• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

Sigh....I'm so upset now....guess I'm not wanted anywhere because I'm still married....I was just goofing around on a dating chat site when someone came online and announced to all the people there that I was still married and that I was a red flag and that no guy should be anywhere near me while I'm still married...I'm there for FRIENDSHIP...I wish people would read the profile....I don't want anything serious...

I just wanted to vent...sorry....

Anita

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Collie1
Sigh....I'm so upset now....guess I'm not wanted anywhere because I'm still married....I was just goofing around on a dating chat site when someone came online and announced to all the people there that I was still married and that I was a red flag and that no guy should be anywhere near me while I'm still married...I'm there for FRIENDSHIP...I wish people would read the profile....I don't want anything serious...

I just wanted to vent...sorry....

Anita

Anita, please wait awhile, even to start new friendships with men until after your divorce is final, and then wait a little longer.

Learn about who you are, and what a terrific person you are as an individual.

Learn that you are worth so much more than you ever imagined. Christ values you!!

I know it is not easy, but it is so important!

Years ago my first husband died, it was very difficult. Our children were 7 and 10. My daughter who is a loner and has low self esteem, was especially struggling. We went to a counsellor who advised us to tell our selves loudly, I'm a great deal!!

You Anita are a great deal!!

You have a compassionate heart and a trusting nature.

God will give you the strength you need to get through this. He will never leave you nor forsake you, or abuse you.

May He richly bless you, Colleen

Edited by Collie1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

I learned tonight that my soon to be ex is already sleeping with someone! :P There were signs before we split up that something wasn't right. She came home with a nice flip phone given to her by this guy (it's her step-dad's cousin, btw) and then couldn't wait to fix him peanut butter fudge for Christmas, etc.

Well when the kids went down to stay with her for the weekend, they came back telling me that Ricky had stayed over at her mother's house where April had stayed. The kids stated that April slept on the couch and Ricky slept beside her on the floor! :24:;) It doesn't take too much figuring out for that! :emot-hug:

Well tonight she called and told me that she was "renting a room" from Ricky and that Ricky agreed to leave the house when she had the kids. I finally told her to drop the charade because I could add 2 and 2! :laugh: She finally admitted that she's sleeping with him and I reminded her of what a good example she was setting for the kids! :clap: She sees nothing wrong with it and she can't wait to get the divorce!!! ;):24:

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,731
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  221
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

I know you feel betrayed all obver again Ronald but look at the possitive side ....you couldnt have a more biblical reason for divorce and you are so much better off than still being with her, trying to close your eyes and forgive her and risking her bringing some disease into your life ;)

Your boys are getting the example that they need from you and until she makes a proper committment to the other guy you can ask ( maybe demand ) that she doesnt have the children to stay overnight if he is also going to be there .

Children are NOT blind or stupid ...they can work out who is the reliable one and who thinks only of themselves

;) Hold on my brother ...you are in for a few more nasty days before you are on the road to recovery but at least you have the comfort of knowing that you are no longer bound to her :noidea:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  09/20/1947

I know you feel betrayed all obver again Ronald but look at the possitive side ....you couldnt have a more biblical reason for divorce and you are so much better off than still being with her, trying to close your eyes and forgive her and risking her bringing some disease into your life :taped:

Your boys are getting the example that they need from you and until she makes a proper committment to the other guy you can ask ( maybe demand ) that she doesnt have the children to stay overnight if he is also going to be there .

Children are NOT blind or stupid ...they can work out who is the reliable one and who thinks only of themselves

:taped: Hold on my brother ...you are in for a few more nasty days before you are on the road to recovery but at least you have the comfort of knowing that you are no longer bound to her ;)

Lady P ;) Ronald like the lady says....hang in there Bro things WILL get better :laugh::noidea:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

I once heard someone say that marriage can be compared to taking two pieces of wood anthen putting some strong glue in between and pressing firmly together. They then become one.

Divorce is in effect taking this same wood and pull them apart where they have been bound by the glue. You will have fragments of each piece of wood still attached to the other.

Divorce is a very hurtful time in ones life and you are really never over it for just like the wood you never really make a clean break, both will carry around in them both the good and the bad times.

Ron, I pray that you will draw near to God in your times of trouble and hurt. God knows the situation and also has the answers you seek. Don't focus on the storm [i know it is easier said than done], focus on Him Whom by His word brings calm.

I will be praying for you brother. I found piece in the book of Hosea during a similar circumstance.

In Jesus,

kevin

Oddly enough I'm not considering this as another hurt or the hurt reopened, etc. For me, as was said earlier, it's simply confirmation of what was already going on and it gives me just that much more assurance that I have the Biblical right, if I choose, to remarry.

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,731
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  221
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

:whistling::24::wub::wub: way to go brother it helps to not feel hurt and let the bitterness in even a tiny crack :24:

My oldest son told me tonight that he wished his mother was still here. I've really tried to be good about this and not say anything negative about her, but I told him the ugly truth tonight. I told him that his mother didn't want to be with us anymore and that she had chosen Ricky (this other guy) over us. I'm not going to sugarcoat it anymore. :taped:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

Oh, Ronald, my heart aches for your babies. :taped:

I'm keeping the four of you in my prayers and thoughts, brother. :blink:

((((((((((((((((Ronald))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((Boys)))))))))))))))))))