• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  490
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/25/1990

Hey Giaour,

I've been coming into the boards off and on lately beucase of homework and stuff, but I just wanted to say thank you for everything you have done. I've been noticing the threads on here.. thanking the admins, congradulating them on everything they do.... you have been such an encouragement to everyone on here and I just want to thank you for that.

((((((((((((((((((((((Giaour)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) *party in admin closet!* :laugh:

Crystal :21:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  08/13/1942

Hey Giaour,

I've been coming into the boards off and on lately beucase of homework and stuff, but I just wanted to say thank you for everything you have done. I've been noticing the threads on here.. thanking the admins, congradulating them on everything they do.... you have been such an encouragement to everyone on here and I just want to thank you for that.

((((((((((((((((((((((Giaour)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) *party in admin closet!* :24:

Crystal :24:

Thank you Crystal. We need to keep sending acculades to the admins. and staff of Worthy Boards. I too thank them for the dilligence and protection as we post here and there. They watch out for us and for people on the sites. Thank you again we do appreciate all you do. :24::wub: Glo

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,582
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  1

Hey Giaour,

((((((((((((((((((((((Giaour)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) *party in admin closet!* :th_praying:

Crystal :blink:

AMEN!!!!!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Awwww,

You guys are getting me all choked up.