IGNORED

new laws re homosexuals

Guest br.biff

Pastors hopefully will retain the right to perform or not perform weddings and just say no. The congregation or church board can mandate no outside clergy may officiate on the premises. It's not much but it could hold them off for awhile.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

Let's pass legislation and call it "Christian Religion Business Protection Act" which guarantees Christian believers the enduring right under national law - and more importantly, in the light of Holy Scripture, the Bible itself in Matthew 19, etc. - to reject homosexual couples intruding in any way upon Judeo-Christian business enterprises. Christian Religion Business Protection indeed!

Great idea, but I'm afraid it will take many more to step in and voice their decentions and make stronger efforts to overturn "Seperation of Church and State." This is where the real problem lies!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  523
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

That's in England, Kitty.

:rolleyes: Oop's missed that.

:whistling: Well, you know, they might be on about that over there, too. I don't know.

Ya know Billie, a few years ago here in Vegas a local Methodist church held the 'gay prom', it made the late edition news. The party was not just in the church hall but extended amongst the pews, alter and on the outside grounds. The video they showed on this event included much bumping and grinding as well as a conga line weaving throughout the church. This event was hosted by the female pastor of the church who proclaimed to make it an annual event.

Now I have not heard much about this since or if she has kept the tradition of this event going, but it makes about as much sense has holding a wife swapping party at the Vatican.

So, I guess that is why I was expecting to see this insanity here in the States.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

That's in England, Kitty.

:24: Oop's missed that.

Don't feel bad I did it too. :)

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  526
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1961

I know that God is ultimately in control, so sometimes I look up and wanna know, what's goin' ooooonnnnnn?