heart.  Not all men born have an evil heart, and not all men does wrong to his neighbour.  Not all men have blasphemed God, because many did not know him.   Some have exercised LOVE, and there is a scripture that says LOVE CONQUERS ALL. LOVE CAN WIPE OUT ALL SINS.  The Lord knows everyone's circumstances.  He is a fair God.  It's just a different judgement all together. 

Revelation 20:12   And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Revelation 20:13   And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

This judgement happens at the end.  After the 1000 years.

On 1/6/2020 at 10:38 PM, Revelation Man said:

we go to Heaven just before the 70th week and receive our White Robes

The bride is shown receiving her new attire in Rev. 19 as Jesus is seen on the white horse-this is at the END! This would be the rapture, at which time there MUST be a resurrection.

Those who die during the 70th week Tribulation are indeed Judged BEFORE the rule with Christ Jesus, just like Rev. 20:4 says

This requires another resurrection (and rapture) 

The WICKED do not rule with Christ

Right, they are shown in the sheep and goat scenario as being rejected at the same time the righteous are told to "enter...."

thus they are not Judged until the Second Death. That's why its called the Second Death, it happens AFTER the 1000 year reign of Christ.

see above

earth is hell. The wicked will remain on this planet with Satan,...... Christ takes over, there will be NO MORE WICKED MEN living on earth           A bit confusing, I'd say

Jewish Saints who are raised and stand in their lot at the Second Coming.  The 1/3 who repent Jesus will come back  after the 70th week, at the 7th Vial. At that time the old Jewish Saints are RAISED UP, but its when Micheal stands up, so that has to be after the midway point of the 70th week when Satan is cast out of heaven. I see it as being when Jesus lands on Mt. Zion, the old Jewish Saints will at that time arise.     too many resurrections

each group will be judged in THEIR HOUR of Judgment

Again, too many resurrections. Totally non biblical.

God doesn't count they way men do or see things the way we do...........

I doubt He counts the way you do my friend.

8 hours ago, Uriah said:

The bride is shown receiving her new attire in Rev. 19 as Jesus is seen on the white horse-this is at the END! This would be the rapture, at which time there MUST be a resurrection.

See those chapters I say are Parenthetical Citation chapters ? Rev. 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, and 19. This means they are not REAL TIME EVENT chapters. Chapter 10 is a flash forward to the end. Ch. 11 is the Two-witnesses 1260 day MINISTRY chapter, it starts 75 days BEFORE the Middle of the week, or First Seal is opened in Rev. ch. 6 and ends 75 days before the Beasts dies at the 7th Vial, The 7th Trump is shown also, but the Two-witnesses story ends before that. Rev. 12 is the Dragon being kicked out of Heaven on day 1261 {the 1260 Event in Dan. ch. 12} which happens in Rev. ch. 6. Rev. 13 is the Beast arising or being released to go forth, which also starts in Rev. ch. 6 on day 1261 {the 1260 Event of Dan. 12:7 where the holy peoples are Conquered}, so its the First Seal being opened. 

Rev. 14 is the Harvest chapter, it lasts the full 7 years, we see all three Harvests. The Wheat {Israel/144,000} are seen in verse one {Rev. 14:1} on Mt Zion, Jesus saves them from Petra really, we see the Wicked Tares in verses 18-20 being places in the Wine-press of God's Wrath. And in a sorta soliloquy, we see the Church Raptured in verse 14, Jesus ON A CLOUD, Harvests his Church, but that happened 7 years before Jesus' return, we return with Jesus in Rev. 19, which is the SAME EVENT as the Rev. 14:18-20 event, and the same event as the Rev. 16:19 event. 

Rev. 17 is the Harlot Religions being Judged, or All False Religion of all time being wiped out by the Kings in League with the Beast in Rev. 17:16, the Anti-Christ can only be worshiped as the LONE GOD if all other gods are destroyed, thus all other Religions must be destroyed, thus Islam, Buddhism and Hinduism must all be wiped off the face of the earth. {The Harlot is JUDGED in Rev. ch. 6, the 2 Billion deaths or 1/4 of all mankind being killed comes at this time, the masses must be made to OBEY & WORSHIP the Beast. So Rev. 17 also starts in Rev. ch. 6} Rev. 18 is the other side of this two headed coin. Its the Whole Worlds Governments/Peoples who follow Satan instead of God being Judged. Thus it is the Seal, Trumpet and Vial Judgments hitting the Whole Earth over a 42 month period of time known as the Day of the Lord, it starts in Rev. 6 with the First Seal and ends in Rev. 16 with the 7th Vial of course.

Rev. 19 like Rev. 14 covers the full 7 years, we see the Church in Heaven, well look back at Rev. 4 and 5 BEFORE the Seals are opened, they have CROWNS, White Raiment {Robes} and sit on THRONES, the very Gifts the Seven Churches are promised when they overcome in Rev. chapters 2 and 3. We see in Rev. 5:9 they sing a song about being REDEEMED by Jesus' blood AND they say they came out of every Nation, Tongue, Kindred and Peoples. They are THE CHURCH. So Rev. 19 is a Parenthetical Citation chapter, it runs the full 7 years that the Church is in Heaven, thus we see them in Heaven before they get their robes in Rev. 19, which thus must be BEFORE portions of Rev. 4 and 5 where they have their White Robes, then we see the Church RETURN with Jesus on White Horses, which only means as Conquerors, just like the Anti-Christ went forth CONQUERING. 

So knowing the Chronological Order of the book of Revelation is a MUST in order to understand the BoR. 

8 hours ago, Uriah said:

This requires another resurrection (and rapture) 

Maybe to some people, but God is not us, I personally see what God is doing, its TWO RESURRECTIONS, the Resurrection of the Righteous or those in Christ and the Resurrection of those not in Christ or the Wicked, its the Second Death. If people can't get it, that's on them. God isn't restrained by OUR TIME CONSTRAINTS. He lives outside of time. His thoughts are not our thoughts. 

8 hours ago, Uriah said:

Right, they are shown in the sheep and goat scenario as being rejected at the same time the righteous are told to "enter...."

Matt. 13:30 Exactly, they are BUNDLED TOGETHER {in the grave} to be BURNED LATER. How do we know its later ? Scriptures tells us its later.

Rev. 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. {This refers to all who are in Christ, the Pre trib Rapture, the Jewish Saints raised when Jesus returns and these 70th week Martyrs.........THE REST OF THE DEAD are all the Wicked. This can't even be speaking about those in the 1000 year reign because that is yet to happen in this very verse {I hadn't thought about that}, SO....The Rest of the Dead not raised at this point are the Wicked Tares. They will be BURNED but they are Bundled first {in the grave so to speak}. Then they are Burned at the Second Death.

Rev. 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. 7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Rev. 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Notice the books were opened..........THEN, the books of life were opened, it was opened to show these Wicked Tares they were not in the book of Life, but this happens only after the 1000 year reign of Christ Jesus. Then the Dead are all Raised and cast into the Lake of Fire.

8 hours ago, Uriah said:

A bit confusing, I'd say

What did Peter say about this earth ? It will MELT AWAY...........Its rather obvious, we get a New Heaven and a New Earth and this earth, maybe even this whole Universe is where Satan will be placed forever more, outside the Presence of God, burning in Hell which I see as this earth. 

8 hours ago, Uriah said:

too many resurrections

Again, just because you don't get it doesn't stop God's plans.

8 hours ago, Uriah said:

too many resurrections

Again, these things aren't that complicated. Look at the Chronological Order of the Book of Revelation, now that is complicated !!

8 hours ago, Uriah said:
On 1/6/2020 at 9:38 PM, Revelation Man said:

I doubt He counts the way you do my friend.

Except a study of the bible says He does. 

Edited by Revelation Man

1 hour ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Sorry....finally able to respond. So if the Bible permits numbers to have spiritual meaning  (which I believe) , in many instances "10", "100" or "1000" can represent the "completeness of time". 

Here is my very brief overview on what the six "thousand years" verses in Rev.20 may represent:

Revelation 20:2,3 and 7         (3 places) : 

"thousand years" = The "completeness of time" from the Cross of Christ until the beginning of the Great Tribulation. We are living in the time where Satan is "bound" or limited in his ability to thwart God's salvation plan. ( keep in mind that the Book of Revelation is not necessarily in a chronological order , as in this case with v.3 and v.7)        In v.7, the time of Great Tribulation begins when "the thousand years are expired."

Revelation 20: 4 and 5:              ( 2 places):

" thousand years"= "completeness of time" for the "witnesses of Jesus" (v.4), from the time of Christ's resurrection until the resurrection af all God's people at the last day. I believe "the rest of the dead" (v.5) are all who were saved before they knew the name of Jesus, the " Old Testament saints",  if you will. they " lived not again" until the resurrection of the last day as well.

Revelation 20: 6:                       ( 1 place):

" thousand years" = The  "completeness of time" from the resurrection at the last day ( of this sin -cursed earth) into eternity with the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.

Lord willing, I can supply the verses that will support everything discussed here on the next post. I really hope that you will  read through everything just like I do with everyone else.

Or, they mean what they say. Ordinary reading is all that is needed.

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

See those chapters I say are Parenthetical Citation chapters ? Rev. 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, and 19. This means they are not REAL TIME EVENT chapters. Chapter 10 is a flash forward to the end. Ch. 11 is the Two-witnesses 1260 day MINISTRY chapter, it starts 75 days BEFORE the Middle of the week, or First Seal is opened in Rev. ch. 6. Rev. 12 is the Dragon being kicked out of Heaven on day 1261 {the 1260 Event in Dan. ch. 12} which happens in Rev. ch. 6. Rev. 13 is the Beast arising or being released which also starts in Rev. ch. 6 on day 1261 {the 1260 Event of Dan. 12:7 where the holy peoples are Conquered}, so its the First Seal being opened. 

Rev. 14 is the Harvest chapter, it lasts the full 7 years, we see all three Harvests. The Wheat {Israel/144,000} are seen in verse 1 on Mt Zion, Jesus saves them from Petra really, we see the Wicked Tares in verses 18-20 being places in the Wine-press of God's Wrath. And in a sorta soliloquy, we see the Church Raptured in verse 14, Jesus ON A CLOUD, Harvests his Church, but that happened 7 years before Jesus' return, we return with Jesus in Rev. 19.

Rev. 17 is the Harlot Religions being Judged, or All False Religion of all time being wiped out by the Kings in League with the Beast in Rev. 17:16, the Anti-Christ can only be worshiped as the LONE GOD if all other gods are destroyed, thus all other Religions must be destroyed, thus Islam, Buddhism and Hinduism must all be wiped off the face of the earth. {The Harlot is JUDGED in Rev. ch. 6, the 2 Billion deaths or 1/4 of all mankind being killed comes at this time, the masses must be made to OBEY & WORSHIP the Beast. So Rev. 17 also starts in Rev. ch. 6} Rev. 18 is the other side of this two headed coin. Its the Whole Worlds Governments/Peoples who follow Satan instead of God being Judged. Thus it is the Seal, Trumpet and Vial Judgments hitting the Whole Earth over a 42 month period of time known as the Day of the Lord, it starts in Rev. 6 with the First Seal and ends in Rev. 16 with the 7th Vial of course.

Rev. 19 like Rev. 14 covers the full 7 years, we see the Church in Heaven, well look back at Rev. 4 and 5 BEFORE the Seals are opened, they have CROWNS, White Raiment {Robes} and sit on THRONES, the very Gifts the Seven Churches are promised when they overcome. We see in Rev. 5:9 they sing a song about being REDEEMED by Jesus' blood AND they say they came out of every Nation, Tongue, Kindred and Peoples. They are THE CHURCH. So Rev. 19 is a Parenthetical Citation chapter, it runs the full 7 years that the Church is in Heaven, thus we see them in Heaven before they get their robes which thus must be BEFORE portions of Rev. 4 and 5 where they have their White Robes, then we see the Church RETURN with Jesus on White Horses, which only means as Conquerors, just like the Anti-Christ went forth CONQUERING. 

So knowing the Chronological Order of the book of Revelation is a MUST in order to understand the BoR. 

Maybe to some people, but God is not us, I personally see what God is doing, its TWO RESURRECTION, the Resurrection of the Righteous or those in Christ and the Resurrection of those not in Christ or the Wicked, its the Second Death. If people can't get it, that's on them. God isn't restrained by OUR TIME CONSTRAINTS. He lives outside of time. His thoughts are not our thoughts. 

Matt. 13:30 Exactly, they are BUNDLED TOGETHER to be BURNED LATER. How do we know its later ? Scriptures tells us its later.

Rev. 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. {This refers to all who are in Christ, the Pre trib Rapture, the Jewish Saints raised when Jesus returns and these 70th week Martyrs.........THE REST OF THE DEAD are all the Wicked. This can't even be speaking about those in the 1000 year reign because that is yet to happen in this very verse {I hadn't thought about that}, SO....The Rest of the Dead not raised at this point are the Wicked Tares. They will be BURNED but they are Bundled first {in the grave so to speak}. Then they are Burned at the Second Death.

Rev. 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. 7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Rev. 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Notice the books were opened..........THEN, the books of life were opened, it was opened to show these Wicked Tares they were not in the book of Life, but this happens only after the 1000 year reign of Christ Jesus. Then the Dead are all Raised and cast into the Lake of Fire.

What did Peter say about this earth ? It will MELT AWAY...........Its rather obvious, we get a New Heaven and a New Earth and this earth, maybe even this whole Universe is where Satan will be forever more, outside the Presence of God, burning inn Hell which I see as this earth. 

Again, just because you don't get it doesn't stop God's plans.

Again, these things aren't that complicated. 

Except a study of the bible says He does. 

So, just state the number of resurrections/raptures take place.