Arash_the_archer

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,980
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0

Do you have to support Israel? Cause it seems to be the standard chistian thing to do.

It's the only thing to do if you know one thing about God's economy.

By 'God's economy' do you mean 'God's kingdom'?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support all Bible teaching. Therefore, I support Israel. But even if i did not support the scripture..i would stand with Israel. No other group has been targeted like Israel and the Jewish faith. Not supporting Israel would put me in league with those who supported the holocaust because it was the safe thing to do.

Guest shiloh357

Do you have to support Israel? Cause it seems to be the standard chistian thing to do.

It's the only thing to do if you know one thing about God's economy.

By 'God's economy' do you mean 'God's kingdom'?

Do you have a problem with those who are supoorting Israel, Firehill?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  473
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Yes, we support Israel. I believe we can watch Israel and know what the "signs of the times" are, also. Whatever the US does politically we need to support Israel.

Dear Arash_the_archer

Welcome to Worthy!

I see you have picked a very popular Iranian name for your user name.

If you do not mind, I will just call you Arash!

Are you a Muslim?

Do you have to support Israel? Cause it seems to be the standard Christian thing to do.

This is a great question!

"But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death." (Proverbs 8:36)

I will rephrase it just a little and ask what I think maybe your real questions....

At lease these were the questions going around in 1961-62 when I was serving in Turkey with The USN.

Why do many Christians both love and support The Children of Israel?

How to Christians dare to behave this way when they know most of Islam including most of the children of Ishmael hate their cousins, the Jew!

Who do Christians think they are to stand fast in the way of Islam when they know Islam desires nothing except the total destruction or enslavement of all Jews worldwide?

The answer dear Arash is The Lord Jesus Christ!

You see dear one, Jesus is both God, the Son and a Jew!

(Luke 1)

[26] And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,

[27] To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.

[28] And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

[29] And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.

[30] And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

[31] And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

[32] He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

[33] And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

[34] Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

(John 1)

[1]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

[2] The same was in the beginning with God.

[3] All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

[4] In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

[5] And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

[9] That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

[10] He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

[11] He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

[12] But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

[13] Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

[14] And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

[15] John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

[16] And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

[17] For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

[18] No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

(John 3)

[16] For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

[17] For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

[18] He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

[19] And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

[20] For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

[21] But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Dear Arash, The LORD Jesus is coming back down from Heaven and He is not amused!

(Revelation 5)

[5] And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

(Revelation 19)

[11] And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

[12] His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

[13] And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

[14] And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

[15] And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

[16] And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

[17] And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

[18] That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

[19] And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

[20] And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

[21] And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

My prayer for you dear Arash.....

"The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace." (Numbers 6:26)

Arash, if you seek and if you look upon The Lord Jesus Christ before you die, you will know The True God and I will gain an eternal brother. Ask!

"But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul." (Deuteronomy 4:29)

Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

Hosanna to The King!

Hallelujah!

Come Quickly Lord Jesus, Come Quickly!

Amen!

In Jesus

Love, Joe

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

It depends on what you mean by Israel. If you mean that we as Christians always have to support the actions and politics of modern political Israel the answer is no. If you mean that we must support and defend the Jewish Nation against genocide and its right to exist, I would say always yes.

For example Israel is probably going to allow gay marriage, should I support that? Israel allows unrestricted access to abortion, should I support that? We do not have to support the secular government of Israel in everything it does. As an American I will not support Israel when they spy on us, or shoot at us as they have done. We must be Americans first and defend our self interests and these interests do indeed usually coincide with the modern state of Israel, but not always. The Pollard case would be one example of where we should not support espionage against our own country. If someone supports the political state of Israel above their own country here in the US, that is fine, but they should have the guts to immigrate and be who they really want to be.

• Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

It depends on what you mean by Israel. If you mean that we as Christians always have to support the actions and politics of modern political Israel the answer is no. If you mean that we must support and defend the Jewish Nation against genocide and its right to exist, I would say always yes.

For example Israel is probably going to allow gay marriage, should I support that? Israel allows unrestricted access to abortion, should I support that? We do not have to support the secular government of Israel in everything it does. As an American I will not support Israel when they spy on us, or shoot at us as they have done. We must be Americans first and defend our self interests and these interests do indeed usually coincide with the modern state of Israel, but not always. The Pollard case would be one example of where we should not support espionage against our own country. If someone supports the political state of Israel above their own country here in the US, that is fine, but they should have the guts to immigrate and be who they really want to be.

Thankyou! thats what i mean i support Israel and see it as the kingdom of God, but im against their plans to bomb my nation of Iran. Iran would never nuke them cause those idiot mullahs want to live, they want nukes so Iran will be a major Power nothing more, so bombing Iran is not anything i like.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.46
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Aren't you kidding? The Arab world wants Israel gone!

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Aren't you kidding? The Arab world wants Israel gone!

The arab world yes, but not Iranians.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3242590,00.html

thats what i mean i support Israel and see it as the kingdom of God, but im against their plans to bomb my nation of Iran. Iran would never nuke them cause those idiot mullahs want to live, they want nukes so Iran will be a major Power nothing more, so bombing Iran is not anything i like.

Arash...you are in a very tough place, brother.

Germans in 1935 weren't all that crazy about Hitler's hatred of jews but once they became a "major power" under the Third Reich it gave them a sense of national pride and they consented by their silence to going along with the Nazis.

Your leader isn't just implying that Iran "might do something". He proudly repeats almost monthly his desire to utterly destroy Israel and start a war to bring on the mahdi.

If the Iranian people don't support that, then they better get rid of him quickly because patience is running out in Israel and the West.

I doubt that Israel is going to wait until he is ready to launch the bomb he is actively and openly pursuing. I doubt that the USA is going to quietly accept his interference in Iraq without consequence much longer, too.

But this doesn't have much to do with christians supporting Israel as much as sensible people trying to decide what to do about a crazy person who wants to put his finger on the button of worldwide destruction.

So again...either Iranians take care of the situation or someone else will

I pray for you!